SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:02 am

stoneleigh wrote:

They are in Bourail, which has a lot of foliage that looks like the piggyback pic. For example This pic

in Noumea or on the island there is not much of high grass like that IMO

on the same site link you gave, you can see it. It is dry.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 12010

for me the foliage is very different from new caledodia and again it does nto make sense for nick to have this long white sleeve shirt IMO

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:11 am

Hi everyone, not following closely this season and just popped in to look at the screencaps. Not sure if this has been covered but I think that lighthouse is familiar to me and is Macqurie lighthouse at watsons bay
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g4400684-d6881006-r467386914-Macquarie_Lighthouse-Vaucluse_Waverley_Greater_Sydney_New_South_Wales.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:12 am

Bachbee wrote:9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen97

well obviously I am wrong about crying on the floor.

this looks very much like Brook IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:17 am

Sundy wrote:Shannon’s not running out of the rose ceremony. It’s a different doorway???

agree.

the brunette on the floor... the floor does not look like the mansion either no?

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 am

The foliage and grass on the piggyback date look absolutely nothing like anything that is around Sydney. Plus we are in the middle of a drought, there is no such thing as green grass unless it is watered every day at the moment. I can't imagine anything in Australia that would look like that unless you drove for about 20 hours due north of Sydney. no idea

The average maximum temperature for Bourail in May (when this was filmed) is 25 degrees Celsius. That's not hot for an Australian. Mild at best. I would expect Nick to wear his usual long sleeve shirt out in the sun all day on a mild day because he has fair skin and that's sun smart. He wears long sleeve shirts in the outback in Summer which has average maximum temperatures of at least 35 degrees Celsius during the day.

I am finding heaps of photos around Bourail that look like that kind of foliage, so in my opinion, that is Britt's F2 date.

We won't have long to find out! :Woah-hoo:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:23 am

AEF wrote:Hi everyone, not following closely this season and just popped in to look at the screencaps. Not sure if this has been covered but I think that lighthouse is familiar to me and is Macqurie lighthouse at watsons bay
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g4400684-d6881006-r467386914-Macquarie_Lighthouse-Vaucluse_Waverley_Greater_Sydney_New_South_Wales.html

Yep - already got that one (caused some confusion because Britt's from Pt Macquarie and the date's are Pt Macquarie Lighthouse but the Lighthouse isn't in Pt Macquarie dizzy )  Thanks for confirming though!  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:31 am

stoneleigh wrote:The foliage and grass on the piggyback date look absolutely nothing like anything that is around Sydney. Plus we are in the middle of a drought, there is no such thing as green grass unless it is watered every day at the moment. I can't imagine anything in Australia that would look like that unless you drove for about 20 hours due north of Sydney. no idea

The average maximum temperature for Bourail in May (when this was filmed) is 25 degrees Celsius. That's not hot for an Australian. Mild at best. I would expect Nick to wear his usual long sleeve shirt out in the sun all day on a mild day because he has fair skin and that's sun smart. He wears long sleeve shirts in the outback in Summer which has average maximum temperatures of at least 35 degrees Celsius during the day.

I am finding heaps of photos around Bourail that look like that kind of foliage, so in my opinion, that is Britt's F2 date.

that was taped in may right? if we look online it was around 20°C ... not really that hot LINK HERE

And yes, we can see very much green in Port Macquarie IMO

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 12110
SOURCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 am

HEA wrote:
Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:So my guess is Shannon goes home and Brooke cries her eyes out over it. Shannon is the one in the bronze dress... she's the only one who's petite enough in body type to look like that from behind. Brooke drops her rose and cries after it's all over.

Haven't watched the ep yet but that sounds like a likely scenario to me @stoneleigh. Brooke & Shannon are tight.

Shannon said that she suffered depression during the show? Brooke is a youth worker and deals with suicide, drugs and alcoholism so IMO Brooke is the perfect person to handle someone with mental issues and I could tell, just like the trio that booke and shannon made friends from meet and greet (we can see them briefly on the coach when osher arrives (same coach when nick find her to give her the key when she is with emily I think)

I am not sure Brooke is the kind of person who is very demonstrative with her cries. I need to see it to make a judgment but for me her job and past made her a very strong girl and she cannot afford to cry and be very emotional with the kids etc ... so for me the dramatic tears or any tantrum does not fit her personality IMO

Shannon's not Brooke's client though. Brooke's a human being with emotions and she's not at work here. They were obviously close in the house IMO and I would expect Brooke to be upset when Shannon leaves. I could actually see Shannon's departure making Brooke want to leave.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 am

@Bobette see my most recent post giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:42 am

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:The foliage and grass on the piggyback date look absolutely nothing like anything that is around Sydney. Plus we are in the middle of a drought, there is no such thing as green grass unless it is watered every day at the moment. I can't imagine anything in Australia that would look like that unless you drove for about 20 hours due north of Sydney. no idea

that was taped in may right? if we look online it was around 20°C ... not really that hot LINK HERE

And yes, we can see very much green in Port Macquarie IMO

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 12110
SOURCE

Britt's hometown date is the camel riding one. They are wearing completely different clothes for that one too and it's not in the season preview. We only know about it through pap pics. Macquarie lighthouse is in Sydney... which is a good 4.5 hours drive from Port Macquarie (confusing I know). Sydney foliage does not look like that. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 am

@stoneleigh I can hardly think they would spend all day on this lighthouse... I can find many places in the bush in may where you can find this kind of foliage. I am totally not convinced it is New Caledonia at all. It looks nothing like this. Plus for a F2, that would not be very glamour IMO. Again the long sleeves do not add up at all. IMO it is the hometown date.

IMO it is quite impossible to put a name of the place and I will wait patiently to know where it was.

we shall see. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:22 am

I noticed in the preview that when nick is walking into the rose ceremony there is a lady with long brunette hair holding a rose. Emily is to Cass's right (in lace dress) and Britt to her left before the roses are handed out (i think). If Brooke gets SQT she might have a rose before the ceremony and the crying is a reaction to something else at the cocktail party

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Scree106
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Scree107
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF