SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:24 am

HEA wrote:@stoneleigh I can hardly think they would spend all day on this lighthouse... I can find many places in the bush in may where you can find this kind of foliage. I am totally not convinced it is New Caledonia at all. It looks nothing like this. Plus for a F2, that would not be very glamour IMO. Again the long sleeves do not add up at all. IMO it is the hometown date.

IMO it is quite impossible to put a name of the place and I will wait patiently to know where it was.

we shall see. yes

I hear you... but they are at Macquarie lighthouse. If you look at where that is in Sydney on an aerial map, you can see that there is at LEAST 1.5 hours of driving (in good traffic) to get out of the city, let alone find some bush to go walking in. Plus factor in a change of clothes and the logistics don't work. Why would they even change clothes for two daytime activities that don't involve water?

Same goes for the camel date. Why would they change clothes for 2 daytime activities that don't involve swimming? Obviously they will do more than one thing on these 2 dates, but it doesn't seem likely that both of them would change daytime outfits for no reason. If they changed into beach gear or sports gear I would understand, but 2 sets of casual clothes? scratch

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:39 am

It's definitely Shannon leaving the room in the bronze dress. It's in the season preview.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Shanno10

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:42 am

Shannon is walking off with drink in hand. I think she has a tiff with Brooke? At the cocktail party and that is why Brooke cries and she has a rose from SQT
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:45 am

Same hat in these scaps. I think the piggy back date is Nicks hometown dates

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree108
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree109

I dont think nick would pack his hats for FRC?

Last edited by Bachbee on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:46 am

Bachbee wrote:Shannon is walking off with drink in hand. I think she has a tiff with Brooke? At the cocktail party and that is why Brooke cries and she has a rose from SQT

I have no idea. All I know is that it is Shannon... and Brooke on the floor. no idea The episode guide said something about jealousy running high I think.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:47 am

Bachbee wrote:Same hat in these scaps. I think the piggy back date is Nicks hometown dates

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree108
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree109

Oooh good catch! His Dad will be in New Caledonia to meet the final 2 I think. Same as last year.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 am

Bachbee wrote:Same hat in these scaps. I think the piggy back date is Nicks hometown dates

I dont think nick would pack his hats for FRC?

means nothing IMO this is nick favorite hat. he wears it all the time when he is hikking with kimberleyspirit or blackbeer Hugesmile

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 12310
source

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:56 am

Same hate and shirt in this bts shared by Bernadette on IG. It is def his hometown dates and the greenery behind Nicks and his dad in the scaps match that of the piggy back one imo

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree110
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:59 am

Bachbee wrote:Same hate and shirt in this bts shared by Bernadette on IG. It is def his hometown dates and the greenery behind Nicks and his dad in the scaps match that of the piggy back one imo

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Scree110

the grass is not high enough IMO Hugesmile
I do not think they would keep their grass that high.
it looks like a garden and not a wild field IMO

Plus we do not have a lead hometown dates.... they meet the family in exotic places???

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:02 pm

@HEA don't they usually have a little catch up before they go and meet the family? Nick and Britt could have met in the the wild field, maybe had a picnic b4 going to his dads
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:04 pm

This is an aerial shot of the house. It's in Logan. No chance of the green foliage and long grass around here.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Capi_110

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:12 pm

@Bachbee @stoneleigh

honestly I do not recall any meeting the parents in the lead house... plus nick family sold their house for another one that does not look like this one anymore.

IMO this is a dead road :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF