SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:20 pm

It's the same house. Here is a pic where you can see the pool table and the fence.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 520-qa10

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:22 pm

And another one. It's in Logan.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 740-qa10

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:01 pm

HEA wrote:on may 4, DM published that the house was sold
I honestly do not think they came back tsome segmentsegment end of may/ june and rented some furnitures...

JMO

You won't see this on hometown week! The Bachelor star Nick Cummins' sprawling, six-bedroom childhood home in Brisbane sells for $1million

They signed the contract in the middle of March, it was probably a 90 day settlement so they very likely would have still been there. Which is why you can see that the back porch is the exact setting that they were filming.

You can see the roof detailing, the BBQ, the pool table, the bar table and chairs and the pool fence in this shot. Exactly the same.  I don't get why you think it's not? scratch  no idea

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 610-qa10

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Bringing this here for ease of comparison.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Scree110

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:08 pm

@stoneleigh because I have never seen a lead doing a hometown with top 2 contestants at their personal house

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:39 pm

HEA wrote:@stoneleigh because I have never seen a lead doing a hometown with top 2 contestants at their personal  house

I don't think they do. I think he goes to his Dad's house for advice and then goes to New Caledonia. He has bare feet in that pic... he doesn't look like he's about to introduce anyone to anyone. cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:08 pm

@stoneleigh - House is 100% a match IMO  thumbsup

He's wearing the exact same outfit here. I agree, he goes home to ask Dad for advice.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 5451bc10

Source: Tenplay

stoneleigh wrote:Bringing this here for ease of comparison.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Scree110
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

With the Shannon scaps she was mentioned in a few DM articles to have had some harsh words to Nick. I reckon tonight is the night that happens, her walking off is a result of that and because we need to eliminate 3 before next Thursday, I’m guessing someone else rejects his rose. But I’m thinking these caps are possibly when Shannon goes off at nick and questions his intentions in being there.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Can I please ask. What is the date stamp on the final 4 cocktail party pap photos? I know Britts HTD was 17/5 just wondering the date of the f4 rose ceremony
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Can I please ask. What is the date stamp on the final 4 cocktail party pap photos?  I know Britts HTD was 17/5 just wondering the date of the f4 rose ceremony

18th May according to Matrix, @Sundy  So something's a bit off scratch Doesn't seem like enough time between Britt's HTD & the RC.

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Zn3OQgy

www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA:  Other pics from the same night are dated 19th April on the matrix site here  dizzy

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 RYWWOMt

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:57 pm

@Sundy Daily Mail published the F4 article on 21 May 2018 quoting 'The final four Bachelor contestants were whittled down to three on Friday night during an emotional Rose Ceremony filmed in Sydney'...which would mean the F4 rose ceremony was held Friday 18 May 2018.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5752083/Final-four-Bachelor-contestants-film-Rose-Ceremony-Sydney.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:19 pm

@Sundy @Bobette @Rikkim @stoneleigh

I moved all my responses about DM and paps pics to SM media thread bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF