SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:02 am

If we do a close up with first pic, nick is looking at someone. Path is straight in front of him

I can see 2legs, methink dress ending at knee and the shadow

Slow motion, we can see the shadow moving. But can be a cameraman too

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 305ffb10

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Ff5cbb10

My sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:20 am

@HEA on the far left hand side of first pic is a structure which looks like a made up/ temporary entrance? Or is it for a photo shoot after? I would think given the environment the photo shoot would have sea backdrop?sorry just had another thought that it might be the rose table?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:26 am

Can you get an idea from the shot of him bending over as per the DM article whether there are any background structures such as an archway which are contributing to those shadows?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 am

@Loulou

The shadow is truly moving and honestly could be anything from cameraman, to plant or the girl coming. I feel it is the girl coming but I have no proof of that of course. It looks like nick is looking at something or somebody.

@spangler

I will try to make a better close up but it is hard because generally the colors are blurred in the background.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:36 am

Bringing the s/caps over. Great sleuthing everyone!

This all looks strange to me. In the first s/cap he is no where near anything, in the third pic there is a lot of background, plants etc. that don't seem to match up. Maybe because one is distance and the other close up. There is an archway behind him. You can see it in the first pic. The location where he is now, must be where he lets the F2 go because there isn't a rose table near him that I could see. Maybe they move to the archway for the F1?

HEA wrote:The only 2times I saw him very emotional were at Brooke departure and there at FRC. Many will think it was because he wa nervous to pick F1 or reject F2. I think he was sick to just be there. I think he did not want to do any of it.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 599dcb10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Eafbf910
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8fc4e310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 74702210
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 49445310
My sc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

I think it depends of the angle where the cameraman was. I made a sc

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captur11

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captur12

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am

we can see the red next to him I think

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captur13

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captur14
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:25 am

dont't you think that when Nick is having this panic attack the sun is not very high in the sky?

I am wondering if he has this panic before F1 or F2. Logically it would be F2 but then again the sun looks low in the sky and F1 comes of course after F2

so theory that he picked nobody would makes sense with his body language and sun/shadows??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:53 pm

HEA wrote:dont't you think that when Nick is having this panic attack the sun is not very high in the sky?

I am wondering if he has this panic before F1 or F2. Logically it would be F2 but then again the sun looks low in the sky and F1 comes of course after F2

so theory that he picked nobody would makes sense with his body language and sun/shadows??

I thought the same thing too as the shadows in the water are closer too him but because of the angle it is too hard to say. The light on his head is very similar imo. With the possible person is this what you were talking about? I don’t know what it is it could be a person or it could be a pot plant rofl

I don’t think they would have a screencap of a person just yet Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 37a38e10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 82a60110
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 pm

can we assume this the position of the sun?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Image112

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:01 pm

@Sundy

I would assume they used a drone? if so nobody was around? but then if it is at the exact time of the Rc then cameras must have been around right? it takes some heavy material for the light etc?

for me the shadows when he has his hands on his knees are way larger. I think he was on the side compared to the first pic but even though we see sunny space between the flowers on the pool on 1st pic and none when he has this panic...

i would really think it is for F1

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:07 pm

HEA wrote:can we assume this the position of the sun?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Image112

my sc

I would think so
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF