SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:21 pm

I think the panic was after F2... we see no sun in the pool

IMO the sun was right above the trees but not much. the color of the sun is less bright too on his head and his hair look almost redish

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Image114
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Image113

Back to top Go down

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:53 pm

HEA wrote:I think the panic was after F2... we see no sun in the pool

IMO the sun was right above the trees but not much. the color of the sun is less bright too on his head and his hair look almost redish

9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Image114
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Image113

Yes I Agree! that is what i think yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:58 pm

IMO the telling factor is the tide. With low tide being after 3pm combined with sunset at approx 5.30pm indicating more shadow. I have googled all photos of the resort to look at the pool and beach and found no photos of beach at low tide or pool in so much shade Imo the photos do indicate Nicks emotional breakdown, if indeed this is as the TBPT stating then in mid/late afternoon. I’m assuming the bach gets several hrs between F2 and F1? I agree that first screen shot is early afternoon on shadows. Is it likely we will get another preview before Wednesday night?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Loulou wrote:IMO the telling factor is the tide. With low tide being after 3pm combined with sunset at approx 5.30pm indicating more shadow. I have googled all photos of the resort to look at the pool and beach and found no photos of beach at low tide or pool in so much shade Imo the photos do indicate Nicks emotional breakdown, if indeed this is as the TBPT stating then in mid/late afternoon. I’m assuming the bach gets several hrs between F2 and F1? I agree that first screen shot is early afternoon on shadows. Is it likely we will get another preview before Wednesday night?

Yes you did find the timing! Great job @loulou ! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 pm

Loulou wrote:IMO the telling factor is the tide. With low tide being after 3pm combined with sunset at approx 5.30pm indicating more shadow. I have googled all photos of the resort to look at the pool and beach and found no photos of beach at low tide or pool in so much shade Imo the photos do indicate Nicks emotional breakdown, if indeed this is as the TBPT stating then in mid/late afternoon. I’m assuming the bach gets several hrs between F2 and F1? I agree that first screen shot is early afternoon on shadows. Is it likely we will get another preview before Wednesday night?

I seem to recall Matty J saying somewhere that there was only about 15 mins or so between saying goodbye to Elise and Laura showing up. :detective

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:50 pm

The reflection of the tree's and the pots in the water are all in the same place. If any of those pictures were taken at a different time the shadow's wouldn't be in the same spot. JMO

I think they are all taken for the arrival of the F2 since there isn't a rose table near him. I think the arch behind him will be for the F1 Just guessing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The reflection of the tree's and the pots in the water are all in the same place. If any of those pictures were taken at a different time the shadow's wouldn't be in the same spot. JMO

I think they are all taken for the arrival of the F2 since there isn't a rose table near him. I think the arch behind him will be for the F1 Just guessing.

@GuardianAngel. We don’t have a final rose from memory
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:05 pm

@Sundy ok scratch that. 9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:16 pm

stoneleigh wrote:

I seem to recall Matty J saying somewhere that there was only about 15 mins or so between saying goodbye to Elise and Laura showing up. :detective

no brain. matty was not at all emotional with elise departure. It was a chore for him and wanted to move on quickly. (one of the ugliest FRC setting I have ever seen in this franchise BTW)

That IMO depends on the emotional state of the lead. Some will need short time and some will need more time. I recall for example some lead taking a lot of time with the F2 because the F2 wanted to talk. Some wanted to run as quick as possible. it also depends the walk to the FRC place. From time to arrive, time to leave, it may take a little while.

IMO we should not generalize and assume it is quick between the 2. IMO it takes way more than 15 min.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:42 pm

IMO quite likely the drone footage was taken earlier in the day and the "ground level shots" when the girls showed up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:59 am

Ok but Shopies dress and earrings match the ring perfectly. Britt is in White dress, silver earrings. 9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Scree160
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Scree161

Source: tenplay
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Ok but Shopies dress and earrings match the ring perfectly. Britt is in White dress, silver earrings. 9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Scree160
9 -  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Scree161

Source: tenplay

Lighter dress for FRC is always the F1 for past seasons. Britt is definitely F1 going by that.

But that should be predictable and not "shocking" at all scratch
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF