SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:30 am

Post any links to watch episodes here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Link to a page which will have all episodes:  
https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/4fW-WF

You may need to follow the page owner and request access.  You can do so here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:03 pm

@Bobette Thank you. I did. Hope it works since I am looking forward to this one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Thank you. I did. Hope it works since I am looking forward to this one.

The person who runs that page is fantastic - they usually add people very quickly and their files are high quality and virus free.  They're fast too; episode 1 is already up. Hope you get to watch ASAP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:21 am

@Bobette Yes, I was added within minutes and I can't believe it is up already.

Do they have older seasons? I'm interested in the first one with the couple who just got married and Sam Woods season.

I will just catch up here and then go and watch! Thanks so much!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:31 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Yes, I was added within minutes and I can't believe it is up already.

Do they have older seasons? I'm interested in the first one with the couple who just got married and Sam Woods season.

I will just catch up here and then go and watch! Thanks so much!

Yep! Many old seasons on their main page here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BachelorArchive/palette

GOOD TIMES.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1176891977
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Is there any link?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:33 pm

@Mella13 There are links above your post on this page. You have to go and get yourself added to their list. It took only took a few minutes for them to add me and then you can access the videos. Both episodes are up with great sound and quality and no pesky adds. Super...plus they have old series that I want to watch.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewSjaAOhLnQ
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:00 pm

@Bobette Thanks for all the link info!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bobette Thank you. I did. Hope it works since I am looking forward to this one.

The person who runs that page is fantastic - they usually add people very quickly and their files are high quality and virus free.  They're fast too; episode 1 is already up.  Hope you get to watch ASAP.

I requested a follow , will see if it's accepted. Thanks for the info, Hopefully I'll get to view the show.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:39 am

Jolena wrote:
Bobette wrote:

The person who runs that page is fantastic - they usually add people very quickly and their files are high quality and virus free.  They're fast too; episode 1 is already up.  Hope you get to watch ASAP.

I requested a follow , will see if it's accepted. Thanks for the info, Hopefully I'll get to view the show.

I'm sure it will be accepted, enjoy the show!  

Also they have past seasons here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BachelorArchive/palette
You might want to bookmark the page since once you're accepted you'll have access to those too.  thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Viewing Links - Minimal Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Jolena
GuardianAngel
LeapofFaith
Mella13
Sprite
Bobette
AllAboutLove
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum