SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:19 am

Wow! beatingheart  Todd's expression. This man has empathy! Genuine and respects women. What a catch! seeing hearts

Sundy wrote:Just just. Oh my heart. He is there for her. Damn you Taite. Source Tenplay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 6b327f10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 67f5f010

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:24 am

Not to mention those cheekbones.  Dayum. :fanningfan
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:26 am

@Bobette dayum is right!

Honestly he needs someone who can truly appreciate him for who he is inside and out. He's so much more mature than the other guys who are older in the house like Charlie and Taite.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:30 am

OK I just caught the end of the ep on live (SA time) TV and they showed Doona man in the preview for tomorrow night's ep.  It looked like he was wearing a mustard coloured beanie?  I think I've seen Taite wearing one like that...  

Need to check ep preview again when it comes up on Tenplay....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 am

Finally here, we finished watching it all and even re-watching scenes! Oh the drama! I will first read all the posts written before I start commenting, I don't want to repeat comments that have already been said Smiley

PS: I will say something that may be unpopular but to be honest, I like Ali's season more than I liked Sophie's season.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:53 am

Bobette wrote:OK I just caught the end of the ep on live (SA time) TV and they showed Doona man in the preview for tomorrow night's ep.  It looked like he was wearing a mustard coloured beanie?  I think I've seen Taite wearing one like that...  

Need to check ep preview again when it comes up on Tenplay....

MUSTARD HAT!  Doona man is Taite - I'm sure of it.  Waiting for the ep 8 preview to confirm - will post on SC thread.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:FULL VELVET! Let's goooo cheerleader

I said I was going to read all the comments before I started commenting but I cannot help myself All About Love...this is easily the third time (who is counting? )  I see you posting this super cute  emoticon, and you seem so happy that I can't resist it... so can I just join the cheerleading before I start the 'serious' conversation/review? ;)

Here we go... cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Those are for Tood, aren't they @allabout love ;)
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:58 am

Okay, my comment:

I feel that Rob was going to be most likely her F1, she was very attracted to him from day one and he was going to be his first second date which was clearly designed for him, but he ruined it. I understand now why he has been so kind on Instagram. I am going to miss Rob, I liked him.

As for Todd, he is such a darling...and may I just say that I am not convinced that Taite is the F1? Taite is almost absent from episode 1, if he wins he would be the first F1 in the history of the show who has extremely limited time on episode 1. Now, another thing against Taite as F1: The Bachelorette Instagram is posting photos of Taite and Charlie....seriously? A third thing to consider: His mother likes negative comments about Ali. Number 4: He lives in Melbourne and I seriously do not imagine someone like Taite, with his personality which is IMO attention-seeking moving to Adelaide. Number 5: Rumours that he has been flirting with girls in Melbourne. On top of that, to me I think he is going to be the contestant that fits the 'lust' theme, and the F1 for Ali must be love because her journey is about growth, she has to leave old patterns behind. Oh, and finally, for what I recall Ali said in an interview that her pick did not stand out until late, and no one thought Todd coming...so I think that Todd may be the F1....am I dreaming? Perhaps, but I just don't see Taite portrayed as the F1 at all, and the most conspicuous being that in episode 1 he doesn't have the F1 edit, but the F2 edit. As I always say, if I am wrong so be it, but this time I have huge doubts and I cannot get rid of them!

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:45 pm

@Vogue I’ve been thinking the same thing for a while. The only thing which keeps getting me is the Sportsbet odds.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:16 pm

No doubts here!

Even disregarding Sportsbet, Taite's a clear F1 IMO based on Ali's body language when she's around him.  The fact that he's not getting a classic F1 edit with the long chat on night 1 etc could indicate that TPTB are finally realising they need to mix things up a bit.  Other aspects are still classic F1 edit.

I think her second choice would actually have been Rob but he "blew it" by questioning her.  We saw with Nathan that she'd sooner get rid of people than admit uncomfortable home truths, and has behaved the same IRL regarding the cheating rumours.  It's classic "bury your head in the sand" behaviour.

IMO Todd is not her usual type and despite what she may say, she has not made enough character changes to choose against type. Leads never do, IMO.  Yes it would make a better story for her to choose the nice guy but IMO she hasn't learned ANYTHING and I think that will be the storyline.  

She'll pick the bad boy and the audience will recall her sayings she WOULDN'T do that, and call her an idiot/hypocrite.  TPTB won't care because they'll have the audience's hearts breaking for the F2 and that's what they want.  They can safely throw Taite & Ali to the wolves while they start planning Todd's season (IMO).

IMO Taite's mother liking mean comments about Ali is probably exactly what it looks like - she doesn't like her.  I can't imagine her being happy about Taite moving to Adelaide, and I have my doubts that will happen (they can then blame the breakup on "distance" in 9-12 months time).

Taite still 100% F1 in my mind.  :yes:

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:21 pm

Taite is definitely F1 IMO too.  He is the only one there who is into her (maybe Paddy as well laugh out loud)  Todd is just not my cup of tea (sacrilege!)  He looks 16 and he and Ali are the weirdest couple since Sophie and Apollo IMO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Agent99 wrote:Taite is definitely F1 IMO too.  He is the only one there who is into her (maybe Paddy as well laugh out loud)  Todd is just not my cup of tea (sacrilege!)  He looks 16 and he and Ali are the weirdest couple since Sophie and Apollo IMO

Todd is very much my cup of tea (non-threatening, effeminate "nice guys" totally do it for me laugh out loud) but yeah I don't see much attraction from Ali at all other than the fact that she enjoys a good pash.  

[Side note:] she always seems half drunk on these dates (and at CPs) IMO.  I read somewhere that the "two drink per hour rule" from BiP didn't apply on Ali's set and I'm seeing evidence of that! 

But yeah, she flat out admitted she had Rob in mind for Todd's date and all the guys she's taken on SDs look similar - tall, dark and hirsuite - so Todd was nowhere near the top of her list IMO.

I actually think if it was up to Ali, Todd may have been MOT, but TPTB stepped in for their own purposes.  IMO they knew she'd pick a bad boy and they'd get an even-more-heartbreaking-that-Matty J ending.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie