SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Why is this season so dead with sleuthing? Has everyone moved to Reddit?

I am having a hard time finding any enthusiasm for Colton. He seems like a really nice guy but he seems very young and naive. And I think that the MF machine will exploit him every way they can and I cringe at the thought of that. I would have loved to see Jason as the Bachelor and would have been okay with Blake too. I sat through Jake's and Ben F's seasons and I wasn't too enthused about them but I can't even muster up that much enthusiasm over Colton.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:08 pm

sparkler wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Why is this season so dead with sleuthing? Has everyone moved to Reddit?

I am having a hard time finding any enthusiasm for Colton. He seems like a really nice guy but he seems very young and naive. And I think that the MF machine will exploit him every way they can and I cringe at the thought of that. I would have loved to see Jason as the Bachelor and would have been okay with Blake too. I sat through Jake's and Ben F's seasons and I wasn't too enthused about them but I can't even muster up that much enthusiasm over Colton.

I have found, personally, the franchise for me has finally become that bottle of seltzer that’s past it’s expiration date. A dud.
It is our policy on this forum, not to discuss other forums. Everyone has the option to visit wherever they wish, but we aren’t here on this forum to dissect that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:49 am

No doubt this season is slow for sleuthing compared to most season's in the past. However, that's what we do here, we sleuth!

Even though in recent years we know the spoilers, there have been season's where we sleuth till the end (like we always do) and discovered the spoilers were wrong, just by sleuthing.

I'm looking forward to s/caps, there's always something to sleuth!

FYI our international threads are hopping with awesome sleuthing going on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:02 pm

I have some questions in regards to Reality Steve's new spoilers from the other day:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think that it was kinda weird that he didn't mention Hannah G. in his post. How does one almost make it to the end and not have anything come out on them (good, bad or indifferent)? Especially since she seems to have a lot of people rooting for her.

Steve also said that Caelynn as Bachelorette was a topic that was brought up by the women during filming. Now I might just be reading too much into this, but do you guys think that maybe she initiated the conversations? Or was this just the girls speculating out loud?

And speaking of Caelynn, does anyone actually know what she does for a living (in terms of money)? I mean, she can't exactly say 'Pageant Contestant.' I just don't think that I can take someone like that as Bachelorette seriously. Especially after the way that they edited Bekah M. last season, because both are pretty much the same age. I mean, the majority of past Bachelorettes have had solid careers and were considered 'the total package.' Not looking forward to seeing another young lead. I want to watch someone who's close to 30, and is actually ready for marriage rather than some girl who's barely out of college. Which is why I don't think she's going to get picked.

As for Tayshia, yeah I'm disappointed to read that stuff about her because I was rooting for her. There have been a lot of contestants over the years who have come on the show for the opportunities and travel (with boyfriends/girlfriends back home). They just weren't as widely known because they didn't make all that much of an impact on their seasons as a whole. So it definitely happens more often than we think, especially in recent years. I mean, I'm not condoning her actions/behavior, but we don't know the whole story (her side) yet. It's possible that maybe they had some type of agreement or something. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things play out.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:13 pm

I am not sure where to put this. Please move it if it's in the wrong place. Thanks! The Hollywood Reporter has an article online if someone wants to bring it over that says that the Bachelor Mansion is burning due to the California Wildfires. I am glad that production has already wrapped up there for Colton's season, but I feel for the family who owns in and lives there and all of the people affected by the fires.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 pm

So sad for all the people in the area losing their homes. sad
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:54 pm

@bluwavz thanks for bringing those over.

Not much to go by since most of it is cut off but it looks like Hannah is smiling which tells me Colton might be saying something about her that she appreciates hearing.

Tayshia's kiss looks awkward to me.

It seems to me the F2/F3 usually have a steamy scene in water followed by rumours which are sexual in nature. For editing purposes, I'll be interested to see that scene of Colton and Tayshia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Reddit has the deleted video and it's about 14 seconds long. Colton and Hannah G. share a light kiss and he says "I like you". The shot with Elyse was so short, it was unnecessary, and the shots with the other girls showed very little as well.  I don't get why ABC did this and then deleted it, makes no sense to me.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:13 pm

@islandchild2 wow! and I didn't even see or know there was a vid. See what sleuthing around here teaches you! yes

I'm confused about ABC? They posted them and where? How did they get involved in those clips?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:14 pm

i wonder why tptb deleted the tweet?? could it be because they showed the f3 girls? scratch that kiss with hannah g was weird he was like a little kid with the "i like you" but then not looking at her? laugh out loud i think i am going to enjoy this season more than i thought - it might be just one big sorority party..trash tv at its finest...i won't be able to look away! ;-)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@islandchild2 wow! and I didn't even see or know there was a vid. See what sleuthing around here teaches you! yes

I'm confused about ABC? They posted them and where? How did they get involved in those clips?

When I checked RS's,Twitter page shortly after he posted it and began clicking on what appeared to be little videos of each of the girls with Colton, I realized they were just still shots (at least when I saw them), so I went over to Reddit because I knew someone would post it there and there it was, the deleted video. The whole thing seems ridiculous and I'm a little annoyed with how amateurish ABC is being by releasing it and then deleting it. Perhaps RS might get some info on why this was done in the first place.
Also, do you think that shot with Tayshia was in Portugal or earlier in the season? Elyse being included made no sense to me since she was eliminated a while ago and did not make F4.  In my mind, Caelynn should have been the 4th girl, but then again I'm looking at things through a "spoiled" lens, so that was the first thing I noticed. Perhaps ABC realized that they basically gave the F3 away and quickly deleted it, who knows.

Last edited by islandchild2 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:21 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom