SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 DsEE1ooVsAApO47
The Bachelor @BachelorABC 1m
Colton’s journey for love begins Jan 7. @chrisbharrison has your first look at #TheBachelor poster! pic.twitter.com/vocx8Nc3Gj
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:35 pm

He looks like Jams Cordon. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 DsEE1ooVsAApO47
The Bachelor @BachelorABC 1m
Colton’s journey for love begins Jan 7. @chrisbharrison has your first look at #TheBachelor poster! pic.twitter.com/vocx8Nc3Gj

omg really... what does he have to lose.. :thud

though i have to admit i like the serious look on colton rather than that silly uncomfortable smile look he has,especially when he is talking...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Does anyone actually care when and where he loses his V card? I literally could not care less yet I have a feeling it will be brought up about 748585 times on this season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:07 pm

People weirdly are obsessed with his virginity. I think it's more of an obsession with proving he must be gay or must be lying, since they can't believe that a 26 y attractive guy could be a virgin, but I think the obsession still stands.

I actually thought the tag line was pretty funny and clever. I'm sure I'll be sick of the virginity talk by the first episode though.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Exactly why I’m choosing to sit this circus out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:omg really... what does he have to lose.. :thud
RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Well, when you’ve already sold your soul to the show and are willing to do whatever they say for the sake of ratings, the virginity thing pretty much takes a backseat.
:gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Is the fact that we’re not seeing any changes on Tayshia’s or Hannah’s IG mean that they likely are F2?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Maddy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:omg really... what does he have to lose.. :thud
RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Well, when you’ve already sold your soul to the show and are willing to do whatever they say for the sake of ratings, the virginity thing pretty much takes a backseat.
:gotcha:

This makes it sound like Colton could have picked someone the producers wanted and not who he wanted, but I hope RS comments refer to maybe his choices throughout the season and not the f4, I would want at least that to be his choice.

mbl wrote:Is the fact that we’re not seeing any changes on Tayshia’s or Hannah’s IG mean that they likely are F2?

I don't think we can say that for sure, maybe some changes will happen tomorrow or later tonight.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:01 pm

Is there anything unusual about the filming schedule?  Is the FRC earlier than expected or on the correct date?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:18 pm

mbl wrote:Is there anything unusual about the filming schedule?  Is the FRC earlier than expected or on the correct date?

I think it's maybe 2 or 3 days earlier than what was predicted on here, if you go into the filming schedule thread it seems that the FRC should have been on the 17th but it's today.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:27 pm

But aren’t these filming schedules kind of set in stone? Why would it happen early? Or were we off on the schedule

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom