SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:34 pm

I have been seeing a lot of people online also speculating that RS got the “front runner” spoiler wrong and that the F1 ended up being not who he predicted. I can totally see this being the case as well.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CalJacob8 Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:54 pm

jessietrey wrote:I have been seeing a lot of people online also speculating that RS got the “front runner” spoiler wrong and that the F1 ended up being not who he predicted. I can totally see this being the case as well.
I was thinking that is possible too. But I was doing some sleuthing on Cassie’s family and her sister and her aunt both followed Colton right after her HTD. Then I went back to check and they are still follwing him and also another one of Cassie’s family members started folwling Colton after the finale was taped. If Colton dumped Cassie I feel like her sister and family would have unfollowed or wouldn’t have started to follow him after the finale was taped.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:59 pm

jessietrey wrote:I have been seeing a lot of people online also speculating that RS got the “front runner” spoiler wrong and that the F1 ended up being not who he predicted. I can totally see this being the case as well.

I remember reading something on RS site where he said a frontrunner doesn't mean they will be f1, I think he was trying to cover his butt during Becca's season but if that is what RS believes then he would say he never said Cassie would be f1, just that he would be shocked if she wasn't.

I do think it would be shocking to RS if someone who was not considered a frontrunner was chosen tho.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 181121-the-bachelor
Former Bachelor Ben Higgins will make a guest appearance. Ben and Colton both live in Colorado, and Ben will appear when the show visits Denver, advising Colton on matters of the heart. "What I got a sense of from my time on the show is that this season is going to be more genuine, raw and vulnerable than any season in a long time," the 20th Bachelor said.
Much more will be revealed in the coming weeks. Including the 30 or so women competing to be Colton's first. Oh, jeez. We can't escape the virginity stuff. We met three women — Sydney, Annie and Katie — when they all appeared on Ellen in September.
https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-colton-season-23-everything-to-know/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:14 pm

They are really going to deadhorse all season long with that.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Episode 7 sounds like it will be stuffed, so not only the typical two 1-on-1 dates, and one 2-on-1 date, and a group date, but also a visit from Ben.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:47 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Colton-Underwood-Bachelor-art
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/colton-underwoods-virginity-front-and-center-in-bachelor-key-art/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Maybe Colton chose to forgo the Fantasy Suites? Or, only took his F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Cassie just started following a lot of the shows producers on IG. Is that normal for the F1 to do?

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Idk how following production would maker her less likely or even more likely an F1, I do find it funny that Cassie was already following Dean (outside of Caelynn) as one of the first Bach people.

Last edited by Kure24 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Kure24 wrote:Idk how following production would maker her less likely or even more likely an F1, I do find it funny that Cassie was already following Dean (outside of Caelynn) as one of the first Bach people to follow.
Cassie was already following dean prior to filming or she started follwing him once she got back on IG? I’ve looking at her IG activity and her following never popped up for me at least.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by basefang Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:58 pm

CalJacob8 wrote:Cassie just started following a lot of the shows producers on IG. Is that normal for the F1 to do?

I'm not sure what is normal, but from what I have heard, some of them get very close with production and continue friendships outside of the show.

basefang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom