SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:10 am

@islandchild2 That's great, but why?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:38 am

Nothing revolutionary, just that RS said he's been hearing that she's the frontrunner pretty early in the filming of the season (yes, I know that RS could be wrong and has been wrong). Her sister Michelle following Colton almost immediately after her HT was filmed, made me think that perhaps Colton may have indicated to them that he felt stronger for her than any of the other girls. Some of the family members following her, which could be that they're reading spoilers just like the rest of us, and the way he looked at her in that trailer just makes me think that he chose her. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:08 am

just wondering from past couples do they usually have a shv after thanksgiving??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:30 pm

Not going to lie I’m disappointed that RS didn’t post anything today. Because it’s really difficult to do detective work when two of the final 3 have not returned to social media and we know nothing about them. It would be so much easier if I actually knew anything about these girls. But they have remained hidden.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:37 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:just wondering from past couples do they usually have a shv after thanksgiving??

I can’t really help you out as I really don’t know. Maybe this will help figure it out though. According to Ali Fedotowsky,

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 35663610

https://www.bustle.com/articles/133273-8-things-people-get-wrong-about-the-bachelor
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:35 am

Colton is in Denver "dating" Blake Horstman. They are at the Nuggets game
This is via both their IG stories.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:22 am

Do you think RS’ “first” could be that Colton let his F2 go before the FRC? Has a male lead done this before?

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:39 am

bronco18 wrote:Do you think RS’ “first” could be that Colton let his F2 go before the FRC? Has a male lead done this before?
the female leads definitely have but the I’m not sure about the male leads. From what I can remember I don’t think that has happened before unless that happened in any earlier season.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:46 pm

The ending according to RS:

When I last reported, your final 4 were Hannah Godwin, Caelynn Miller-Keyes, Tayshia Adams, and Cassie Randolph. Their hometowns were filmed in that order beginning on Oct 27th and ending on Nov. 2nd with a day in between each. The final four rose ceremony was in LA on Saturday, Nov. 3rd, and Caelynn Miller-Keyes was eliminated. The final three then headed off to Portugal.

This is where things got a little weird. Weird essentially means different since it’s something we’ve never seen happen on the “Bachelor” before.

On Tuesday, Nov. 6th, Tayshia and Colton had their overnight date in Sagres, Portugal. Here is a picture of them walking together near the famous lighthouse on Cabo de Sao Vicente.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 TayColtonOvernightPortugal-e1543352264106

On Thursday, Nov. 8th, Cassie Randolph had her overnight date. A decision was made on this overnight, or maybe the next morning when he woke up (I don’t know, I don’t live in Colton’s head), that Cassie was the one he wanted to be with. Colton never even went on his overnight date with Hannah. I’m sure she thought they were gonna go on one but at some point after his date with Cassie, he told Hannah that Cassie is the one he’s in love with, wanted to pursue, and sent Hannah home. He also told this to Tayshia. I’m not sure what order he did it in, but both Tayshia and Hannah were eliminated at this point because he wanted to pursue Cassie.

And now, Colton is engaged to Cassie.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm

I’m real interested to see how this is all going to play out on the show. I feel like it’s going to be quite dramatic. I’m glad to finally have the news from RS.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:17 pm

It’s sad that my mind is in the gutter, but now we are left to wonder if he lost his virginity on that overnight date....

Anyway, I’m real interested in this season now knowing Cassie is the supposed F1. I can’t wait to see their interactions! Sounds like he knew she was the one early on. Can’t wait to see!

JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:38 pm

So if he eliminated both girls on the overnight dates, then how is the finale going to work with no F2? no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom