SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:44 pm

pbmax wrote:
SFoster wrote:I don't think the women dress up that much for the evening portion of FD.  She has on a very formal dress, one like they wear at F4 (after HTD) RC. JMO  And the venue seems like a RC building, what little we can see of it.

It could be the htd RC and she's upset that Caelyn was eliminated.

I like this theory but wonder if the patio/umbrellas in the background could be an LA location....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:45 pm

There's a SC in the season previews which seems to be at night "perhaps on a beach "and it shows production , camera people ect running towards something. Then you see a figure in a suit that looks to be Colton. If someone can bring the SC over maybe it will shed some light because it could have to do with Cassie walking out because the guy walking her out is obviously a producer. I'm thinking it's the night of her fantasy suite date and she leaves after dinner. 

I listened to Kaitlyn's podcast and Colton says the spoilers are wrong and all over the place( I don't expect him to admit either way ) but he could've answered that differently. RS is usually more right then not but I don't think he knows much about the ending this season at all. and that could be because the real ending for Colton will be live this season at the ATFR. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Could that blond guy with Cassie be her brother (thinking if it's in LA?)? Her brother has blond hair like that.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Any deleted scenes with Cassie and Colton this week? Also anyone catch GMA this morning with Colton and the other bachelors on? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:31 pm

It was obvious that Colton's feelings weren't that strong for Hannah B., so I would be very sceptical of Colton choosing her especially since she is spoiled to come back in the next episode and he rejects her again. I don't know if RS has the whole picture or not. I am enjoying this season -- it just isn't following the "normal" pattern. I could see the ending be much different than before. I honestly am surprised that PR let Colton do Kaitlyn's podcast right now--how many other leads has she been able to interview while the show is airing? I feel like the show wants Colton to deny the spoilers -- not only for the surprise factor, but also I can imagine that there will definitely be some disappointed casual viewers if there isn't a proposal. Why tip people off that things are different ahead of time? All IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:46 pm

I noticed that at the end of Coltons date with Cailyn (notice he has a black jacket on with a zipper. You'll hear him talking about Caitlyn then at the end they show the PI with him talking and it would appear that he's talking about Cailyn that he's in love with her and he wants to show her exactly how he feels blah blah but he has on a black suit jacket and it looks to me that the words we see him speaking are pertaining to Cassie and looks like part of the PI he did after he sent Kirpa home. Anyone else notice this? They spliced and diced that whole PI up. jmp
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:10 am

This season they seem to be splicing and dicing more than ever.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:56 am

nd4reality wrote:This season they seem to be splicing and dicing more than ever.

Yes they really are , more so then any other season IMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 am

Those Bach's On GMA must hate Colton because surely one of them would have told him how BAD his hair looked...Dang the wind must have been horrible and then the cold froze it straight down.
I cracked up it looked so BAD! IMHO of course.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:51 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Kaityln's podcast was interesting... after listening I think the spoilers are questionable.

Just finished the whole thing, it was great!  Worth the time to listen

At which time approx do they talk about spoilers ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:54 pm

@nd4reality  I listened to it too, and it just confirmed that he and cassie are together and they're just dating, BUT I think the reason why cassie leaves and the way they reconcile is what's different than what RS had said (I say they reconcile back in portugal and not in CA).

edit: to also clarify why I think cassie and colton are together

yesterday colton did say that he was in a stage of his life where he wanted to get married, have children, and a family. But towards the end of the podcast he stated that though when he went in to the show he was excited about being engaged and getting married, he soon came to realize that there need to be steps taken to get to those points. Which further confirms that he and cassie are dating, and I believe they may have discussed their intentions to date which is that they both want to get married and have that family, but need to confirm and take those steps first in order to achieve a successful marriage.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:12 pm

I'm actually coming close to thinking that Colton and Cassie are engaged! There is a proposal at the end. Colton says the spoilers are wrong, and we see him at the FRC. I'm thinking she left FD, but she didn't leave Portugal, and a reconciliation took place there. IDK - crazy season! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom