SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:54 pm

They should be doing the People Mag shoot at some point within the next couple days. Colton and Cassie have both quiet on SM today. Also, Colton posted a gif of two dogs a little bit ago and it's obvious that he's referencing him and Cassie through it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:58 pm

@kmick0890 Wait... I just realized. Could he be referencing him and cassie's People's photoshoot with that gif? Because those dogs are posing for the camera.. OMG!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:00 pm

can someone post this gif?! i can't see it?? TIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:06 pm

This is adorable!

https://twitter.com/colton?lang=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:09 pm

SFoster wrote:On the other hand, Elan can still spoil everything that happened until the end of filming since he was there until the end. If Elan is the source...which I doubt.

Maybe they set Elan up to see if he was the one giving RS the spoilers and he got caught.  :no idea:so they booted him. Just saying . It could be a number of reasons .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:14 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@kmick0890 Wait... I just realized. Could he be referencing him and cassie's People's photoshoot with that gif? Because those dogs are posing for the camera.. OMG!

Very well could be.  cantstopl I like how you think Lavendergal  laugh out loud This is one photo shoot that I can't wait to see. They are both gorgeous looking and so photogenic . It's gonna be awesome.  Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3045963862
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:06 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Ben is the good one to speak, taking back an proposal on his second reality show.. I sometimes laugh when these past leads or contestants have so little self awareness when they criticize other contestants and leads. Jmo.
Ben proves again how clueless he is about relationships IMO.
Here are some other alums, with more brains and compassion.

Vanessa, who had her own reluctant father to deal with: https://youtu.be/JczxGM4FShY

Kaitlyn and Jason who are just lovely on all levels. At the 45 min mark, Kaitlyn has an interesting perspective on the possible struggles after the show for C&C. She would know.
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Grape-Therapy-Jump-the-shark-or-jump-the-fence-with-Jason-Tartick

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:52 am

Billysmom wrote:Ben's $.02.....  Could he possibly not know the spoilers?
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-ben-higgins-235159413.html
Wait the same Ben Higgins who told two separate women that he loved them multiple times directly to them is going to pretend to be upset at Cassie for leading someone on? Pot meet keddle dude.

This is why I don't like Ben, he always acts above others and has zero awareness.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:09 am

Can someone bring me up to speed? Been dealing with lice with my kids and myself lately. No fun!! Did Cassie dump Colton? Are they engaged? I'm lost.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Can someone bring me up to speed?  Been dealing with lice with my kids and myself lately.  No fun!!  Did Cassie dump Colton?  Are they engaged?  I'm lost.  

jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:32 am

jessietrey wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Can someone bring me up to speed?  Been dealing with lice with my kids and myself lately.  No fun!!  Did Cassie dump Colton?  Are they engaged?  I'm lost.  

Ah, thank you. The drama in this show is ridiculous. They seem to keep upping the ante every season. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:41 am

^That is so hard to watch.
But @Mommyof2, there is an important moment just before this, where she said “My dad actually showed up at my hotel room” and Colton took a long hard look around the room like “you a-holes, you have been messing with her head!”.
I think that was the moment he snapped and went rough. He is breaking every role after that – telling her she is the one, that it’s fine if they just date and so on.
Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 You_a-10

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom