SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 8 Mar - 15:46

TPTB are the :uptonogood.   Even MF got caught with his tail between his legs when he was spouting off about Khloe Kardashian being the next 'Ette.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri 8 Mar - 16:22

Diana wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Ben's $.02.....  Could he possibly not know the spoilers?
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-ben-higgins-235159413.html
Wait the same Ben Higgins who told two separate women that he loved them multiple times directly to them is going to pretend to be upset at Cassie for leading someone on? Pot meet keddle dude.

This is why I don't like Ben, he always acts above others and has zero awareness.

all JMO
Oh yes, first time was on the fantasy date. Remember that infamous picture with JoJo under the waterfall? Talk about thinking with the wrong head. no no

Apparently Ben doesn’t know what happend. He is more of a show "friend" I guess.

I saw someone on Reddit pointing out that on the OTV podcast, Jason kept calling Cassie “Cass”, which is something Colton also did once in the last episode. K&J pretended to not know the outcome, but it seems like Jason and Colton have been talking quite a lot. :yes:
I wonder who else he as told. Blake for sure. Probably also Garrett and Becca. They met with Colton in LA in January, and later he saw them when he was in SD. It was speculated that Cassie was with him on that trip.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri 8 Mar - 16:39

Ben may be trying to keep some mystery into it. I feel like he knows the ending. He and Colton and Blake and Jason and Garrett are all friends.

Something is so off about this whole situation (unless it's all storyboarded by tbtp).

I'm anxious to hear what Tayshia will have to say to Colton when he lets her go. Because she was one of the ones who told him more than once that Cassie was not there for an engagement at the end. Tayshia and Colton have had the "trust" dates and she's like a friend to him. So this should be interesting. What will she say about this?  I know she won't say "I told you so"  but she may have more to add.

And of course, it was obvious that Hannah G was going to jump his bones in FS. She's been very forward in ITMs about that - even on her 1-1 date with him a few weeks ago. And he avoided that. hmm...  Some people are talking about this. His avoidance of the ones who are even slightly serious.

Any other Bachelor would have gotten the hint from Cassie and let her go and moved on. Most know, what's the point in a relationship if it's not mutual.  He could have dated like this in real life, outside the show. He could have dated a girl who actually was into him in real life, outside the show. Telling, imo... He knows what he's doing imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri 8 Mar - 16:59

blueblues wrote:
Diana wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Ben's $.02.....  Could he possibly not know the spoilers?
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-ben-higgins-235159413.html
Wait the same Ben Higgins who told two separate women that he loved them multiple times directly to them is going to pretend to be upset at Cassie for leading someone on? Pot meet keddle dude.

This is why I don't like Ben, he always acts above others and has zero awareness.

all JMO
Oh yes, first time was on the fantasy date. Remember that infamous picture with JoJo under the waterfall? Talk about thinking with the wrong head. no no

Apparently Ben doesn’t know what happend. He is more of a show "friend" I guess.

I saw someone on Reddit pointing out that on the OTV podcast, Jason kept calling Cassie “Cass”, which is something Colton also did once in the last episode. K&J pretended to not know the outcome, but it seems like Jason and Colton have been talking quite a lot. :yes:
I wonder who else he as told. Blake for sure. Probably also Garrett and Becca. They met with Colton in LA in January, and later he saw them when he was in SD. It was speculated that Cassie was with him on that trip.
JMO

I feel like the Bachelorette guys definitely know because when Kaitlyn and Jason were doing commentary for E! News' IG on Monday night they weren't too hard on Cassie. I don't think Ben knows because if he did it's weird that he would still be that hard on Cassie.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri 8 Mar - 17:03

SFoster wrote:Ben may be trying to keep some mystery into it. I feel like he knows the ending. He and Colton and Blake and Jason and Garrett are all friends.

Something is so off about this whole situation (unless it's all storyboarded by tbtp).

I'm anxious to hear what Tayshia will have to say to Colton when he lets her go. Because she was one of the ones who told him more than once that Cassie was not there for an engagement at the end. Tayshia and Colton have had the "trust" dates and she's like a friend to him. So this should be interesting. What will she say about this?  I know she won't say "I told you so"  but she may have more to add.

And of course, it was obvious that Hannah G was going to jump his bones in FS. She's been very forward in ITMs about that - even on her 1-1 date with him a few weeks ago. And he avoided that. hmm...  Some people are talking about this. His avoidance of the ones who are even slightly serious.

Any other Bachelor would have gotten the hint from Cassie and let her go and moved on. Most know, what's the point in a relationship if it's not mutual.  He could have dated like this in real life, outside the show. He could have dated a girl who actually was into him in real life, outside the show. Telling, imo... He knows what he's doing imo.

All of the deducing in the world as to why he picks one over another and why one would be a more rational choice for a long term relationship than another go out the window because... This is about human emotions and how many times have we all been in situations where either we ask ourselves "why can't I love this guy back - he's such a good guy but I'm not feeling it" or "why can't he love me back, I'm feeling it and I thought he was". We aren't rational about our love lives. I don't think Colton is any different from the rest of the human race in this, except that at the Bach we all get to analyze him in a way we can't do with ourselves. JMO

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri 8 Mar - 17:05

Apparently, Colton doesn't care if Cassie is there for an engagement in the end. He's fine dating and getting to know her properly irl. He's even fine with her feelings not matching his. 
Tayshia can say whatever, it wouldn't have changed the outcome. And Imo it makes me appreciate Colton more, when he doesn't sleep with Hanna G, when his feelings are not there for her. How horrible would it be if he just slept with her because it was available, and then dumped her. 

imho He knows Cassie is into him, she has shown that by her words and actions. She just isn't in love with him, yet. He's willing to wait for her to get there too. Jmo.

And I don't think Ben knows anything.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri 8 Mar - 18:06

IMO he went overboard with the “ready for marriage” talk for a while mid-season. Maybe he got scared when Elise left. Women like Tayshia were quick to exploit that, but he got back on track after talking to his dad. After that he has chosen the women that he was most in to, not the safe bets. Following his heart and hoping his feelings are reciprocated is really all he can do, unless it’s a trophy wife he wants.

The virginity thing is so overblown by now, but he always said that he wanted to me in love with his first, and that’s clearly not Hannah. I have so much respect for him at this point.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri 8 Mar - 18:14

blueblues wrote:IMO he went overboard with the “ready for marriage” talk for a while mid-season. Maybe he got scared when Elise left. Women like Tayshia were quick to exploit that, but he got back on track after talking to his dad. After that he has chosen the women that he was most in to, not the safe bets. Following his heart and hoping his feelings are reciprocated is really all he can do, unless it’s a trophy wife he wants.

The virginity thing is so overblown by now, but he always said that he wanted to me in love with his first, and that’s clearly not Hannah. I have so much respect for him at this point.
JMO

I do as well. I wasn't' that thrilled about Colton being the next lead, but I have to admit he's doing a fantastic job, and I am enjoying this season very much.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri 8 Mar - 18:59

Mommyof2 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Can someone bring me up to speed?  Been dealing with lice with my kids and myself lately.  No fun!!  Did Cassie dump Colton?  Are they engaged?  I'm lost.  

Ah, thank you.  The drama in this show is ridiculous.  They seem to keep upping the ante every season.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
          IMO It is pretty obvious that Colton is furious with the camera crew and production and not her in any way. He knows that they set things up when they brought her father in for drama. He knows how close she is to her family. They were playing with her head and he knows it. That is real emotion he feels and he shows restraint by just jumping the wall. IMO We are going to see a man go after the girl he really loves.  There were other girls who said "the words" to win the guy, " I am falling in love with you"- but IMO Cassie shows it by her actions ( her interaction with him that we only view glimpses of ) and Colton sees this. I wonder if even the order he gave out the Roses was influenced by production- so it kept Cassie in the background. I want to comment that there are some pretty wise posters on this forum that are very observant of even the smallest details. You are making this season way more exciting than production ever could- with truth not deception. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri 8 Mar - 20:06

@just me It's really telling that he knows it's Producers fault/ influence when he goes to Cassie while she's talking to the producers after she gets up from the couch. She's freaking out to them, and Colton goes to her, takes her away from the producers and walks her away from the Cameras (though the cameras catch up with them) and starts whispering and asking to talk to her (sit back down).

I genuinely believed him when he answered "No I'm not mad." He was heartbroken, yes, but I don't think he was mad AT ALL to Cassie. It was more towards the production team, and I think we're going to see that.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri 8 Mar - 20:35

lavenderfan wrote:I genuinely believed him when he answered "No I'm not mad." He was heartbroken, yes, but I don't think he was mad AT ALL to Cassie. It was more towards the production team, and I think we're going to see that.
Absolutely, and that leads to another thought. She has got a lot of flack for “are you mad at me?” because it seemed so selfish when she just broke his heart, but he WAS in fact furious with production (as we saw a few minutes later). Of course she could sense that, so the question was actually valid.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri 8 Mar - 20:46

Maybe she she wanted him a little mad at her ... would indicate he cared. As has been mentioned... she was a late bloomer, so to speak as far as dates go ... maybe unsure of what's going on even though he did say an engagementwasnt necessary....despite his shaking ..he seemed relatively calm ...maybe showing g a little more emotion might have convinced her that he really did care. I'm not saying anger is how he should have reacted ... obviously she did finally see how much he cared ... I'm just saying... maybe at the time ... a little anger would have been seen as fighting for her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom