SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Relalou wrote:
SFoster wrote:Ben may be trying to keep some mystery into it. I feel like he knows the ending. He and Colton and Blake and Jason and Garrett are all friends.

Something is so off about this whole situation (unless it's all storyboarded by tbtp).

I'm anxious to hear what Tayshia will have to say to Colton when he lets her go. Because she was one of the ones who told him more than once that Cassie was not there for an engagement at the end. Tayshia and Colton have had the "trust" dates and she's like a friend to him. So this should be interesting. What will she say about this?  I know she won't say "I told you so"  but she may have more to add.

And of course, it was obvious that Hannah G was going to jump his bones in FS. She's been very forward in ITMs about that - even on her 1-1 date with him a few weeks ago. And he avoided that. hmm...  Some people are talking about this. His avoidance of the ones who are even slightly serious.

Any other Bachelor would have gotten the hint from Cassie and let her go and moved on. Most know, what's the point in a relationship if it's not mutual.  He could have dated like this in real life, outside the show. He could have dated a girl who actually was into him in real life, outside the show. Telling, imo... He knows what he's doing imo.

All of the deducing in the world as to why he picks one over another and why one would be a more rational choice for a long term relationship than another go out the window because... This is about human emotions and how many times have we all been in situations where either we ask ourselves "why can't I love this guy back - he's such a good guy but I'm not feeling it" or "why can't he love me back, I'm feeling it and I thought he was".  We aren't rational about our love lives.  I don't think Colton is any different from the rest of the human race in this, except that at the Bach we all get to analyze him in a way we can't do with ourselves.  JMO

I always say that it would be nice if we can program our hearts to choose the person that we think will be the better person then we will be okay...or will we, because there's no guarantee that will work out either. So things are the way they are for a reason.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:15 am

just me wrote:snipped...

I wonder if even the order he gave out the Roses was influenced by production- so it kept Cassie in the background.         I want to comment that there are some pretty wise posters on this forum that are very observant of even the smallest  details.  You are making this season way more exciting than production ever could- with truth not deception. IMO

We have sleuthed this in the past to be true. For example, three bachelor's remaining, in a s/cap you can see one has a rose and the other two don't, but when they air it, it looks like he was last. Or the speculated F1 is always last sweating it out watching the villian get her rose.

Yes, we have amazing sleuthers, some who have been sleuthing for many many years and some learning the art and are diving right into it helping out.  clapping! To all!

We have to make sure the talent never stops! There was a time when there were no spoilers at all and very little SM. The stuff we sleuthed was incredible. Visit Bachelor UK threads or Bachelor Russia threads where there aren't any spoilers, just good old fashion sleuthing, in a language that most don't even understand. It's amazing work! F1 in Bach UK was just sleuthed a few hours ago, by a very small piece of her dress and ring, in a s/cap preview during the FRC!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:02 am

Sorry Colton, but what did you expect? TPTB to be nice to you? The bottom line is they want the drama, they create the drama and they don't care who they steamroll in the process. This is MF and co. :uptonogood

So, is RS's spoiler wrong?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:So, is RS's spoiler wrong?  

Sort of yes and sort of no. The spoiler (originally) was that Cassie left at the FD episode, Colton eliminates both of the other two girls and chases after Cassie to her home in CA, they reconcile there and are together now but not engaged.

So far we have seen her leave after the daytime portion of her FD and before completing the night time version. Screencap evidence from previews suggest that he eliminated both of the other two (Tayshia and Hanna G) in Portugal. So the spoiler seems right to that point. But screencaps also show Colton and Cassie romantically together in Mallorca (the location planned for the FRC) so it appears they do reconcile (spoiler correct) not in CA but rather at the FRC location (so the detail of where they reconcile seems wrong). It does appear that they are still together and have been since the reconciliation so that spoiler part seems correct.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:08 pm

I haven't seen this mentioned yet and thought it belongs here but Colton and I'm presuming Cassie will be on GMA, Live with Kelly and Ryan, and The View Wednesday March 13.

If you go here and scroll to the 13, you can find that out : https://abc.go.com/schedule

ETA: He'll also be on AOL Build that day too https://www.buildseries.com/
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Wow, Colton's really putting it out there with his new Instagram story.

"Love Never Fails"
1 Corinthians 13:8
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:39 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Wow, Colton's really putting it out there with his new Instagram story.  

"Love Never Fails"
1 Corinthians 13:8

:yes: it's patient.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:06 am

kmick0890 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned yet and thought it belongs here but Colton and I'm presuming Cassie will be on GMA, Live with Kelly and Ryan, and The View Wednesday March 13.

If you go here and scroll to the 13, you can find that out : https://abc.go.com/schedule

Sorry to correct you but I can't find the schedule for live with Kelly and Ryan
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 am

emiusacska wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned yet and thought it belongs here but Colton and I'm presuming Cassie will be on GMA, Live with Kelly and Ryan, and The View Wednesday March 13.

Sorry to correct you but I can't find the schedule for live with Kelly and Ryan

my guide on the tv says Colton is on wednesday morning on Kelly and Ryan

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:58 am

Can't wait to see him blush deeply when they ask if he is still a virgin!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:27 am

Norcalgal wrote:Can't wait to see him blush deeply when they ask if he is still a virgin!

I have a feeling that Question will not be brought up to him/them on any interviews by the time we see the Finale.  :yes:

When we see the infamous "Black lace " dress scene with them laying on the bed ,and if that preview of him at FRC saying " once you share that part of your life with someone there's no going back" I think everyone will get the message loud and clear that he isn't a virgin any longer. ( and if anyone asks him that question on any interviews I think he will put them in their place like really quick , because he's not going to let anyone put Cassie in a uncomfortable situation ,at least that's what I think .) 

When everyone made a big deal out of the empty ring box and Colton tweeted "rings belong on fingers" I have a feeling that the poster here who posted (I think it was lavenderfan) said the box is probably empty because she has to CHOOSE HIM in the end ) is sounding more and more to me that this is the love story ending that we've all been waiting for, for years. JMO We already know where Colton's heart is ,God we all so him pour his heart out to her,  now will find out where her heart is at and FINALLY hear her say the words he's been wanting so badly to hear from her.. "IM IN LOVE WITH YOU"). THE END l o v e   :ILOVEU:And this will go down as the BEST Bachelor show ever. imo That ring that was missing in that box is somewhere and I'll bet  we're about to see it on Cassie's finger.  Kimmel - Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 4256136633  Praying
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Thanks for this info.  
AOL Build? Never heard of that show. I clicked on the link I don't see anything pertaining to Bachelor appearance .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom