SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:Hello dear @natik. I have a lot to say but first I want to go down the list of candidates, because I counted only 14 at the RC and yet I know on one photo there are 15 so who is missing...anyone left before the RC?
First was Alexander, she kept him.
Second, German who I believe was not her cup of tea, maybe because of something his sister said about him...
3, Walentin
4,Andrei ( twin no 1)
5. Sergei, ( twin no.2)
6. Vegan  ( I knew he would not last)
7. Akbhar ( same here, right away, even before watching, could see it’s not his place)
8.Evgeny (with 2 children)
9. Konstantin ( new to us ...)
10. Alexander ( big guy with bald head)
11. Evgeny ( businessman)
12. Jean- Michel
13. Denis
14 Alek ( new one we didn’t know)

All in all I loved the whole episode, it’s nice to not have ads btw...
The fact that the guys would come in to the white, very modern room where the bar is and her sister Anna is there is AWESONE. I am sure she gave her great advice in the guys and I look forward to hear more. It was good to see the reaction of the men when Olga actually broke the news, and what their face expression was. Dead give away for some laugh out loud .
I love the way she had them come in each to “ interview”, some more relaxed and some in a pair, not sure why.
I noticed that Denis was attentive to her and offered her a glass of water several times when she would be back in the big room. He seems very genuine. The banker and ‘bakd’ Alexander for into arguments, it was interesting how they try and each mark their territory, so to speak, establish their ‘ alpha’ rank. I ilike that a few stayed away for all drama,like Walentin, who seems a little shy and reserved.
I’ll post more but I’m sending this so you could possibly reply.
Glad you enjoyed your time in Malaga and big  PINKHEART  thanks!
For all the work you do for us!

Hey girl! Awesome observations without the translation. So well done! :claphands I am currently translating part 2 and 3. So more to come Hugesmile

You forgot Sergej not the twin the one who came before Konstantin.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:06 pm

she is one classy woman! i love that she makes them work for a kiss on the cheek or even a hug! :yes: she is great, i love her
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

@natik Thanks, :yes: I had a question mark for him, but it dropped when I reposted. Now that makes total sense. Complete list, YEAH!
Now she has 10 men.
( Eliminated: German, Vegan, Ahkbar, Konstantin, Oleg)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Thanks to all the lurkers for letting us know you enjoyed previous season's and will be watching this season! yes Feel free to jump in anytime as you can see it's not easy to watch in another language, so there will always be questions, but it's very rewarding from a sleuthing standpoint, and so beautiful to see different locations!!

Thanks for all the work @natik. I will be catching up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Episode 1 Part 2:

Marina the host is telling the viewers that the next contestants are ready to meet Olga.

Evgeny: Hi

Olga: Hello

Evgeny: I am Evgeny.

Olga: Nice to meet you.

Evgeny ITM: I think everything went pretty well. We saw each other I gave her the flowers and took her hand. I didn`t allowed me too much. I actually forgot the fact that it´s a project. She is a simple woman, sweet and very handsome with a smile on her face.

Evgeny is joining the other men.

Olga ITM: With him you are feeling like a princess.

Evgeny: I have my own advertisement company.

Denis: Where are from? Are you from Moscow?

Evgeny: Yes I am from Moscow.

Olga ITM: They are talking to each other right now. I would so love to hear what they are talking about.

German: Did she for real kissed you?

Denis: No I kissed her.

German: You kissed her? Did she let you?

Vallejo ITM: It was just a kiss like with friends. No I am not pity about it. Nothing bad happened. I am gonna get what is mine.

Denis is telling German the story with his flowers and the wish.

Denis: I like her she is really awesome.

Denis ITM: I don´t care if they are jealous. Let them be.

Alex (the bald one/bodybuilder): One of them already kissed her. Denis is your name right?!

Olga ITM: Can I wish one with a great sense of humor, charming, tall, strong.

Olga: Wow you have a really bright appearance.

Vegan: Thank you. The same as you.

Olga: But not at that level.

Vegan introduction video:
He is telling about his lifestyle. He likes the ethic way of life and he is doing everything to protect animals. He doesn`t believe in the classical love between a man and a woman. He said that he loves people and animals that it is a true love for him. But between a man and a woman it´s not love it´s more some kind of a passion. He also told that he likes that finally there is a project on Russian TV where not woman fighting for a man but the other way around. That is one of the reason why he is taking part in the project.

Olga ITM: Vegan thank you for coming and thank you for the berries. Please join the other men. I am coming as well soon.

The men are meeting Vegan.

Alex (bodybuilder): Oh wow what an appearance.

Alex or Sasha (the first one) ITM: He has tattoos on his face, rings in all possible places it is even for Moscow a little bit too much.

Evgeny (the millionaire): Hi it´s nice to meet you my name is Evgeny.

Olga: Hi. Those flowers are beautiful.

Evgeny: I want to tell you something about me. I am a millionaire. CEO of a crypto found.

Olga: Just like that you are throwing it at me straight away?

Evgeny ITM: I am Evgeny. I am from Moscow and I am a millionaire and investor.

Evgeny to Olga: I am searching at the moment for a wife. She should have a bright appearance.

Evgeny`s introduction video:
He is telling how good of a match they would be. He thinks the could be a power couple like for example David and Victoria Beckham. He said that he knows that Olga has her own virtual currency it´s called Buzcoin and he can help her with that.

Evgeny to Olga: I am confident that we are going to like each other.

Olga: I think that we are going to have time for a conversation later but now there are other men waiting to know me.

Evgeny: Ok so then I am joining the other men.

Olga: Yes and thank you for coming to the project.

Evgeny: Thank you.

Evgeny is joining the other men.

Olga ITM: He is throwing at me straight away such a fact. `Hi. I am a millionaire.`Do you really think that this is the most important thing to say? How about `Hi. I am Evgeny nice to meet you.``Hi Olga I am finally here to meet you.` Or maybe `you look amazing`I don´t know anything is better than `Hi. I am a millionaire.` Ok so what should we do now leave and marry. What a reaction did he expected from me?!

Evgeny (the millionaire): I am living here in the next house next to these. (side note the appartements in those houses where they are filming are extremely expensive)

Evgeny ITM (the one with the advertisement company): Talk less and do more only then you will get what you want.

Alex (the bald) ITM: I think he is not a serious guy but he pretends to be one. You don´t have to pretend you simple need to be the one you want to be.

Olga ITM: Is everything ok with me?

Akbar: Just be honest you didn`t expected that.

Olga laughs.

Akbar: Those flowers are for you.

Olga: Thank you. Are you serious?

Akbar: I am serious.

Akbar ITM: My name is Akbar. We knew each other before. And as soon as I went inside her reaction was obvious to me.

Olga: I know him visually. I saw him very often.

Akbar: Are you lost for words? Yes it happens.

Olga: I didn´t expected it.

Akbar: I know.

Olga: I didn`t expected to see you here.

Akbar: I know.

Akbar ITM: I expected that reaction from her.

Akbar: Breath, breath…

Olga: The same to you…breath

Akbar ITM: Normally I am a collected guy but I lost myself because of that situation.

Olga: Hi.

Akbar: Hi.

Akbar: Are you feeling embarrassed?

Olga: Yes.

Akbar: Did you get lost?

Olga: Yes.

He said something I could not understand.

Olga: Are you sure that you want that?

Akbar: I am sure.

Olga: Fine. I am happy to see you.

Akbar: Calm down and collect yourself. Ok? Collect yourself.

Olga ITM (whispering): I am waiting till he is gone so he can`t hear what I am saying.

Akbar ITM: She was glad to see me. I am 100 percent sure about it.

Olga ITM: Of course I received some signs of attention from him and saw him watching at me but there was never an initiative from him.

The guys with Akbar: So tell us how do you like Olga?

Akbar: I know her.

Alex (the bald one): Wait! You know her? So you really know her? Like personal?

Akbar: Yes.

Olga ITM: It´s so strange. Why do you need it here? You could have talked to me any moment in real life without the help of the project.

Alex (the bald one): So you like her very much. But if you like her why didn´t you tried to know her better before the project?

Akbar: Maybe work or not enough time. She is a very busy woman.

Alex (the bald one): Akbar is the only men who knows her in person. I think it is more a minus rather than a plus.

Evgeny (the millionaire): When they knew each other before and there still didn`t happened anything what will change this situation now?!

Olga: Hello.

Olga: That is a surprise. Wait…

Jean Michel on the iPad: Hi Olga. My name is Jean Michel and I want to know you in person but unfortunately I am still on set. I really wanna try to made till the end of the evening please wait for me. We are going to meet each other and you will know more about me. And until then you can watch a video about me. Please wait for me.

Jean Michel introduction video:

He is telling about his profession. He is a model. He is telling that women loves him and are paying attention to him but there was`t the one. I am taking part in the project because Olga Buzova is my dream. She is a confident and strong woman and together we can reach a lot in life.

Olga ITM: He is a very interesting man. He is very confident and he loves himself very much. He didn`t even cancelled his work because he is confident that I am gonna wait for him. And…well I am gonna wait for him. Let`s see.

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Oh, wow, that explains some of my questions about 2 of them.
When I saw her reaction before Akhbar entered, I knew something was going on, they had met before and she is not convinced he is there now «  for her » . Obviously NOT as her sister warned her about him as well, I’m pretty sure.
And the Evgeny millionnaire guy, well, as I heard him in his intro talking about money and power couple like Vitoria Beckham, I instantly did not like him. He seems very arrogant and self important, in his body language and discussion with the other men. And his introduction to her was SO tactless, I am surprised she kept him but maybe it’s not for long...looking forward to hear Anna’s comments about him...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:18 pm

Yes, you could tell that she knew Akbar and the way he stood so far away from her - he wasn't really interested.
Evgeny - well they hit us over the head that he is obsessed with money - the cash register sounds all through his intro laugh out loud
I like Denis, but he is already giddy and IMO trying too hard.  Be a bit more cool Denis giggling

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:44 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Oh wow it’s starting already??
WOW, I also didn't know it started already! Suspect
Thanks for the links, Natik, watching!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:11 am

@Agent99, @Maddy Hi, join the party ! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977

I think Denis is already struck by her, he seems very outgoing and authentic to me. He is very excited obviously to meet such a personality but also to find her very real and human. We’ll see how it develops...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:25 am

@Astrobach, I'm still trying to remember who is who.
Oh, Denis, I liked him a lot!
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Denis-lebedev-i-olja-buzova
And also Alex
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Sasha-grinev-i-buzova
https://liveyt.ru/tnt/zamuzh-za-buzovu-1-serija-premera-na-tnt.html
Who did you like?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:51 am

I spent wayyyy too much time watching and analyzing all the previews...! :detective hahaha. It’s pretty addictive I guess when you start with such expectations like I have. It’s a nice change from the boring, rinse / repeat stuff that is on the US side. IMHO. For one thing, the sets and production is so detailed and sophisticated, it appeals to me.
As for Olga B. herself, I really enjoy her style and am rooting for her to find love again. She manages to be hyper successful and savvy businesswoman, still is approachable, humble and real. She can laugh at herself and seems self aware in a refreshing way in the world of reality TV.
Anyhow, in terms of the men, those two seem to be front runners IMO and I can’t wait to see the dates in Italy! Despite the language barrier, I think we can detect the chemistry between her and the men and the way she challenges some or put them in their place or gets giddy and vulnerable with others. She seemed open and laughing with Denis, he managed to make her feel at ease somehow. Alexander was the ‘ unfortunate’ first guy, and so she was taken aback with him wanting to kiss her, even a polite cheek kiss. But later on, she let herself go and danced with him.
I think Walentin is very much one to watch, he is quiet and away from the drama, the ‘ machoism’ and she will probably like that. The Sergei who is a businessman is still a mystery to me, he is quite handsome
too.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:55 am

Denis kind of reminds me of Jarrod from Sophie Monks season. He is smitten right from the start. She clearly liked him since she let him give her a peck on the cheek when she didn't the others.

I also thought she liked Evgeny (Ad man), not the millionaire jerk and she was intrigued by the model JM.

I have only seen the first two parts you posted @Natik. I'm going to try to watch the rest of the intros tonight and the rest tomorrow. Real life is interfering with my viewing pleasure.

I'll post the rest of my impressions as I go along...adding in here.

Alex (I think). Yummy. She really liked the look of him. Her eyes popped out when she saw him and she did the flirty lowering of her lashes. Oh, yeah, she liked him. This one I will be interested to watch. I think she said he was "prekrasan" which in Croatian roughly translates to beautiful. He was nervous too. I love his voice.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach