SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:06 pm

So we start again with 20:32.

Olga ITM: I was on my way to Denis to tell him that he is the only one who will stay. That except him I am not ready to go on dates with other men, that I don’t want that someone other is looking at me or is holding my hand.

Denis to the camera: I am happy that I am gonna see now the woman I am in love with.

Denis ITM: To wait for her was so exhausting and finally I heard the sound of Olga`s heels.

Denis: Hi.

Olga: Hi.

Denis (whispers): How are you?

Denis ITM: We met and I took her hands and I felt the tension and the distance through her hands that didn’t existed since a long time. I felt that and her anxiety swept over to me as well.

Denis (whispers): I was told that you cried. Did you? I was told you cried.

Olga makes a sign with her head that its true.

Olga ITM: It´s not a game for me any longer and its not a show where two finalists are fighting. For me it is a question of a possibility for a serious relationship. And it was scary to talk about it that’s the reason why I needed time to say it to him.

Denis (whispers): Do you want to tell me something? Tell me.

Olga: I have a question.

Denis: Ok.

_____

Flashback to Episode 5 and their date:

Olga: It’s hypothetically, if for some reason I am gonna feel at a certain moment that I do not want to continue to build a relationship with you on the project would you still be interested to fight for me there, in the real world?

Olga ITM: There is a reason why I asked him that question. I am gonna explain it. All that is a bubble, we are in a bubble. It´s not real life and I am afraid that when it ends everything will disappear. Denis will disappear, the feelings will disappear, the emotions will disappear and the flowers will disappear.

Denis: Ok I heard you and I am gonna answer it.

——

Denis: I have already….I took that…

Olga: No you didn’t answered me.

Denis: I took that question and I am answering you yes of course.

Olga: What yes?

Denis: I am interested endlessly and I don’t care where we are in America, Russia or Italy. If you want it as well then I want to continue to build our relationship outside the project.

Olga: That all is not important to you? (She means that fairytale life on the project).

Denis: No! I came here to find happiness and I found it. And happiness loves quietness.

Olga ITM: It was pleasant to hear from him that happiness loves quietness because I felt that way as well at some point. I wanted to hide it from the others. I wanted to protect it so nobody can destroy it or steal it from me.

Olga (whispers): What are you feeling for me?

Denis (whispers): At the moment I am nervous because I am not feeling you right now. I mean I am feeling that you are shaking and that you are scared off by something. I missed you. I was thinking about your well being the whole day long.

Olga ITM: We were whispering to each other.

Denis: I have flowers for you. Can I?

Olga laughs.

Denis: They are in a pot this time. I hope you can transport them.

Olga: Can I transport them from here?

Denis: Yes.

Olga: Because the peppers you gave me I can not transport.

Denis: No way. Who told you that? You can. You need a bill for it.

Olga: I am not sure about it.

Denis: Ok then I am gonna transport them for you.

Olga: Really?

Olga: For my mum.

Denis: Of course.

Olga: Thank you. Thank you.

Denis: Are you feeling better now or not?

Denis: You were storming here with the questions. That’s it? That’s it?

Olga: What are you feeling for me Denis?

Denis: Can I not answer that question.

Olga: No you can’t.

Denis: I can not?

Olga: It is important for me …. important to hear it now.

———
Flashback to their photoshoot with kids

The photographer is giving them instructions. He tells them that they are playing chess now. Denis with the kids against only Olga and she wins. She likes that.

Denis ITM: I was not my usual self today because there were children and in their presents I wanted to hold my feelings back.

Instructions by the photographer. Denis is not good at posing. Olga said it is because he can’t lose.

Olga ITM: The kids were so sweet can I take them with me or at least Julie.

Denis: I think your story will get real here. You are doing it right. I think you will meet here for sure your love. And everything will be how you imagined it and even better.

Olga: You think so?

Denis: Definitely.

Olga: What about you. Will you meet your love?

Denis: I will.

They laugh.

Olga: So you will meet your love?

Olga: Good luck with that!

They both are laughing again.

Denis ITM: I am thankful to her that she created for us such a story. It is like a romantic adventure. It is a fairytale of two people who are in love and who are writing a book with their love story. And they are turning every page and are feeling more happiness with every new experience and story that is revolving around them. And with every new page we are getting nearer to that moment when I am gonna ask her to marry me and she will answer „Lebedev (that is his last name) I will marry you.“

———

We are back with Denis and Olga.

Olga: Are you feeling at least anything?

Denis: I am not feeling just at least anything. I am experiencing real feelings that a man can have for a woman. I am attracted to you and I want for you to be near me. I want to take care of you. I simple want to love you, to kiss you, to feel you. I don’t know how one can talk about feelings. When I have feelings and I am holding you I need to show them to you.

Olga: What do you want to do now?

Denis: I want to take you in my arms and carry you away from here. To kiss you and to hug you.

Olga ITM: When Denis told me that he wanted to carry me away I believed him because each time he told something he also was doing it. I am talking now about his attempt to steal me away from everyone. (Laughs)

______

Flashback

natik wrote:

He stole her and was running with her in his hands from the filming crew rotfl He was running with her to a van. He wanted to hide there with her....like he said..."for a personal 15 minutes conversation". giggling Of course Denis! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698 But they were interrupted by members of the filming crew. He said to Denis he needs to make his ITM. And they were showing Olga sitting in the van and saying to her producer "I am sorry but I really wanted it to happen."

———

Olga ITM: He did what he wanted to do in comparison to Sasha.

Olga: I want to tell you something.

Denis: Ok.

Olga: I am not sure if…..

Denis: If I am gonna like it.

Olga: if you gonna like it.

Denis: Come on say it to me…don’t torture me like that.

Olga: Everything what happened here in all that weeks would have been senseless if I wouldn’t met you.

Olga ITM: Usually I don’t believe in signs or destiny but what happened at lake Garda was something unexpected.

Ok before I am gonna translate the Flashback I need to explain something to you. Denis last name as I already mentioned is Lebedev. In Russian that word means translated a „swan“.
Denis was using most of the time on his IG an interesting hashtag „L22“. The fans were asking him thousand questions about that hashtag. They wanted to know what it means. But Denis never answered that question. Here are some screens from his IG with the tag „L22“. He used it today again. You can see his post today on the second screen.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 HbbjuuI8uBs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 HyiHopIzIZA

So after watching episode 7 fans finally get it what that hashtag means.

L is the sign Olga uses for „Love“ and L is also the first letter of his last name.

And the numbers "22" are symbolic for two swans.

Now you will see the whole story unfold around that hashtag in the flashback.

Here we go.

——

Flashback to Episode 3 with their date at lake Garda.

Denis ITM: I found out that the first number of Olga´s birth day is number „2“. My last name is Lebedev and we were flying today with the paraglide and on them there was a swan and the number „2“.
So you can believe it or not but dreams come true.

Olga ITM: I believe in signs but I don’t think that they have a special value because I believe that we are influencing our live with our actions but to be honest what happened today was like a puzzle that got into one picture.

Olga is telling to the producers that on her way to the meeting point she wanted to pose for a pic and in that moment two swans were swimming right into her direction.

Olga ITM: We were surrounded today all the time by the same numbers.

She is telling the story with the swans.

Denis is arriving.

Olga: I need to show you something unreal. You will be surprised.

Denis: Let us take a seat.

Olga: I am gonna die if I am not gonna show it to you now. Take a look at it.

And they are showing what she described.

We see Olga with two swans.

A producers female voice in the background is saying.

„Olga it is a sign.“

Olga is in disbelief.

Olga: Two swans! Please take a picture I need two show it to him. Please take a picture.

We are seeing Denis and Olga in the car and Denis reaction.

Denis: Oh wow!

Back to the place with the swans.

Olga: Two swans were swimming to me.

Denis: Unbelievable.

Olga ITM: I showed it to him straight away. I wanted in that moment to be with him. I wanted for him to see it. That he knew it so that he can experience with me all those emotions and situations. I really wanted to see him today.

———

We are back with Olga and Denis.

Olga: I want for you to be with me in the finale.

Denis: Can I refuse it….if it is only a project. Or can I be with you there in the real world? Is it a restriction now?

Olga ITM: I didn't knew if he really got it that he is the only one left and that only with him I want to spent the time in the finale.

Olga: You probably don’t know it…and maybe someone will not understand me but I want….(turning her head to the film crew) and I am sorry….for you to be the only one with me in the finale. Only you and me. I want to have clarity regarding our feelings. I want to understand if what we feels is only for here and now or if it is something more than just only here and now.

Denis is kissing her and they are hugging.

Denis: Let us go.

Olga: I need to sit down my head is spinning.

They are sitting down and he is kissing her arm.

Olga: I don’t want to make a choice anymore. I don’t want to be touched by another man anymore. I don’t want to go on dates with another men.

Denis (whispering): You are my beauty.

Olga: I want to understand for myself if you are the one or not.

Denis: I was not wrong regarding you. You are real.

Denis is kissing her on the cheek again.

Denis: Let us go.

———

At the end of the episode we see Valja who is saying that he didn’t took the flight. He escaped the producers and doesn’t have papers or money with him but he stayed in Italy.

So they are implying that Valja will be back in the finale.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/

Last edited by natik on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
natik wrote:@iamreal2u Hey gorgeous, where have you been? Missed you in the Ukraine Bachelor Threads. Hope everything is fine? Glad you are with us here bestbud!

hi  After watching the first episode I could not continue so decided to skip.  Olga on the other hand is just perfect.  Hope you are well and all recovered.  Thanks so much for the translations.blowkiss   Started late but I'm really enjoying this b'ette.

I understand.

Really glad that you are enjoying the B`ette season bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Thanks @natik. I knew those swans were a sign because of his name!

You said this last episode will be bloopers and some unseen stuff, but do you have any idea if they taped anything after … sort of like an update with Olga and Denis? Kind of like an AFTR with CH? I am curious to see what they will show. It will be my last fix.... :tissuebox

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:22 am

Took me 3 times as long to watch because I have very slooow internet at the moment, but I am glad we are at the point where it is only Olga and Denis now.  They are not giddy teenagers anymore, they both know the real world awaits.  The romantic in me suspects Denis is a special man, but the pragmatic me wants to know more.  Is he financially stable? How’s he going to cope with her fame?  Because, you know, men and their egos….. stupid

But lastly, why Valja and that cameo?  It just turned the show into a soap opera laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:35 am

I guessed Valja from an airport was preparing us for the last episode. question
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:34 am

Maddy wrote:I guessed Valja from an airport was preparing us for the last episode. question

Yes, I guess there has to be some closure after his abrupt exit. It just reminded me of something from Days of our Lives, where an old husband/boyfriend would come back from the dead just as the happy couple were about to get married laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:48 am

Sprite wrote:Thanks @natik. I knew those swans were a sign because of his name!

You said this last episode will be bloopers and some unseen stuff, but do you have any idea if they taped anything after … sort of like an update with Olga and Denis? Kind of like an AFTR with CH? I am curious to see what they will show. It will be my last fix.... :tissuebox

No no I mixed it so the unseen stuff was in episode 7. The last episode will be Olga`s final decision and Valja is coming back.

I don't know what her PR agent planed for them so far. But I can imagine there will be some photoshoots, interviews and public appearances. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:52 am

Agent99 wrote: They are not giddy teenagers anymore, they both know the real world awaits.  The romantic in me suspects Denis is a special man, but the pragmatic me wants to know more.  Is he financially stable? How’s he going to cope with her fame?  Because, you know, men and their egos….. stupid

Good question although I've already posted some information before the show let us dug deeper. Who is Denis? And it happened that he took part in that project?

First how he happened to be on the project?

I know his friend who talked him into the project. He had no idea about that project and no intensions to take part in a TV project. His friend told him that there is a new project and that the casting department is searching for single men. He was not very enthusiastic about it but they pushed him to go on that casting.

Who is Denis?

Denis turned a few days ago 34. He has three university degrees. One in agriculture, one in economics and he also has a lawyer degree. By the way word is on the street that he is actually a pretty good lawyer. His family is not poor. He comes from a wealthy family. His dad worked for FSB (Russian secret service) and those people are getting paid very good in Russia. His mum is a business woman.
Denis is in the Russian book of records as the youngest guy who got a black belt in karate. He was 14 years old. He is master in five forms of martial arts. He got about 60 professional fights.
Regarding his career he started out as an assistant of a minister in the Russian government department. Later he became a minister in the government department by himself. After his divorce he decided to leave Russia. Why? Because his story regarding marriage is nearly similar to Olga`s story. It broke him. So after his separation from his wife he lived for some time in Cyprus. That's where he got the idea to start his own business. During the time he lived in Cyprus he loved a special sort of cheese there. Its the traditional cheese in Cyprus called "Halloumi". He decided to produce that cheese in Russia because you can't find that cheese in the Russian shops. So he started to work in one of the companies in Cyprus to learn how to produce it and what technologies you need for it.
So about four years ago he started to produce that kind of cheese in Russia. He was searching for a special hall with a special location with good ecology. He signed a few contracts with top restaurants and decided to expand his product line. Now his company is producing all kind of cheese sorts. Among them is the most expensive cheese sort in the world. That cheese sort is very rare because it is made with the milk of an elk. An elk is not giving too much milk so it is rare to get that milk. And he managed to get a contract with an farmer who got elks. So his company is the only one in Russia who is producing that most expensive in the world sort of cheese. His cheese products are in general not cheep because they are made of natural, fresh and ecological ingredients. Most cheese products in the Russian supermarkets are made with milk powder and not with natural milk.
People who are buying his cheese products are saying that he cheese is amazing.
But that is not everything. He is also a co-owner of seven other companies. He is opening now several shops in Moscow where you can buy his cheese products. He is also planing with big Evgeny to open a restaurant in Moscow. The concept of the restaurant is to make it into a showroom with good cheese, dishes with cheese and good wine.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 WOKWGXrej20

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 ZuWVE3Eqqtk

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 PynAO1rCatI

He has a real estate in Cyprus for vacations, an apartment and a house in his town where he lived before he moved to Moscow now.

There was in the year 2017 an interview with him for a business magazine where he talked about his business and how he started it. He was named "one of the most perspective young business owners in Russia".

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 QwXSJp4ahmM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 JlT4DhZnct0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 BiTLAI1ibLc

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1efWC1LdMOA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 APJtU9H_7AM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 9ZllgaOYD7w

People who knows him or met him in person are saying that he is a really great guy. Very easy to talk to, very grounded and very warm with a positive vibe about him.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/lebediya.ru/
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:25 am

@natik Thank you for that!  He seems like a very intelligent, well-rounded person with a lot of life experience.  I am so happy to have watched this show beatingheart

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:48 am

@natik thank you. I think they are the perfect couple. He is successful himself and has a good life. He does not need fame or money. He looks like a good man, a down to earth man. I really think that they will end married. kisses :married

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:20 am

@natik Denis is very impressive all on his own. Interesting that he has a similar sad experience with his marriage breaking down like Olga. I will be looking forward to see how things go between these two. Please keep us updated post show!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:42 pm

@Agent99 Glad you gave it a chance and enjoyed it! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1176891977

@HEA I agree with you but let us not jinx it. It is too early to say anything. I really hope and pray for them to make it to the altar but until then they need to make a lot of little steps and to grow as a couple together.

@Sprite I will but until then there is one more episode to go Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach