SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 am

I also like all of Olga’s outfits aw well. Any mentions of the brands or where they come from ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 G_30beef1b4e358237e5a001101417743e_2_1400x1100
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 G_72beef5db57acac5d68972495d5d7e9b_2_1400x1100
http://www.woman.ru/stars/events/article/223511/gallery/3/
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Rsz800x800_b09bfad6272e2301d0735871e638c6cd
https://www.vokrug.tv/article/show/v_finale_v_shou_zamuzh_za_buzovu_vernulsya_valentin_korobkov_kotorogo_olga_buzova_vygnala_za_draku_73935/
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Zabuzovu-8-1
http://holostyak-online-tnt.ru/zabuzovy/vypuski/zabuzovu-8-anons.php
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Is it sunday yet? Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Thimpatientui6

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:25 pm

@George1218 Thank you! So glad to hear that you are checking here often! beatingheart

Good luck with your book! Hope it get published yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:28 pm

HEA wrote:@natik is Denis proposing???????? cheerleader

That is a good question. I don't think so but I am not so sure to be honest. On the channels site they started a hashtag thing #sayyes #sayno. And wrote something like...is Olga ready to spent her whole life with Denis. Its irritates me. I hope its just misleading. I am not a fan of proposing in the finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:45 pm

HEA wrote:Is it sunday yet? Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Thimpatientui6

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm

sdmom wrote:I also like all of Olga’s outfits aw well. Any mentions of the brands or where they come from ?

I found some of them on IG of Olga´s stylist for the project.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 POAil7s9jKg

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 SF9QfKvASJc

Dress + Shoes: Versace

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 YMaymKIHqlw

Outfit: Balmain
Black Top: Incanto

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 BotKW5C1m9c

Dress: Brand Alexis

Shoes: Manolo Blahnik

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 KNWM9pnqzq0

Dress: Misenscene

Shoes: Guiseppe Zanotti

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 HypXwpB1_rw

Dress: Brand Aline

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 B0yj8UXETnQ

Dress: from a Russian Fashion Designer Alla Kravchenko

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 P7NU9gBTog4

Dress: Giovanna Alessandro

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/katrintroshko/
https://www.instagram.com/zabuzovy/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:07 pm

@natik thanks a million!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 pm

@sdmom You are welcome Hugesmile

@HEA Oh yes Sunday really can‘t come fast enough bestbud!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:42 pm

I love all the fashion, male and female!

@natik thanks for all the pics! Does the final episode take place in Italy?

Good luck Olga! I hope its a great happy final episode!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I love all the fashion, male and female!

@natik thanks for all the pics! Does the final episode take place in Italy?

Good luck Olga! I hope its a great happy final episode!

I believe @natik said it is in Rome.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Ok. Take 2 ( just lost all my post)

Hello everyone handwave I had to take time away for real life issues and stuff. Lots to catch up on! :yes:

@GuardianAngel and @Sprite Yes, they shot the finale in Rome. These pictures above attest along with the previously stated and sleuthed ones that @natik posted in the very beginning of the threads, where she wears the same pale green outfit and Denis is facing her, with his back to the camera in the same blue training pants. He recently posted an Instagram of him running with the bouquet of flowers in her directions in the Roman streets. @natik had posted a photo of a production pix. Where she put a big PINKHEART emoji on his head at the time to not give it away...but we know better now! laugh out loud

I read with interest the information about Denis and it confirms to me what a great guy he is, not only personally but a savvy businessman as well. His idea to produce and manufacture the ‘ halloumi ‘ cheese is brillant. Especially in a country that craves authentic products that are unfortunately too rare and expensive.
For those who are interested, this cheese has a very singular characteristic in that it is perfect for grilling, as it keeps its shape and remains somewhat firm outside but soft inside. It’s a real treat. You can see examples of it on the demonstrations photos unthread, like the second one, where there are strawberries on top, and the one where he is using it in a pan.
You may be able to find it where you live, if you are lucky to be in a somewhat cosmopolitan area where ethnic stores would carry it. I’m sure it is in New York, San Francisco’s, Toronto, etc... or look for it in Greek or Mediterranean store.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach