SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:21 pm

You are so welcome dear @natik... gotta use my time wisely Hugesmile :swinginglove
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:54 pm

@Natik. Not to worry. Stuff happens. Whenever you get around to it. I am really looking forward to seeing Italy and Venice in particular...top of my bucket list.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:10 pm

@natik no worries, sweetie! I will be patiently waiting!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:34 am

@Sprite @sdmom Thank you guys for your patience! :thismuch:
@Sprite I was in Venice it is indeed breathtaking. beatingheart

Brought you some behind the scenes pics.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 EK7yoqerRWg
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 NG_SJuRTyo4

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 SjL6pBwsAtg

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 FWCKoTGg564

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 SvGW0jZBkmg

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 ACHoB1YN5G4

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/n_joy_djs
https://www.instagram.com/pesennikov
https://www.instagram.com/za.buzovy
https://www.instagram.com/holostyaktnt_life
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Have not watched ep 2, but based on screencaps, I guess one of the twins is out. Let’s see if I am right!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Episode 2 Part 1:

EDIT: I see it now so until then I am gonna post a second video. It is much longer than the first one. The translation goes till 14:31.

At first we see a little preview for the next episode and some flashbacks of the first.
It starts at 2:36 with Marina. She welcomes the viewers and informs that they are 10 men left on the project and that they will spent 8 weeks in 8 different cities in Italy. And at the end she says that the men need to fight for their first step.

They are showing how the men arrived in Venice and their impression of it. Everyone is excited. They all are fascinated with Venice. The men arrived with the boats to their destination and were welcomed by Marina.

Marina: How was your flight? How is your mood?

Everyone answer: Super! Perfect!

Marina: But I see that some guys are missing or am I wrong?

Denis ITM: One of the twins is missing, Sergej.

Alex (the bald one): Well one of them is here and I think it`s more than enough.

Evgeny (the big one): Do you see that big guy (pointing to Alex)?

Marina: Yes.

Evgeny (the big one): He ate one of the twins.

Everyone is laughing.

Valja: And he did the right thing I would say.

Andrej (the twin) ITM: The guys are making fun of me that there is one competitor less and that I did something with his passport on purpose. I said no guys it isn`t true. Although it was a possibility to do something with it.

Marina: And there is also missing Alexander Grinev. Right?

The guys: Yes.

Marina: So what happened with him?

The guys: We don´t know.

Denis ITM: Maybe he has a girlfriend and she did`t let him go or maybe he is not ready for it…I don`t know.

Marina: Ok so for you the situation is getting easier now because two competitor`s are missing. That is a big plus.

Evgeny (the big guy) ITM: I think she is going to be disappointed in them but that si better for us.

Marina: I am welcoming you in Venice and I want to stay that it is a start for Italian vacations who could change the life of one of you.
I want to remind you that you are competitors. Everyone will have the opportunity to spent some individual time with Olga but that opportunity you need to earn. And the fight will start right now.

Valja ITM: My first thought was that we need to drop our bags right now…

Sergej ITM: I thought the sooner the better. Let´s do it…gave us more of those tests.

Marina: Olga prepared for you a competition. The winner of the competition will receive an individual date with her. The first date on the project.

Alex (the bald one) ITM: I would prefer something sporty.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: Maybe it´s some kind of quiz because it´s a historical and old city.

Sergej ITM: Maybe something with racing I don`t know…

Denis ITM: Or maybe who will eat more pizza.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: NO! That way Alex (the bald one) will win for sure. He already ate everything he could.

Marina: Good luck to you my friends!

The guys: Thank you.

Denis ITM: I am ready right after the flight without to have a meal, or to take a shower or to shave…to fight for a first individual date with Olja.

Vallejo ITM: Nobody thought that it´s going to be simple and that Olga will come to say „let´s go on a date with me“. I am ready for the competition that´s why we are here.

Olga ITM: I am very nervous because I`m used to control everything what is happening in my life. And I am used to make everything alone. I hope that the atmosphere here in Italy and in Venice will help me to relax and to let go. And finally I want to feel like a normal woman again. I talked to you about it a week before. I forgot how it feels. I don`t know anymore how it is. I want for the men to fight for my heart.

Olga ITM: I asked Marina „is it them?“…“yes“  I thought ok in what position should I stand to not embarrass myself. Maybe like that? Or like that?

Voice over Andrej (the twin): Finally we saw Olja.

Alex (the bald one): Olga looked amazing.

Marina: Hey guys! You all look so good.

Olga is counting the men.

Olga: Eight? What…

Marina: Olga congratulations to you. You count them absolutely right. Come on guys some applause please. You did perfect.

Applaus

Olga: A…hmm…what…

Marina: Ask them please all the questions.

Olga ITM: So right from the start everything started not the right way.

Olga: What have you done to the other two? Have you drown them or what?

The guys: We lost them.

Olga: Where is Sasha (blue eyes)?

Olga: And where is your twin brother?

Marina added to the twin: Whoever you are, she wanted to say.

Laughter.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: I was more disappointed than her because it seems she missed those two people. There is something wrong here.

Marina: But are you happy to say the guys who are now standing in front of you?

Olga: Yes, yes I am happy.

Evgeny (the big one): Or did the wrong men stayed?

Olga: I am happy to see you.

Olga ITM: I wanted to see all the guys but I also don`t want to hide the fact that I really wanted to see Sasha (blue eyes) and wanted for him to win that competition so I can go with him on the first date.

Olga: Ok I think maybe it´s for the best because I want to spend my time only with those who really want to be with me.

Alex (the bald one) ITM: The guys who really want to be here are here. So the less the better. And for her to make a choice will be  easier.

Olga ITM: I think that they all were really happy to see me and they were ready to fight.

Marina: To earn a date with Olga you need to be better than the others. And today also to be faster and stronger than the others.
Olga will wait for you on that bridge. The individual date will win only that person who will be faster than the others from the start to the finish where Olga will stand. Olga is the finish line.

Jean-Michel ITM: I really want to go out with Olga so I am gonna do everything to win that race.

Marina: So while we are in Venice I suggest you to do it like the real gondoliers.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: I don´t know I am not good in swimming on a boat. I don`t know how to control those things.

Marina: But let us be real you it is impossible to lear in a short period of time how to control a gondola.

Denis ITM: I think  if those were real gondola`s we would have trashed them into pieces. That´s the reason why we were using mini gondola.

Olga: It´s the first individual date in Venice and I think everyone is dreaming about it.

Olga ITM: Finally we started to do what we are here for and I can´t wait. I really want to finally go on a date with someone. I am happy…a little bit.

They are showing the races.

Olga said that she would be glad if Alex (the bald one) will win. And she was making fun that she is hoping that half of them will not grow or something.

The bald Alex felt before the start but got up on his mini gondola and won the race. The other guys thought it was unfair because he had some speed before the start while the others were standing still.

Olga was cheering for Alex (the bald one).

So now the final race between Alex (the bald one) and Andrej (the twin).

Olga`s words at the end of the video:
It´s going to be my first real date since two years and I am really looking forward to that date. It should win the one who really wants it.

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:56 pm

sdmom wrote:Have not watched ep 2, but based on screencaps, I guess one of the twins is out. Let’s see if I am right!

Yes, I've watched about half the episode and there was some twin related pranking going on which I think Olga was not impressed with.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 pm

@natik it says publishing in progress soon....
Can’t see yet

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Thanks @natik! PINKHEART You probably know that the video is not yet working yet...I appreciate the translated part! :Thanktwo
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Thanks for telling me guys! yes

I edited my post with a second video. It is much longer so the translation I posted is for the first 14 minutes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:04 pm

@natik thanks! So I stopped at about 15 minute break.
She wants Sasha at that point!

Wild guess: one twin (let me call him twin A) won the competition but the other went on the date (twin S)? Or both went on the date ? That’s what the other poster @agent99 refers as some prank going on?

So the fight between Sasha and Valentine happens next episode according to the preview?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:27 pm

@sdmom You’re half way there with your guess...Twin Andrej won the competition and therefore the date with Olga. Serghei had not shown up yet...and the pranking is when the date was over, (maybe on the morning after) Serghei came in to the room where the men were eating and pretended he was Andrej and described his date with Olga...and then Serghei came in and they both had fun with their mix up. Some guys were not impressed though. Olga must have heard about it later on.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach