SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Teamee Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 am

@Diana team work! Lil bun shd be due soon right?
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

Post by Diana Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:06 am

Teamee wrote:@Diana team work! Lil bun shd be due soon right?  
Its a boy this time! I will have one of each. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 6 2498057887 just a month away. blowkiss
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:20 am

@Diana awww congrats!! Lovely! Keep us updated! cheerleader
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:35 am

Omg I thought u guys were talking about Becca being pregnant laugh out loud congrats @diana xoxo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:33 am

Diana wrote:
Its a boy this time! I will have one of each. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 6 2498057887  just a month away. blowkiss

Awwww, congratulations! awwww

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:17 am

Diana wrote:
Its a boy this time! I will have one of each. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3  - Page 6 2498057887  just a month away. blowkiss

Happy day!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:32 pm

@Diana  God bless you and your baby boy!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:53 pm

I had a feeling when they hadn't posted a story since the wedding that they might have gone fishing... I feel like G disappears from SM when he goes fishing. laugh out loud Becca fits right in! I see her beer and flannel

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:03 pm

This is the Becca that I saw all along and why she was so drawn to Garrett that first night. The love of the outdoors was her way of life growing up. Nice way to introduce Garrett to Minnesota.... lots of places to fish there!

I can see both of them teaching their kids how to fish!

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:21 pm

I’m just respecting their normalcy. As a fan I want all the pics and all the stories. But damn, they’re just living their life. Going to friends weddings, Costco without hoopla, fishing in a rackety old boat with her family on Labor Day weekend. No minute by minute play by play. They give us glimpses but they aren’t living for it.

Becca’s instagram is worth so much money right now and yet, other than dif, her instagram is that of someone who has 300 followers. Cute pics of friends and family and now G, with clever captions. And I love that G is in that same boat. He just loves posting his friends and family and now of course his favorite subject B.

I just hands down have so much respect for this couple trying to create a great foundation and put their relationship first. And the glimpses we get here and there are cute AF.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:39 pm

@SeekAny yes, to all of your post. I wasn't even a fan of Becca's during the Arie season and wasn't really interested in watching hers. But did, and she grew on me and I started seeing what all the fuss was about. She is one cool, together girl and she seems to have found the perfect guy for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:18 pm

They’ve held on to their core family and friends and so chilled in their daily lives. Its clear their focus is supporting each other. Class acts. No petty clapbacks on SM, always gracious to fans(from fan feedback) and F1/F3ans F4 hanging out together with the ette! Speaks volumes of them as people and more importantly the strength of BnG’s relationship! Absolutely adore them .

Between them they have 2million in IG followers. The practical part of me want them to use this opportunity to secure their financial future. Absolutely no shame in the game!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN Forum - #3

+42
MiniDiva
Maddy
sdmom
Newto
umngirl