SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Reminder that the unspoiled threads are for the unspoiled posters only and no spoilers are allowed in here. Please and thanks. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:56 pm

I'm still here and unspoiled. I was on cruise last week but caught up the last few days. I don't have a lot of time these days because we're moving in less than a month and have to be ready to downsize.

I can't say I'm loving this season because it seems obvious (unless I'm wrong. giggling) and most of the women are so young. I'm really not sure if anyone from this season will be the Bachelorette. Some of the ones I liked like Elyse and Sydney pulled themselves out so don't see them getting it. I really hope it's not Hannah B. Her "beast" thing is getting on my nerves.

I don't see Colton with anyone but Cassie. He likes some of the others but it's not the same, imo. If I had to pick now, it would be Hannah G as f2 because she seems to be getting the chemistry edit. I think Cassie in the car is a fakeout and she's not really leaving. One of the shots from far away with him and a blonde looked like her to me. Hannah B meeting his family must be coming up soon before the HTDs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 pm

I'm back.

Bloody hell. Another stupid video by Colton whining about people warning him about people not being ready for this...as if he is. Hit me over the head why don't you. Someone he wants leaves...shocker. I wish he was leaving...ASAP.

Cassie is the first responding. Says nothing about herself, just that he seemed upset.

FIR Hannah worries about him and being under pressure. Next Heather also feeling sorry for Dolton.

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 1838857674 :shootme: And we have Ben Higgins here to give advice. As if he is the expert...more like another fame ho like Dolton who pretends he is falling in love with multiple people all the while trying to appear sincere. The only one who truly seems sincere is the dog...naturally, pretentiously named Sniper. Poor thing.

Ladies arrive at some park and the dates start now. He pulls Taysha and they walk off with the dog. She thinks he deserves to know that Katie told him the truth...that some are not there for the right reasons...and we get a screenshot of Cailyn and Cassie. Don't make it too obvious!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Dolton is showing her what he would do on a casual Saturday...eating raw oysters, tasting wine...as if he is an expert. She is excited because they are trying ice cream. They go shopping for salmon because he apparently loves to cook. Sure. I bet.

They are sitting and he tells her, he is not questioning her readiness. Naturally...since he doesn't really want her. Now he is asking her what she has seen and heard.

Back at the mansion and naturally Cassie and Cailyn are sh*tting bricks worried what Taysha may say about them.

Taysha spills the tea. Some are not here for the right reasons...talking about being the next Bette and not being ready to be engaged. They are thinking about who they will meet after this and what parties they will go to. He is terrified his "love" will not be reciprocated. She specifies Cassie and Calynn … the two he really doesn't want to question. Poor guy now can't have a good time tonight....Not as bad as poor Taysha will have when he tattles to the others!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Silly Kaysha is excited about tonight after she screwed up her own date by blabbing about the girls he really wants. They pretend to cook.

Colton is asking about her family and how they feel considering her marriage didn't work out. She says her father might be hesitant and questioning. He can't propose if he doesn't have the family blessing.

Cassie still bitching and they are waiting on the date card. Caelynn gets a date. Cassie and pageant Hannah are upset and crying. She knows hometowns are next week.

Back to the date and Taysha thinks her dad will be accepting once he sees she is happy. Naturally she gets a rose. I see zip with these two. He says he is excited and she plays all coy. I don't buy either of them.

Colton takes her into his bedroom...where the magic doesn't happen. She walks out wearing his football jersey all sexy. Naturally he rolls her on the bed and can see them married and he is falling in love. Please....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Taysha talking with Kirpa and telling her what she told Colton last night. They know sh*t is about to go down.

We have Calynn and Colton on top of the mountain top. After their vulnerability on their date, he thought he was falling in love. Now he is teaching her to snowboard, but is still obsessing with what Taysha said and needs to ask her.

Naturally Colton tattles. He is worse than a teenage girl. You can see her seething and acting all innocent like when the Bachelorette is brought up. It doesn't make sense to her. Please. It makes perfect sense. She says she is 100% ready and she sees a future with them. He is still questioning and she says she is here for an engagement and not a boyfriend. In her ITM she is swearing like truck driver and just being a nasty little witch. Taysha better buckle down!

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Evening portion of the date. Colton is confused and crying in his ITM.

Family is everything. He doesn't want to meet her family if she isn't ready. Missy is pulling out all the stops. She is frustrated and she wants him to know she is "falling in love". The simpleton falls for this hook, line and sinker and gives her the rose. He is falling in love too...Geeze.

Concert in the red rocks by some unknown singer. This actually looks so cool. Awkward kissing.

Back at the mansion another date card arrives. Pageant Hannah gets the last single date. Home is where the heart is. Is he taking her to meet the folks.

FIR Hannah is p*ssed. Didn't she just have a date last week? Did she expect to get two dates in a row? no no Suspect no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 pm

Calynn blabbing to her buddy Cassie about what Colton told her last night about Taysha. Now she must go and confront Taysha. She is back to the innocent act.

Taysha is defending herself, but Caylnn is now ready to feeling as if their friendship was all false.

Meanwhile Colton is not worried about pageant Hannah. He brings her home...who are all conveniently waiting. She meets his divorced parents who are there with their new partners.

Mom talks to Hannah, while his dad pulls him aside. Dad tells him to go with his gut rather than what other people say. Mom asks if Hannah is ready and naturally she says yes.

Dad asks about Hannah and Colton he admits he isn't in love with her like she admitted to him. Like I didn't already know that. I like mom. She seems more natural than dad, who seems more of an actor.

Colton knows he needs to send Hannah home. On the drive back, she knows something is wrong, but he pretends everything is ok. He needs tonight. As if he didn't know she doesn't get little Colton all up in arms....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Back to evening portion of the date in some plane hanger. Hannah is wearing some pink satin atrocity!

He is asking what makes her so confident? Why is she ready? Why is she falling for him? She is ready for marriage. She doesn't feel as if she would be missing out on anything if she got married. He is happy about her answer, but doesn't know if he can match her feelings. Please, we all know she is toast.

Group date card is here. Cassie still whining about the drama. Kirpa is also ready to spill the beans.

Poor Hannah is not reading the signs. Colton does not look happy...here comes the but....

He was so busy worrying about who is ready, that he forgot to look at the relationships he was ready with. She is surprised, but handles it with class...not like someone else who has the potty mouth of a truck driver when things didn't go her way.

Colton walks her out and guess what she does??? Guess! She tells him to watch out for people's intentions. She cries in the limo and questions what he wants.

Random flunky comes to the hotel and takes Hannah's suitcase. The ladies are SHOCKED!!!

He is still wondering who is ready and who isn't and if he is setting himself up for disaster. I'm pretty sure you are since you refuse to listen to all the people who are telling you who isn't ready and just want to listen to your little Dolton instead.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:30 pm

Colton arrives for the group date via train.

He is nervous because giving a rose this week means meeting families and he wants to make sure he is picking someone who is ready. I'm pretty sure at this point that he isn't.

He gives this speech about being confident that they want him to meet their family.

Heather is now questioning if she wants this. Big sigh...she doesn't think it is fair to bring him because she is not 100% sure. I can hear his head going "Whew. Thank goodness. One less I have to think about." Heather gets a goodbye kiss and climbs aboard the train....well, at least she wasn't left on the side of the tracks like Jillian's season.

Cassie and Kirpa are talking. Kirpa is ready to throw Cassie under the bus...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Back to FIR Hannah and Kirpa talking as if they know the gossip is true.

Colton is the most concerned about Cassie...because she is the one he wants the most. She is shocked...SHOCKED!!! She doesn't want him to believe this. She doesn't know why they would make all this up? Maybe because it is the truth?

She is trying to tell him she is him here for him and wouldn't want to bring him home if she wasn't genuine. He so wants to believe her.

Meanwhile Kirpa and Hannah are still discussing the truth of the matter. Kirpa comes and tells him she doesn't want him to go through what she did by breaking off an engagement. She tells him the only two people who panicked when he gave his speech about people not being there for the right reasons were Calynn and Cassie.

Cassie and Kirpa are now arguing. Cassie if you are having problems with all this gossip, perhaps you should tell Colton to STHU and stop asking girls for their opinions.

Here comes Colton. Today was so hard. Shut up. You set this all up. He doesn't know what to do yet...two roses left. He wants to see what happens this evening. Please. He knows exactly what he wants. We just need to hear more fighting between the ladies before he packs Kirpa off into the sunset...or twilight...or whatever. Either way, she is toast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:02 am

Here come the ladies. We didn't even see Colton with Hannah.

Colton does like his blondes.

Cassie is still worried about why Colton would believe her over the others since he has known them all the same time.

Colton pulls Hannah aside to make the tension between Cassie and Kirpa even thicker. All we hear are giggles from Hannah outside and almost immediately, Colton comes back in and get the rose for Hannah. We saw nothing.

Hannah comes back to the hotel with her rose as Calynn and Taysha are waiting. They ask what happened and she tells them of the confrontation. Calynn will be p*ssed if her buddy gets eliminated because of false gossip.

We see Colton talking to Kirpa thanking her for everything she told him today. So little emotion on both sides and yet they make out. Meanwhile, we see Calynn coming in and finding Colton. She wants to talk to him. She is saying this is all lies and she wants him to have all the facts. Please. That is all we see. She comes down ignoring the other women and leaves.

Colton comes back. Today is tough. Follow my pinis gut and my heart...Cassie here have the rose. Kirpa, can I walk you out. She was probably happy to leave. She says he is a big boy and can make his own decisions. Some sniveling in the car.

Comes back and makes out with Cassie. It's not about she said, she said. He just knows what he feels with Cassie...an erection!

There is making out, grand sweeping music, Colton and Cassie are soooooooooooo happy. It feels like the final and we are not even at hometowns!!! You know it can't last and she is going to dump his stupid a**. Love it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel