SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:29 pm

More viewing party with Jared and Ashley and some rough looking woman thinks she should be Mrs. Ben. OH yeah! Surprisingly they bring him out and he looks scared when he gets a look at her.

Cassie is teaching him sign language. He says he is smitten with a few of these women...I think he is meaning her...despite the fact that he just kissed Katie. I think he is forcing himself to show people he is not a boring virgin and can make out.

He is randomly shown talking to women while other women are panicking. He is talking about being comfortable in his own skin...which I don't think he really is. I find him so bland and boring.

He snaps the FIR and it goes to golden Hannah. She is cute and seems normal and they do seem to have some chemistry....and he goes in for another kiss with her. She reminds him of home. Still bland and boring. I like her, I hope she doesn't end up with him. I kind of want him to end up with the villain like Ben and Jake.

And CH puts a stop to the cocktail party and whisks Colton off. Girls are crying and upset. Oh, please.

And Colton shows up in LA with CH to more screaming women. So much stupid filler. He appreciates all the support....Just you wait. Just you wait. I can't wait for all the excuses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Is CH trying to make his mom some money? Why is she here? Stop. Is CH about to quit? It seems like setting him up for goodbye.

I have never seen so much filler on the first episode. They must have had one snoozefest of a season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:55 pm

Here is Colton's talk with CH. The quality of women, he is developing feelings/chemistry. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously CH, night one things usually don't get heated? They get heated every single season.

Caitlyn..pageant girl.

Katie.

Alex B.

Hannah B...in black...the nervous one.

Aniqua??? involved in drama.

Another Caytlin.

Annie.

Rag...Kirpa.

Heather. He likes her I think.

Elise.

Taysha

Courtney.Just a tad over dramatic.

Cassie...signs to him. He likes her.

Demi. She will happily accept his rose except she stands as far away from him as she possibly can. Someone knows her role.

Nina.

Erica.

Sydney.

Bri.

Angelique.

Tracy.

Nicole.

And surprising no one who watches the show...Catherine gets the last rose to cause further drama and piss off the girls who left and the ones who stay.

Do some of these women not watch this show? You want to stay...be a bitch!!!

That is rough. Girl is crying for getting kicked off and the others come out of the house celebrating.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:47 pm

And the preview for the season...full of tears. I will have to re-watch that and see what stands out and hints at the end of the season.

Naturally CH hints at the most dramatic and unpredictable season in the history of the Bachelor. Shocking, I know! What would be shocking is if he didn't say the same cr*p every year!

Naturally there is a lot of wet straddling going on...in the shower, in the pool, in the ocean. You know, just so we can figure out that Colton gets horny around women.

Lots and lots of sex talk. Lots and lots of innuendos about getting virgin Colton turned on and what will happen in the fantasy suite. And naturally, lots of aggressive women making sure that happens...if it kills them. Surprise...like I never saw that coming. As if all that wasn't enough, we have to have Colton telling us about his romantic version of how his first time will play out. Sounds like he was reading lots of Harlequin Romance novels....like I did when I was 14.

Lots of women declaring their love...several of the Hannas, Demi.

Then of course, there is the drama between the women because shocker there may be someone there who is lying to Colton and isn't there for THE RIGHT REASONS!!! I could never have predicted that. More likely, there will be a couple of dozen of them...with Demi seemingly leading the pack.

Then there is Colton all full of angst and afraid there are still people there...looks like Thailand...who are not ready...for marriage? I am surprised, because like aren't 23 year old girls like all about wanting to get married...like yesterday? Like??? His biggest fear is that he will end up with someone who is not ready because he is ready to fall in love and get married. He doesn't want to get to the end and be blindsided. That was practically screaming at me. Does he end up with someone in his final pack who tells him she isn't ready and that messes him up with everyone else? Dum, dum, dum, dum….think suspenseful music not stupidity, although I suspect both will apply.

Lots of crying going on from the teenagers and Colton. The snot cry is rampant. Doubts about staying from several of the ladies. I'm sure someone will end up either not accepting a rose or leave on their own...just so tptb can freak out Colton. The more the merrier...for me, not so much for Colton.

Chris says something/info will change everything...more dum, dum, dum, dum music. Colton is scared and ugly crying some more because apparently he put himself out there only to be rejected. I'm sure producers had something to do with that. He doesn't know what the future holds for him...apparently it is f*cked up. He is crying, running and jumping fences in the dark so nobody can find him!!! OMG, OMG, OMG...he is out in the middle of nowhere and nowhere to be found...DUM, DUM, DUM, DUM!!!

Well, it certainly looks dramatic, but I would venture, as a long time viewer, it will not turn out to be nearly as dramatic.

Well, that was a loooooong, boring and mostly filler filled three hours. Clearly there is hardly any usable conversation between Colton and the teens. Who would have expected that from a bunch of 23 year olds? I'm sure there will be a wonderful match that will lead to marriage and children or at least until the next season starts.

After that preview there are some women who are shown to go far. They go somewhere with snow and Thailand and Demi seems to be there causing trouble. I predicted that she would make it far, if only to have a felon on the show for the first time so the lead can have some lovely family time with her. His want to be sister, Caitlyn seems to go far, as does, Cassie and golden Hannah the FIR winner.

My own picks so far, based on this first episode are Cassie and FIR Hannah. Maybe Heather and pageant girl Caitlyn.

I hope it was livelier in the spoiled section. It will be a long season....

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 am

Way to much time spent on Bach Nation. The baby segment was only part worth watching IMO. I dislike Kaitlyn more every time I hear her speak. Go away!

I think I’m going to enjoy this season ,,, I like Colton and some of his girls seem decent. Some quite young but many seemed mature enough to be looking for a serious relationship, I’m terrible with names though so although I liked more than 2 ... only standouts for me were Cassie and FIR Hannah. If I had to pic a. favourite right now, it would be Cassie.... but that’s more about who I like than who I think he connected with. He kissed more girls than I thought he would .... but I think that just means that he’ll be emotionally “in” this season and allow himself to really let himself feel the moment and give every girl a chance to see if she’s the right one.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 am

northernviewer wrote:Way to much time spent on Bach Nation.  The baby segment was only part worth watching IMO.   I dislike Kaitlyn more every time I hear her speak.   Go away!

I think I’m going to enjoy this season ,,, I like Colton and some of his girls seem decent.  Some quite young but many seemed mature enough to be looking for a serious relationship,  I’m terrible with names though so although I liked  more than 2 ... only standouts for me were Cassie and FIR Hannah.  If I had to pic a. favourite right now, it would be Cassie.... but that’s more about who I like than who I think he connected with.  He kissed more girls than I thought he would .... but I think that just means that he’ll be emotionally “in” this season and allow himself to really let himself feel the moment and give every girl a chance to see if she’s the right one.  

The first hour, only spent 10 minutes on Colton. I think overall, they spent at least half the time...if not slightly more...on Bachelor Nation and filler rather than Colton. IMO that does not bode well for the season. I do agree about the baby segment. That was the most fun. Essie and Trista's son were a hoot. I could have done with more of that and less with everything else.

I really don't think any of the women are there looking for a serious relationship, but then I don't think Colton is either. It all seemed so awkward to me. He is stilted and IMO seems to be trying too hard to appear perfect and justify his choices. I nearly spit out my tea when he said he is comfortable in his own skin. As for the kissing, again, IMO that was to show people that he can be a lead even though he is a virgin. The kisses were so random. One minute he is talking to someone and the next he is going in for the kiss. It's like he had an ear piece in and someone was telling him..."Do it now! Make the move. Kiss her. Now!"

I do agree with you about the two favourites. Cassie and FIR Hannah were the two that I think he favoured, but also the two that seemed the most normal, so the two that I liked as well...at least for now.

I have a feeling this season will be a hot mess. Colton certainly seems to be. I have never seen so much crying from a male lead. I personally do not want to see a blubbering mess of a lead, but it does not surprise me in this case. He is too young and trying too hard to justify his choice as the lead. Perfect subject for the producer manipulation. I bet they had a great time playing with his head.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:13 pm

@Sprite I saw a very nervous guy last night. He’s heard the criticism ... well aware of what some are saying.... I think he was just trying too hard.

My opinion on the Bach nation overkill last night ... not about Colton ... but more about the show trying to reinvent itself .. do something like a red carpet .... interviews and video clip of CH ... just them thinking they’re all more important than they really are. It was lame .... epic fail IMHO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi girls, I here this season!
I haven’t been on in a long time!
Did watch last night, first hour waste of time! Now to read back!
I really didn’t care for them choosing Colton , and not sure if it going to be a train wreck of a season.. So many young girls 22,23,24 yr olds!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Hi girls, I here this season!
I haven’t been on in a long time!
Did watch last night, first hour waste of time! Now to read back!
I really didn’t care for them choosing Colton , and not sure if it going to be a train wreck of a season.. So many young girls 22,23,24 yr olds!

Hello stranger blowkiss

Stick around for awhile to chat! He wasn’t at top of my list for lead but I don’t dislike him.

I think there’s a few mature ones .... age and maturity don’t necessarily go hand in hand .... I know Girls in their early twenties who could handle a life commitment.... and I know some in early 30’s who have a lot of growing up to do ... age is a number IMO .... not a gauge to determine how “grown up” you are. Sewing wild oats so to speak, IMO, is just an excuse to sleep around and pretend your gaining life experience laugh out loud Colton, despite his age, shows maturity beyond his years from what I see, and his self control to wait until he feels the time is right, is the action of a real man and not the actions of an immature boy ... having sex doesn’t t make you an adult ... not by a long shot!!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:21 pm

northernviewer wrote:@Sprite I saw a very nervous guy last night.  He’s heard the criticism ... well aware of what some are saying.... I think he was just trying too hard.  

My opinion on the Bach nation overkill last night ... not about Colton ... but more about the show trying to reinvent itself .. do something like a red carpet .... interviews and video clip of CH ... just them thinking they’re all more important than they really are.  It was lame .... epic fail IMHO

I definitely agree with the second part of your post.

As for the first part, I could agree if he wasn't exactly the same way on Becca's season and then on BIP. You would think that by now, he would be more of a pro and able to relax somewhat, but I just don't see it. He is just as awkward and stilted as he always was. Unfortunately I find it way more annoying now because he is the lead and there is really no getting away from him. I hope he grew a thicker skin because he was getting the same criticisms during the previous seasons. I would love to know how he is handling the negativity now.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 am

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@Sprite I saw a very nervous guy last night.  He’s heard the criticism ... well aware of what some are saying.... I think he was just trying too hard.  

My opinion on the Bach nation overkill last night ... not about Colton ... but more about the show trying to reinvent itself .. do something like a red carpet .... interviews and video clip of CH ... just them thinking they’re all more important than they really are.  It was lame .... epic fail IMHO

As for the first part, I could agree if he wasn't exactly the same way on Becca's season and then on BIP. You would think that by now, he would be more of a pro and able to relax somewhat, but I just don't see it. He is just as awkward and stilted as he always was. Unfortunately I find it way more annoying now because he is the lead and there is really no getting away from him. I hope he grew a thicker skin because he was getting the same criticisms during the previous seasons. I would love to know how he is handling the negativity now.

I’m keeping in mind that they started filming this soon after he was announced .... many loved the thought of him being the Bach... but as per usual in life ... the loudest voices are the ones that like to criticize... I’m sure he was extra nervous going into this ... especially the first night. I’m ok with seeing emotion ... at least that’s real ... I’m sick and tir d of manufactured crap... I’ll take raw emotion from 20 something’s over many seasons ive seen of so called “mature ready to settle down “ leads .... the older I get the more I appreciate real.... and that’s what IMO I’ll get from Colton. It’s probably going. To be messy and I’m ok with that. I honestly don’t expect a marriage to come out of this but I think he’ll choose a girl where there’s a least a possibility of a long term relationship. Again ... I’ll be satisfied with that :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:33 am

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I’m keeping in mind that they started filming this soon after he was announced .... many loved the thought of him being the Bach... but as per usual in life ...  the loudest voices are the ones that like to criticize... I’m sure he was extra nervous going into this ... especially the first night.  I’m ok with seeing emotion ... at least that’s real ... I’m sick and tir d of manufactured crap... I’ll take raw emotion from 20 something’s over many seasons ive seen of so called “mature ready to settle down “ leads .... the older I get the more I appreciate real.... and that’s what IMO I’ll get from Colton.   It’s probably going. To be messy and I’m ok with that.  I honestly don’t expect a marriage to come out of this but I think he’ll choose a girl where there’s a least a possibility of a long term relationship.   Again ... I’ll be satisfied with that :yes:

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. He seems even more manufactured to me than most other leads...a total production puppet.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel