SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:18 am

I did watch last night, but was pretty tired so I may have missed a few things. I did notice that Demi is going to be the annoying little biotch this season though. I know Cassie was on second group date ... but not sure if she was on winning or losing team ..I think she was on winning team but can’t b sure. She wasn’t noticeable either way and didn’t get any air time that I noticed. Dos that mean she got left out of the edit on purpose to hide her ..
Or is she just a MOT girl and insignificant? Hope she was hidden as I really liked her last week.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 am

northernviewer wrote:I did watch last night, but was pretty tired so I may have missed a few things.  I did notice that Demi is going to be the annoying little biotch this season though.  I know Cassie was on second group date ... but not sure if she was on winning or losing team ..I think she was on winning team but can’t b sure.  She wasn’t noticeable either way and didn’t get any air time that I noticed.  Dos that mean she got left out of the edit on purpose to hide her ..
Or is she just a MOT girl and insignificant?  Hope she was hidden as I really liked her last week.

I didn't notice her at all this episode and frankly, I didn't really notice any of the women standing out...other than to be annoying. I didn't see any interest shown by him to anyone. Yes, he was kissing women right and left...he is the new kissing bandit....but, it didn't seem it was because he was truly interested or really attracted to any of them. It was either to shut them up or to prove how he is fit to be a lead....which he isn't. I have NEVER been so bored by a lead or less impressed by them. It is like he has been given a script and told to follow it...including kissing stage directions.

I don't know how long I can hold out here in the unspoiled section. I need more input. I'll try again next week but then I may have to bolt for my own sanity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:22 pm

I missed the first part of this episode so basically most of the first date. The rest of the episode I found just ok. I wish the comedian on the second date was funnier. That's the stuff I look forward to on these episodes and found him lacking. I wish everyone would drop the whole V thing. Its beyond annoying but I'm sure we have not heard the last of it.
I agree about him being a kissing bandit but he's not the first and won't be the last lead so I guess that par the course.
While I don't find him attractive I find him generally likeable as I do the girls on this season with the exception of Miss fat lips (dog girl) and the girl who's mother is in prison. She seems to be on a mission and I suspect a storyline with her actively attempting to take his V card by hook or by crook.
I hope the dates get better as we go along the season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Going by what past leads have said .... kissing passes the time when the conversation is bad or boring. Bet most dates they’d rather just end and go watch tv by themselves giggling

I like Colton, and many girls are quite likeable, I’m thinking it’ll get more interesting as the MOT girls leave and some real relationships are formed.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Okay, had a big long post and just lost it all so here is a brief recap.

I like Colton.  Sean was awkward and look where he is at today.  Much better than the men who have come on with no intention of ever getting married.

Cassie was no where to be seen.  Think this is editing because she is either in F2 or has potential to be next B'ette.  I think Colton was surprised he like Elyse (sp?).  She is 31 and will end up being too mature for him.

Hope him loosing his temper in previews is much to do about nothing and just for drama.

I am staying unspoiled.  I enjoy the show much more when I don't know the outcome and am guessing until the end.

Hope some of you can hang in there with me for awhile!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:55 pm

I hope to be here a long while. Hopefully YouTube comments don’t spoil me as was done previously.

I watched just the first 5 episodes of Aries season and neither his initial f1 and definitely not his eventual/ switcher  f1 stood out to me as a front runner with editing or otherwise. I would not have guessed that those were the f2!  I was off the board for personal reasons so maybe that’s why I didn’t get into his season and figuring out stuff since I liked arie and was happy he was lead.
So I’m just along for the ride because I like to discuss with you guys and like this lead and cast. Hopefully we see real emotions and a good ending.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:47 pm

Elise is just stunning. I think she makes it far and can qualify for next lead. We have not had a red head as lead yet. That’s if she doesn’t make it to the end.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 pm

I'm already tired of the drama between Caelynn and Hannah B. Also Demi and her feeling superior over the older ones (still young to me giggling).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 pm

Well I am running late tonight. I just got back from dinner with some friends. I almost forgot this thing was on. Thank goodness for the PVR...or maybe not. Let's get on with it.

Preview of the stupid shenanigans to come. I want to punch Demi already.

Silly Sydney hopes the drama is over ….  rofl  rofl  rofl  Oh girl, have you not watched this show? The drama hasn't even started. What you have had so far is only the amuse-bouche...not even an appetizer.

CH comes strolling in with a grin on his face. Of course he does. He is thinking I get paid $60,000 per episode for uttering a few sentences. He gives the usual sage advice...make use of your time with Colton. Thinking inside, the crazier you act the more tv time you will get, so you can build up your stupid brand like everyone else and maybe get your a** on BIP.

This week 3 dates...2 group and one 1:1. First up the group date.

Hannah doesn't want to be on the group date with Caitlyn. Another silly girl who clearly doesn't watch the show. Of course you're going to be on it together. You told the producers you don't like one another. That is how they roll.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:23 pm

The screeching starts. My ears hurt. Some pirate adventure with Colton as the Captain attempting to look all sexy. Not working Colton. You look lame. Pretty much the same as usual except in costume. Apparently it is not enough for him to just stand there with his chest all puffed out. No he must demonstrate just how manly he really is, you know because he is a virgin after all, in case you didn't know. So he slaps a couple of other actors and throws them off the "boat" to more squealing 12 year olds who think this is sexy. BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 1838857674

The girls will undergo training to become pirates and the best two will then fight for Colton. I'd let everyone else win.

Shockingly Hannah enjoys beating the crap out of the other girls...particularly Cailyn...who naturally sucks up to Colton. For some inexplicable reason, they pick Tracy and Cailyn to fight over him. Tracy is scary looking...and not in a good way. Guess who wins? Guess? Cailyn!!! Naturally Hannah is pissed and wants to spill the beans to Colton about who Cailyn really is. I am sick of these two already.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm late watching too, @Sprite. Hannah should also know that it's the kiss of death bringing up another girl during your alone time. Has she never seen the show?

Tracy's not my favorite either. I find her annoying.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:40 pm

The 1 on 1 is my favorite date of this season. The kids were so cute and I loved seeing them have a great time. I like Elise a lot and her story about her sister was so sad. Upset I don't necessarily see it working with Colton but do like them together.

eta: I've never heard of Tenille Arts until tonight but really liked her so checked her out and saw this article. There are no spoilers in it.

Tenille Arts' Performance on 'The Bachelor' Leads to Deal With Reviver Records

source

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 23 - Colton Underwood - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+11
Jolena
nd4reality
locoforbach
Maddy
Enchantress
Hotmomma
northernviewer
happyharvick
Sprite
albean99
GuardianAngel