SELECT CONTENT

Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Hv5qq
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:42 pm

What is he doing in that picture? Ninja kicks? Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 2174738820
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:What is he doing in that picture? Ninja kicks? Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 2174738820

rofl
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Love_Me wrote:What is he doing in that picture? Ninja kicks? Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 2174738820

He tweeted that he was opening up a can of whoop ass on one of the Chippendales guys. I doubt the ninji kick intimidated the guy, but I bet the expression on Jake's face scared the s*** out of him! :laughingoutlou
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I was in the grocery store and while in line was flipping through the Reality TV mag, (thought I might see something on Paige and Jeremiah), thought I had big news that Jake was now a Chippendale's dancer..but old news, y'all are on the ball!! The thought of Jake in a g-string just makes me go eww :vomit:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Max64 wrote:I was in the grocery store and while in line was flipping through the Reality TV mag, (thought I might see something on Paige and Jeremiah), thought I had big news that Jake was now a Chippendale's dancer..but old news, y'all are on the ball!! The thought of Jake in a g-string just makes me go eww :vomit:

He wasn't a dancer ..but a guest MC for 6 weeks
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 am

Jeepers wrote:
Max64 wrote:I was in the grocery store and while in line was flipping through the Reality TV mag, (thought I might see something on Paige and Jeremiah), thought I had big news that Jake was now a Chippendale's dancer..but old news, y'all are on the ball!! The thought of Jake in a g-string just makes me go eww :vomit:

He wasn't a dancer ..but a guest MC for 6 weeks

Thank goodness!! giggling Boy, he's scraping the bottom of the barrel, he must be desperate!

Back to top Go down

Post by lauraloo29 Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 am

What a way to start the morning. Just heard on the radio that Jake will be in my city. ugh. Good thing I'm not a football fan. lol

http://www.gigcity.ca/2012/07/10/comment-eskimos-ladies-night-a-flop-even-before-it-happens/
lauraloo29
lauraloo29

Female Posts : 3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Dennis-Poet/134363053288750

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:27 am

Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion - Page 7 Fed7e61418e611e2b41b22000a1ea018_7

akepavelka This pic is from the awards show I was at about a week and a half ago! Got to go backstage with Jewel... Good times!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:58 pm

WEIRD COUPLE ALERT! Jake Pavelka and Kristen Chenoweth are DATING??
Posted by: Jocelyn
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 at 8:08am

Has Jake Pavelka found love outside The Bachelor — with actress Kristin Chenoweth?? That’s what Life & Style is reporting. The mag claims that the pair are secretly dating. ”Kristin and Jake walked into Joey’s Cafe in West Hollywood on Nov. 13 and sat together at a cozy table,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style. “They both had sunglasses on like they didn’t want to be recognized.”

According to the onlooker, the two were quite affectionate during their date. “They had lunch and held hands across the table,” the eyewitness continues. “They started to kind of nuzzle and Jake seemed so into Kristin.”

It appears Jake, 34, is quite smitten with Kristin, 44. “He looked like he was starstruck and in love at the same time — just beaming and smiling the whole time,” the eyewitness says.

Before revving up this relationship, Kristin dated producer Aaron Sorkin for several years. Jake was famously engaged to Vienna Girardi, who won his heart on The Bachelor in 2010. The two split later that year.

“I want to be married,” Kristin said last year. “I feel finally ready for that. Possibly [becoming] a mom someday, even if it’s to animals. My goals might be different than doing all these amazing career things. I think the next chapter will be focusing more on my personal life.”

This seems like such a strange couple to me. But isn’t love funny…. who knows!

http://icydk.com/2012/11/14/weird-couple-alert-jake-pavelka-and-kristen-chenoweth-are-dating/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:WEIRD COUPLE ALERT! Jake Pavelka and Kristen Chenoweth are DATING??
Posted by: Jocelyn
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 at 8:08am

Has Jake Pavelka found love outside The Bachelor — with actress Kristin Chenoweth?? That’s what Life & Style is reporting. The mag claims that the pair are secretly dating. ”Kristin and Jake walked into Joey’s Cafe in West Hollywood on Nov. 13 and sat together at a cozy table,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style. “They both had sunglasses on like they didn’t want to be recognized.”

According to the onlooker, the two were quite affectionate during their date. “They had lunch and held hands across the table,” the eyewitness continues. “They started to kind of nuzzle and Jake seemed so into Kristin.”

It appears Jake, 34, is quite smitten with Kristin, 44. “He looked like he was starstruck and in love at the same time — just beaming and smiling the whole time,” the eyewitness says.

Before revving up this relationship, Kristin dated producer Aaron Sorkin for several years. Jake was famously engaged to Vienna Girardi, who won his heart on The Bachelor in 2010. The two split later that year.

“I want to be married,” Kristin said last year. “I feel finally ready for that. Possibly [becoming] a mom someday, even if it’s to animals. My goals might be different than doing all these amazing career things. I think the next chapter will be focusing more on my personal life.”

This seems like such a strange couple to me. But isn’t love funny…. who knows!

[url=http://icydk.com/2012/11/14/weird-couple-alert-jake-pavelka-and-kristen-chenoweth-are-dating/
http://icydk.com/2012/11/14/weird-couple-alert-jake-pavelka-and-kristen-chenoweth-are-dating/[/quote[/url]]

Oh dear God, say it isnt so. I like Kristen, saw her speak and sing at a book signing.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

When did he and Ashley break up?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Pavelka - Bachelor 14 - Discussion

+35
Fruit Loops
glazedover
shoepie
luvstx
pavalygurl