SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:34 pm

I'm so happy for Hannah too! I was hoping it would be her! This is the first time ever my fave girl will be the lead - finally! Can't wait to watch her "journey" to find love!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:38 pm

Wait, the source is RS, correct? Any other news outlet confirmed it? 
I still remember he said it’s Peter, so I will not believe it until official announcement

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm

sdmom wrote:Wait, the source is RS, correct? Any other news outlet confirmed it? 
I still remember he said it’s Peter, so I will not believe it until official announcement
She will be interesting to watch if it’s her... I don’t know her story but did I read somewhere that her parents were murdered?? Anyway she may give us a season similar to Ashley Herberts, especially if the guys cast were hoping for the other Hannah - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
sdmom wrote:Wait, the source is RS, correct? Any other news outlet confirmed it? 
She will be interesting to watch if it’s her... I don’t know her story but did I read somewhere that her parents were murdered?? Anyway she may give us a season similar to Ashley Herberts, especially if the guys cast were hoping for the other Hannah - jmo

Just to clarify, it was actually her aunt and cousins who were killed. Her parents are still alive and well. I know this because she posted up a recent picture of herself with them on IG a few weeks ago.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:32 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:36 am

I think she got a great edit at wta!! (In spite of that crazy plunging neckline, laugh out loud) I think she will be a great bachette!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:25 pm

She definitely got the next lead makeover. I'm ok with her being the next ette. Also like that the storyline won't be heartbreak.... that gets so nauseating.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:32 pm

I've kind of half-heartedly watched this season.  I'm not fully understanding all the house drama and the WTA was head spinning.  With that said, I liked Hannah B last night.  I really didn't have a favorite for next Bachelorette.  But, I think Hannah is the truth teller in her saga and I like how she wants to find a guy who will "love her fiercely".  She seems to have grown a bit, and is getting to know her own worth.  Now let's see if TPTB can choose her and find enough good guys to make it worth her time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:02 pm

I pray it isn't her, she was on Colton season too long for me. She can't even carry a conversation.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:13 pm

I like Hannah but unless they do alot of coaching and script writing I don't know how she'll carry the show as lead. She dosen't seen to be able to think quick enough and express herself well. Other then that I think she is sweet, cute, has a big heart and a nice personality. Good luck to her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:21 pm

Ali F just posted her blog (she's been following the season unspoiled, supposedly) and explained based solely on her sleuthing why she believes Hannah's the Bachette also.

It appears she steers clear of RS, and her reasons are totally based on specifics of styling and such, her experiences, etc.

Read second half of the blog post.

http://aliluvs.com/blog/2019/03/06/the-women-tell-all-and-your-next-bachelorette-my-theory/

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:55 pm

@kikora Thanks for posting. Good sleuthing by Ali. (Not that I completely trust what she says laugh out loud)

Start from here, then she goes on to say Hannah tagged the dress designer and jewellery designer who both dress the 'ette.

And another thing I found fascinating – that I wasn’t expecting at all – was that they’re totally setting Hannah B up to be the next Bachelorette. There was so much talk about finding someone to give her “fierce love” and love her unconditionally. I was honestly completely shocked by it. I have nothing against her personally. And if she does in fact become the next Bachelorette, she and I will share a sisterhood for the rest of our lives. But I guess I was just surprised that she was in the running based on the edit she got during the season. I just don’t think she came across as her best self on the show. Maybe some of you think differently. Then again, I didn’t show myself best self when I was on the Bachelor either and somehow they made me the Bachelorette. I do think she did show growth throughout the season however. Do you want to see Hannah be the next Bachelorette? I’d love to know what you guys think!

But here is the thing, Hannah B IS your next Bachelorette and I’ll tell you why. This is purely my theory but I think it’s for sure true based on some detective work I did last night. Ha! SO here is why I think Hannah is the next Bachelorette.
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2019/03/06/the-women-tell-all-and-your-next-bachelorette-my-theory/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
flojo031
sdmom
SFoster
Billysmom
nd4reality