SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:41 am

I wonder if we'll get any deleted scenes from Cassies date. Im sure there were some laughs and good times with her family . I hate that they showed so little of anything good .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:51 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 TEOryHpXfn0exlhL
Bachelor Party @BachPartyPod
How sexy AND cute! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/i3jWOpbVGf
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachPartyPod
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 D0TGN8eWkAAi6XA
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
So. Much. Blonde. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/uyEcqa4F3T
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 D0TGXD7UcAMwC_L
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Sister love #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/wFn6Z4KZyP
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 D0TM4CnWwAAnQTp
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:52 am

Jolena wrote:I wonder if we'll get any deleted scenes from Cassies date. Im sure there were some laughs and good times with her family . I hate that they showed so little of anything good .
They are creating drama, preparing everybody for the next week.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:03 am

I didn't like her sisters approach at all. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:11 am

@Jolena I didn't like her sister's attitude, either. I definitely understand being overprotective, but it just felt off-putting to me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:20 am

suzq wrote:@Jolena  I didn't like her sister's attitude, either.  I definitely understand being overprotective, but it just felt off-putting to me. 

Exactly. I mean for her to tell her sister " there's alot of guys out there" was just not something that I think she needed to say in that situation especially not knowing everything that went on with Cassie and Colton the past months. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:43 am

@Jolena I agree.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:17 am

Looking under the surface of her words, the actress sister came off to me as jealous, and selfish, albeit under the guise of "advice." She seemed like she wasn't coping well with the sudden realization during the HT visit with all the crew and cameras, etc. of the attention that her sister (only 23 years old) was going to be getting at a national level no matter what the outcome of the "romance." The producers must have seen something along those lines to have selected that particular exchange of the hours of footage available. As crap and manipulated as this show is, the story producers have a relentless eye for truth when they want it. I really like the family episodes almost best for this reason, as they very often capture something compelling (Caelynne thanks her step-dad), the Dad's struggling between doing the right thing (don't get engaged on TV!) and not wanting to break their daughter's heart by being 'that dad.' Anyway, the Randolph's were the most photogenic family as a group in many a season, and I don't think that sister is a happy camper.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 am

jlccaz wrote:Looking under the surface of her words, the actress sister came off to me as jealous, and selfish, albeit under the guise of "advice." She seemed like she wasn't coping well with the sudden realization during the HT visit with all the crew and cameras, etc. of the attention that her sister (only 23 years old) was going to be getting at a national level no matter what the outcome of the "romance." The producers must have seen something along those lines to have selected that particular exchange of the hours of footage available. As crap and manipulated as this show is, the story producers have a relentless eye for truth when they want it. I really like the family episodes almost best for this reason, as they very often capture something compelling (Caelynne thanks her step-dad), the Dad's struggling between doing the right thing (don't get engaged on TV!) and not wanting to break their daughter's heart by being 'that dad.' Anyway, the Randolph's were the most photogenic family as a group in many a season, and I don't think that sister is a happy camper.

I didn’t notice the jealousy, but if that was the undertone, good catch! I did notice the unflattering (IMO) eye makeup.

I thought Cassie’s mother has a strong resemblance to Emily Maynard.

I liked that her dad was protective of his blessing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:49 am

I get parents scepticism under the circumstances....it’s bazaar... I just think they should be gracious, acknowledge their child’s willingness to participate in this crazy dating format ....and tell the lead they will respect and back any decision that said child makes. Cassie’s dad wasn’t too bad, but the lead is not the villain in all this ... and their child is not a victim per se .... they all walk into this eyes wide open...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 am

About Cassie's sister, I actually thought it was all out of very pure love.

I don't know if any of you have followed Cassie's SM like I do, but she and her sister a close, so close that I don't think I've seen a lot of sister relationships being that close. Same applies to her and her entire family. So though some of us may not understand it, I see Michelle's reaction out of pure love and care. She even put on IG story that she was crying the whole night (not because she was sad or jealous, but rather it seemed she was just emotional at the thought of her sister getting married).

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:45 am

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Aguy

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Dumb2
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-8/3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit