SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Times have changed. I remember days of watching this show when the F3 wouldn't be allowed to go live in anything before the finale. Guessing she'll have a producer in the room with her/them
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:28 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@blueblues after looking at it, i Have to say I don't think it's colton's legacy bracelet! I was wrong in my prediction. Though I do think it's a new bracelet she's been wearing recently along with a blue one!
You might be right. Unless it's a "special edition".
hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Cassie12

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 49573175_1258601700964952_3316378857600580139_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram
https://www.puravidabracelets.com/products/cystic-fibrosis-awareness

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:52 pm

blueblues wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:@blueblues after looking at it, i Have to say I don't think it's colton's legacy bracelet! I was wrong in my prediction. Though I do think it's a new bracelet she's been wearing recently along with a blue one!
You might be right. Unless it's a "special edition".
hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Cassie12

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 49573175_1258601700964952_3316378857600580139_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram
https://www.puravidabracelets.com/products/cystic-fibrosis-awareness

He has a special edition that is a group of bracelets and one is white. Smiley
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:57 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-gregg-sulkin-hit-the-gym-photo/

Colton Underwood Hits the Gym With Cassie Randolph’s Sister’s Boyfriend Gregg Sulkin

I hope this is posted in the right place.  Smiley

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:02 pm

GinaRose wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-gregg-sulkin-hit-the-gym-photo/

Colton Underwood Hits the Gym With Cassie Randolph’s Sister’s Boyfriend Gregg Sulkin

It has been discussed in the SM thread but saw today that US Magazine picked it up too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:17 pm

whit90 wrote:
GinaRose wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-gregg-sulkin-hit-the-gym-photo/

It has been discussed in the SM thread but saw today that US Magazine picked it up too.

Thanks. I haven't been in the SM thread yet...........gonna read it now

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 pm

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 IYWhA48zsHTIumfU
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@CassieRandolph is doing an IG Live with @demi_burnett tonight! Submit your questions for them on Cass’ IG story #TheBachelor⁠ ⁠ pic.twitter.com/atD4wYKQjH
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:48 pm

Look like ABC pulled the plug on Cassie and Demi's live Q&A for tonight. Cassie said in her IG that they will be doing it in a few weeks when they can. She said she'll be answering some questions but I don't know if she meant on twitter or IG.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:23 pm

Jolena wrote:Look like ABC pulled the plug on Cassie and Demi's live Q&A for tonight. Cassie said in her IG that they will be doing it in a few weeks when they can. She said she'll be answering some questions but I don't know if she meant on twitter or IG.  no idea

Not surprised. I commented this on another thread earlier today....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Colton is in Colorado skiing today per his IG so I guess after the gym he must've taken off. Geez Colton has been so good with being closed mouth about everything and RS throws out this picture. Of course it suggests that Colton is with Cassie if Colton is hanging out with her sister boyfriend but one could also make the argument that Colton just happens to go to the same gym and he knows the guy Jake who brought the Sulkin (I prob have his name wrong, no idea who he was prior to show) guy with him. Colton is nice to everyone, whether he's with Cassie or not I'm sure Sulkin knows who Colton is so it's not impossible that it was an innocent meeting and a walk out to their cars afterwards. I don't see it as a big deal .It's nothing in comparison to what Kaitlyn and Shawn did. jmo

He's away so much I'm wondering how much quality time  since November they really had together.  I wonder if Cassie will be traveling all around with him for his foundation after this is over. 

I hope they do the ABC rounds. (in the past a few couples did not do them) Also looking forward to the People Magazine shoot. I agree they are over it and just busting to go public now. Sometime by the end of this coming week we can watch "the feet" they should be going to shoot for People . cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GinaRose Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:05 am

Jolena wrote:
Maddy wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Buafk5Lgp1x/
thecolonel1215
Lombardi House
Why so sad, she didn’t go home. #bachelornation #thebachelor #bachelorlighting #thebachelorlighting #hollywood #lombardihouse

Maybe because Caitlyn went home. no idea

If that pic was from the last rose ceremony, that would explain her sadness.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:04 pm

I thought this weekend is when they normally do the People Magazine photoshoot. But it looks like Colton was in Colorado this weekend. Does anyone know when the photoshoot will be?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit