SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Maddy wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Buafk5Lgp1x/
thecolonel1215
Lombardi House
Why so sad, she didn’t go home. #bachelornation #thebachelor #bachelorlighting #thebachelorlighting #hollywood #lombardihouse

Maybe because Caitlyn went home. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:54 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:57 am

Jolena wrote:
Maddy wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Buafk5Lgp1x/
thecolonel1215
Lombardi House
Why so sad, she didn’t go home. #bachelornation #thebachelor #bachelorlighting #thebachelorlighting #hollywood #lombardihouse
Maybe because Caitlyn went home. no idea
Maybe, but she does look unusual on the pic. Beautiful. Embarressed!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:35 am

jen689 wrote:I can understand Cassie's families concerns if she was dating Colton in the real world.

Past leads, contestants, and their families understand that the couple barely know each other and getting engaged on a produced reality TV show is different than getting engaged in the the real world.

Cassie and her family seem to have a challenge separating reality and the produced TV aspect of the relationship. Production is focusing on the drama to get one of the most dramatic season endings in franchise history JMO
I don't think the families need to change their views at all. To them this is reality: Their loved one is on a dating show, the lead is dating, kissing etc with other contestants too. The daughter/son brings home the lead, who still has 2 other people they're dating, and asks permission to propose to the son/daughter, IN CASE the lead picks the son/daughter. Bear in mind, that this is the first time they've ever met the lead, and their son/daughter hasn't spend even a week of one-on-one time with the lead. Imho the families bring a welcome sense of reality to the show. 

As for Cassie, imho she's very eager to say how much she loves Colton, that like speaks a lot, imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:41 am

I think one thing to keep mind with Cassie ...and her family ... This isn't their first rodeo, so to speak. Cassie has had cameras follow her around before, when filming the other reality show, so IMO, she's not as deep into the Bach Bubble as the others might be. I think her experience gives her an advantage as to being able to think a little more rationally about the situation than contestants normally do.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 am

I get Cassie's dad's attitude about Colton and even liked it a little however I think he should have been more respectful of his daughter's feelings. He could have dialed it back and told her that he was concerned about her being hurt because Colton had other women. It's hard for a parent to see their child as an adult and maybe more so when they're a daughter (I have sons) but treating her like a child on tv isn't helping, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:18 am

albean99 wrote:I get Cassie's dad's attitude about Colton and even liked it a little however I think he should have been more respectful of his daughter's feelings. He could have dialed it back and told her that he was concerned about her being hurt because Colton had other women. It's hard for a parent to see their child as an adult and maybe more so when they're a daughter (I have sons) but treating her like a child on tv isn't helping, imo.

For sure .... I think sometimes the families try too hard to act cool and savvy to the show ... In reality .... IMO ... They just come across as rude. I like the families that are gracious to the lead and respectful of their child's right to choose to do with they think is right for them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 am

I think the family liked her ex boyfriend a lot so are not giving Colton a chance jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:43 pm

Cassie will do an IG live tonight with Demi.
hollywood - Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Cassie11
https://www.instagram.com/stories/cassierandolph/

Also: Colton Legacy bracelet on full display. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Aww. I think both Colton and Cassie are getting antsy to go public and I don't blame them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:05 pm

So she is keeping in touch with Demi after the show, too. Nice. 

And yes, both Colton and Cassie are ready to be out in the open, clearly.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:11 pm

@blueblues after looking at it, i Have to say I don't think it's colton's legacy bracelet! I was wrong in my prediction. Though I do think it's a new bracelet she's been wearing recently along with a blue one!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit