SELECT CONTENT

LRSC Rides Again!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LRSC Rides Again! - Page 3 Empty Re: LRSC Rides Again!

Post by ninu Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 pm

what's NP??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks so much for the update! So this was RC for Ep 3, right? She's down to 14 guys now?

I really enjoyed reading your report as always. Congrats on NA! So cute and fun! heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:45 pm

LRSC Field Report 3/25/2011

3/24/2011

1929 hrs
I2d: Darling, what are your plans for the evening?
DUH: I think I will work on taxes. What about you, mon petit deduction?
I2d: I thought I might go buy some preemie baby clothes for NA (Newest Arrival, as opposed to NP. NA arrived 3/16! She is adorable!) I want to ship them off on Saturday. [note to reader: try to convince your offspring to deliver their offspring in a relatively proximate locale. I2d a bit grumpy that she has to learn Skype to see real-time photos of NA. NA and family are down under.]
DUH: Do you have the present from your dear sister?
I2d: Oh, not yet. I could go see her Saturday morning.
DUH: Why don’t you go down there tonight?
DS is home - the plan is hatched!

2115 hrs
At DS’s home. The traffic gods had shone upon us, having taken pity for our last two outings. DS stands, bids i2d farewell. I2d does mad calculations to see if she can avoid generating Suspicion.

2130 hrs
Go fast, LRSC! We must return home within the hour! Careful, though… it is still raining.

2159 hrs
Record time to Kanan Road from the 405/101 intersection.

2206 hrs
LRSC is in fine form. Although rain continues to fall, she is sure-footed and swift. Round the corner, approaching mansion, but expectations are quite low. Aha! Look, LRSC! Lights! Lots of lights! [This is not the PA’s dream, though, setting up multiple outdoor locations with protective plastic sheeting.] Conclusion: Rose ceremony!

2230 hrs
LRSC pulls into the driveway, having avoided hitting skunk in the neighborhood. I2d home safely without racking up hellpoints for lying.

03/25/2011

0715 hrs
I2d: I’m leaving early, darling. I’ll be home by sex o’clock – er – six o’clock tonight.
DUH: How I love you.

0755 hrs
Instead of pulling into parking lot, LRSC is turning around by the mansion. Crummy Mercedes and unimpressive van still on site, one at each entrance, with neon-vested guards inside. Lights are off. RC must be over (not a surprise). Still an abundance of equipment inside.

Possible weekend sleuth (while buying baby clothes, of course) to confirm end of filming at mansion.

In deeper than ever, i

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 am

LRSC's marathon adventure

LRSC Field Report 3/20/2011

LRSC’s marathon adventure

0945 hrs

DUH: Good morning, my sweet. I am pleasantly surprised to see you still athome J! I thought you would have left for the marathon by now!

I2d: Oh, I have taken my time this morning. I don’t have to be at the finish line for a while yet. BTW, I left a photo of our new granddaughter up on your desktop!

DUH: With emotion: A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [DUH is the only senior citizen who says this…] Darling, there is such torrential rain outside, are you sure you don’t want to take NBC [note toreader: Nice Big Car]?

I2d: No, no, I know my little car and am comfortable driving. I’ll make sure I drive defensively, given theamount of rain…

DUH: OK, drive safely and come home when you can.

0955 hrs

LRSC is happy to be on the road, and very happy to have good, grippy shoes. She does not need Maude’s help to get to the mansion. Not possible to drive with top down or sunglasses, since we are in the middle of an unusually late storm.

1020 hrs

I2d must make evasive moves – many rocks, some the size of basketballs, on the road from the storm. LRSC thinks this is great fun. I2d considers this tiring, bu tbuoyed by the knowledge that any intel is good intel.

1030 hrs

Approach mansion. Notice new sign at north gate, facing the other way. Gates open. Guards must be in their cars (crappy looking van, older gold colored Mercedes at south gate). No extra vehicles. It is pouring down rain. Lights are on inside. There is nothing to report in terms of any activity today. There are no standard Sunday morning outside activities for bachelors: playing hoops, catching rays, hanging around waiting for drama. Note to self: look for evidence of cabin fever in episode 2!

Must go further down the road than the usual around, sincevisibility is terrible. Head through the tunnels, reminded of Justin’s fake hike.

Turn right and pull over, waiting to make a u-turn and then left back onto Kanan going north. Wait! Activity passing us! Ferrari! Porsche! Audi A7! [Three unidentified cars…] Another Ferrari! LRSC begs to fall in and go racing with them [she believes these are the bachelors, out having fun, and not a car club…] No,LRSC, we must return to our regularly scheduled programming…

1048 hrs

Back past the mansion. New sign reads: No Trespassing. So,for everyone who was wondering if we could get past the guards and the gates totrespass in the name of sleuthing: no.

1052 hrs

I2d running cost-benefit analysis on sleuthing today. Coming up short. Onward to the marathon (all of our runnersfinished).

1650 hrs

Analysis of sleuthing again on the way home from the mansion: the options have dwindled to zero. The storm had dumped copious amounts of water directly in LRSC’s path. Although LRSC did an admirable job avoiding hydroplaning and losing control, i2d was not up for any further travel complications. Plus, with company coming for dinner, she did not want to explain herself out of another late arrival home (referenceThursday’s debacle).

Filming at the mansion must be wrapping up soon…

Jimmy Kimmel 3/14

M&G 3/15, RC – episode 1

Move in 3/16

Date 1 3/16

Date 2 3/17 – possible group date (saw 2 limos headedtowards the mansion)

Date 3 3/18

RC 3/18 or 3/19 – episode 2

Date 1 3/19

Date 2 3/20 – maybe they get stalled out of their big datedue to the rain, and have to play board games to win her heart…

Date 3 3/21

RC 3/21 or 3/22 – episode 3

Next opportunity for sleuthing may be Wednesday evening - probably just to confirm that they have left L…

Thanks for riding along with LRSC!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:12 am

*A special thanks to in2deep for sharing with us her wonderful updates*

LRSC’s marathon adventure

0945 hrs

DUH: Good morning, my sweet. I am pleasantly surprised to see you still athome J! I thought you would have left for the marathonby now!

I2d: Good morning, love. I have taken my time getting ready to go. I don’t have tobe at the finish line for a while yet. BTW, I left a photo of our new granddaughter up on your desktop!

DUH: With emotion: A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [DUH is the only senior citizen who says this…] Darling, it is suchtorrential rain outside, are you sure you don’t want to take NBC? [note toreader: Nice Big Car]

I2d: No, no, I know my little car and am comfortable driving. I’ll make sure I drive defensively, given theamount of rain…

DUH: OK, drive safely and come home when you can.I love you so.

i2d: Kiss. I love you, too. Have a good day. I'll see you before dinner. I did get the guest bedroom ready for company. [Note to reader: I also dusted the bathtub. I had no clue that bathtubs, when unused, gather dust. Where's that domestic goddess textbook?!]

0955 hrs

LRSC is happy to be on the road, and very happy to have good, grippy shoes. She does not need Maude’shelp to get to the mansion. Not possible to drive with top down or sunglasses, since we are in the middle of an unusually late storm.

1020 hrs

I2d must make evasive moves – many rocks, some the size of basketballs, on the road from the storm. LRSC thinks this is greatfun. I2d considers this tiring, but buoyed by the knowledge that any intel is good intel.

1030 hrs

Approach mansion. Notice new sign at north gate, facing the other way. Gates open. Guards must be in their cars (crappy looking van, older gold colored Mercedes at south gate). No extra vehicles. It is *pouring* down rain. Lights are on inside. There is nothing to report in terms of any activity today. There are no standard Sunday morning outside activities for bachelors: playinghoops, catching rays, hanging around waiting for drama. Note to self: look for evidence of cabin fever in episode 2!

Must go further down the road than the usual around, since visibility is terrible. Head through the tunnels, reminded of Justin’s fake hike. Hard to roll eyes and keep eyes on the road. Opt for the latter.

Turn right and pull over, waiting to make a u-turn and then left back onto Kanan going north. Wait! Activity passing us! Ferrari! Porsche!Audi A7! [Three unidentified cars…] Another Ferrari! LRSC begs to fall in and go racing with them[she believes these are the bachelors, out having fun, and not a car club…] No,LRSC, we must return to our regularly scheduled programming… I remind her that we will pass 420 Kanan. She agrees to retrace our steps.

No visible activity at 420. Note that the only view with the top up is the closed gate - everything else is up quite a steep hill.

1048 hrs

Back past the mansion. New sign reads: No Trespassing. So,for everyone who was wondering if we could get past the guards and the gates to trespass in the name of sleuthing: no.

1052 hrs

I2d running cost-benefit analysis on sleuthing today. Coming up short. Onward to the marathon (all of our runners finished).

1650 hrs

On the way home from the marathon, run analysis of another run to the mansion. The options have dwindled to zero. The storm had dumped copious amounts of water directly in LRSC’s path. Although LRSC did an admirable job, avoiding hydroplaningand losing control, i2d was not up for any further travel complications. Plus, with company coming for dinner, she did not want to explain herself out of another late arrival home (referenceThursday’s debacle).

Filming at the mansion must be wrapping up soon…

Jimmy Kimmel 3/14

M&G 3/15, RC – episode 1

Move in 3/16

Date 1 3/16

Date 2 3/17 – possible group date (saw 2 limos headedtowards the mansion)

Date 3 3/18

RC 3/18 or 3/19 – episode 2

Date 1 3/19

Date 2 3/20 – maybe they get stalled out of their big datedue to the rain, and have to play board games to win her heart…

Date 3 3/21

RC 3/21 or 3/22 – episode 3

Next opportunity for sleuthing may be Wednesday evening - probably just to confirm that they have left L…

Thanks for riding along with LRSC!

--

Ride along! 8)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

LRSC Rides Again! - Page 3 Empty LRSC Rides Again!

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am

LRSC Field Report 03/15/2011

*A special thanks to in2deep for sharing with us her wonderful updates*

LRSC Field Report 03.15.2011

After a near-impossible season for sleuthing during Brad’s season, LRSC hits the road again. Excellent timing to be back at home base rather than 55 miles from mansion. Good job, contractor!

1343 hrs.

Receive anonymous tip of activity at mansion. Verify with Mamaracci: activity Sunday, possible pre-season prep. Check calendar and fuel level.

1649 hrs.

Having completed current assignment (tire rotation for LRSC), determine feasibility of sleuthing. LRSC still knows the way without the benefit of Maude’s rather bossy directives. Weather cooperative for top-down activity. Scarf, mini-recorder and camera at home; retrieving before sleuth would alert DUH to plans. Will forge ahead without. It’s a go.

1717 hrs.

LRSC in fine form. Rounding the curve, observed: 1. Guards at both gates, wearing striking new neon lime vests (certainly for the benefit of sleuthers and crew identification of the site). Nonplussed attitude evident even from a slight distance. Cesar and limo not visible. 2. Two (2) seemingly brand-new state-of-the-art port-a-potties, adjacent to frontage fence, at furthest possible location from mansion front door. Conclusion: lowly crew members have no access to the 9.0 bathrooms on site. 3. Large equipment box (lettering undecipherable at 40 MPH) outside garage area. 4. Blue portable shade cover, often used by food services. 5. Lack of high key light apparatus noted.

1718 hrs.

Pulled to usual stopping area at side of road, approx. 1/8 mi. south of mansion. Caught breath. Took photograph of mansion, dubious quality, on cell phone. (Side note: DUH has not yet sprung for “smart” phones, so this phone is “stupid.”;)

1720 hrs.

Assessed feasibility of extending trip to 420 Kanan Rd. Determined high risk factor due to time. U-turn, back past mansion, must go at speed to avoid being detained. Verified sightings, took mental notes.

1756 hrs.

Arrived home. DUH had been detracted by houseguest, so was unaware that arrival was a bit off-schedule. No need to make excuses. DUH announces to houseguest that i2d will be unavailable for usual after-dinner conversation due to the finale of TB.

2242 hrs.

I2d must devise cover for Tuesday evening.

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

LRSC Rides Again!

+9
IrishGal
LibbyBell
Cash
debt2dreams
Diana