SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:53 pm

I was the first to state I think Taite would be F1 and long before the season and I have never changed my mind about that and still haven't. I am not talking about edits and I was the first to post that they changed things up this season as I still think it's Taite. 

There's been a lot of sleuthing done before the season even started and some BTS things I was told that I have confidence in my sources and long before the season started which I posted about. And yes the person said "flirting up a storm" and I have that info corroborated for me. Anyone can believe what they want. I believe more what I've seen, been told and sleuthed than just edits  :yes:

HEA wrote:F1 must be monk for months to be trusted I think rofl

I hope you're not mocking me by implying I don't see Taite as a monk and therefore not trustworthy. There's no need to be baiting or mocking fellow members for their opinions and it's against forum rules.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:I think the flirting is one person who thought she saw him at the club. No picture of him but only his friends. So rumors only IMO

Well the same thing was said of Sasha/F1 and lots of things can be claimed as "rumors" only. But there's evidence he was out clubbing post-show too. Anyone can believe what they want. Where's there's smoke there's fire imo.

IA and "smoke = fire" comes up at least once every season in relation to someone or something and always seems to be accurate  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I was the first to state I think Taite would be F1 and long before the season and I have never changed my mind about that and still haven't. I am not talking about edits and I was the first to post that they changed things up this season as I still think it's Taite. 

There's been a lot of sleuthing done before the season even started and some BTS things I was told that I have confidence in my sources and long before the season started which I posted about. And yes the person said "flirting up a storm" and I have that info corroborated for me. Anyone can believe what they want. I believe more what I've seen, been told and sleuthed than just edits  :yes:

I hope you're not mocking me by implying I don't see Taite as a monk and therefore not trustworthy. There's no need to be baiting or mocking fellow members for their opinions and it's against forum rules.

The same way some are mocking her clown dress. I am talking general. Never mention a name. That is my opinion on the show

Because I remained unspoiled and could not sleuth before ep 1 aired, does not mean I should be put in a corner imo. We are all sleuthing and sharing. This is imo not one side versus the other. Everyone bring ideas opinions and sleuthing. Everyone should be celebrated and welcomed even if we think differently  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:43 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I was the first to state I think Taite would be F1 and long before the season and I have never changed my mind about that and still haven't. I am not talking about edits and I was the first to post that they changed things up this season as I still think it's Taite. 

The same way some are mocking her clown dress. I am talking general. Never mention a name. That is my opinion on the show

Members are allowed to post positive or negative about contestants and mock a dress a lead wears. Members are NOT allowed to post negatively towards fellow members or bait them. It is against forum rules. 

There are more F1s than not who were preferred for BetteAU: S1 Sasha/F1 was preferred by audiences over Michael and S3 Stu/F1 over Jarrod. I posted in regards to Sasha and related that to what I'd heard and been given info regarding Taite which does not need to be believed. No one has posted anything about a contestant needing to be a monk to be trusted and there is no article about that so the implication is mocking other opinions who have posted they don't trust Taite or see something off. All members can post their opinions on a contestant without being baited or negatively implied opinions towards members. 

*** All opinions posted must be on the contestants. Posts directed at members will be deleted. Back to sleuthing and discussion on the contestants and the show ***

Posting - No deliberate annoying or taunting posts to bait others, that are negative in nature towards the moderators, administrators, Forum Rules, or towards other members of this forum

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged. 

Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Where's there's smoke there's fire imo

IA and "smoke = fire" comes up at least once every season in relation to someone or something and always seems to be accurate  :yes:

@Bobette it's definitely something that's been a pattern in the past and IA often those smoke signals are more telling than the edit of the show where TPTB can make things a certain way :yes: 

One thing I noticed, Ali's been liking comments on her IG about how they're glad she sent Charlie home, deserves better than him, he's psycho etc. It's why I find it odd that after the episode aired Taite still liked Charlie's IG post. I'd think any man would be standing by his woman 100% especially after watching the episode and given Ali liking those comments and replying Suspect 

It's clear to me post-show Ali doesn't care for Charlie (and neither does Osher's wife who made a post of it!). It's another thing I side-eye because his loyalty I'd think would be towards his girlfriend (if he's with her still) Suspect Same with his interview where he said not to moving to Adelaide and good luck to whoever wins. Can make it like he is "forced" to say this and do this but imo if a man loves a woman truly he would be backing her. 

I'll be interested to see what happens post-finale and how they act if they are still together Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633 Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IA and "smoke = fire" comes up at least once every season in relation to someone or something and always seems to be accurate  :yes:

@Bobette it's definitely something that's been a pattern in the past and IA often those smoke signals are more telling than the edit of the show where TPTB can make things a certain way :yes: 

One thing I noticed, Ali's been liking comments on her IG about how they're glad she sent Charlie home, deserves better than him, he's psycho etc. It's why I find it odd that after the episode aired Taite still liked Charlie's IG post. I'd think any man would be standing by his woman 100% especially after watching the episode and given Ali liking those comments and replying Suspect 

It's clear to me post-show Ali doesn't care for Charlie (and neither does Osher's wife who made a post of it!). It's another thing I side-eye because his loyalty I'd think would be towards his girlfriend (if he's with her still) Suspect Same with his interview where he said not to moving to Adelaide and good luck to whoever wins. Can make it like he is "forced" to say this and do this but imo if a man loves a woman truly he would be backing her. 

I'll be interested to see what happens post-finale and how they act if they are still together Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633 Suspect

Hey All About Love! I hope you are having a good weekend!

I didn't notice the Ali's likes but probably because I don't follow her, but I am glad you did. It is weird though, that Taite is close to Charlie yet she likes negative comments about Charlie. It is also weird that Taite and Leah are facebook friends even though Leah basically trashed Ali not that long ago. It is all very peculiar. Also, that interview that Taite had with OK magazine, he came out as so harsh towards Ali and the process. I don't really know what to think! Also, I think they are not dramatising the LRC anymore they just said that there will be some tension but not to the point of shocking us.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:48 am

HEA wrote:I think the flirting is one person who thought she saw him at the club. No picture of him but only his friends. So rumors only IMO... plus I would like the definition of flirting from this person. Talking to girls in a club where half the population is girls? Or flirting like very close to a woman, making gooey eyes to each other? Again perception and quick judgment because he was with his buddies and not home eating cookies in front of his TV? Maybe he was flirting but maybe it was exaggerated. I take it like a rumor and a grain of salt. JMO

IMO In Australia when people are out guys usually stay in groups and girls in their groups so Australian guys do not tend to approach girls randomly in bars or clubs unless there is some desire to establish a conversation and flirt.There are even forum conversations about it. Here are some articles and non-Australian women asking questions. I will quote some of them:

From the Sydney Morning Herald (see link below the text):

Schilling puts it down to a lack of self-confidence and chivalry.

'We have very much a pack mentality in Australia. You will see groups of guys and girls, and never the two shall meet,' she said. 'It's also something to do with traditional Australians and how we see ourselves, compared to Europeans and Americans....

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/single-its-not-you-its-aussies-20160223-gn11o7.html

There is even a bar in Australia in which men are not allowed to approach women:

https://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/theres-a-bar-in-australia-where-men-are-banned-from-approaching-women-778608.html

Now in the following links of   social coach, there is an article which title is  'Are All Aussie Men Cowards?' and it refers as cowards regarding approaching girls in bars/clubs cafes. The writer presents an example. the link is:

https://socialcoach.com/are-all-aussie-men-cowards/

Basically,  imo, although I cannot say that rumours about Taite are 100% correct what I and most Australian women and men know is about how we Aussies interact when we are out, so if there are suggestions of a man flirting with a girl it is usually because the guy has put certain effort, he hasn't been just part of the 'pack' and we know how that casual talking is different from flirting, so imo Taite may have shown a particular behaviour that strongly suggests flirting according to our Australian identification of what that flirtatious behaviour entails.

@allaboutlove I agree with you I think the rumours about Taite have probably solid basis and I present my case above Smiley

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Copied and moved here since it is continued discussion from this thread and belongs here

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:I think the flirting is one person who thought she saw him at the club. No picture of him but only his friends. So rumors only IMO... plus I would like the definition of flirting from this person. Talking to girls in a club where half the population is girls? Or flirting like very close to a woman, making gooey eyes to each other? Again perception and quick judgment because he was with his buddies and not home eating cookies in front of his TV? Maybe he was flirting but maybe it was exaggerated. I take it like a rumor and a grain of salt. JMO

quoting myself...

I went to the bottom of this and all this rumor comes from this. A comment left under DM article. DM considered as trash mags clicbait$$...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 54654610
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6328397/The-Bachelorettes-Taite-Radley-reveals-one-thing-make-walk-away-Ali-Oetjen.html

Everyone can open an account and leave a comment. So anyone basically can comment let us say: I saw Taite and Ali last week ... and everyone would jump on the gun that they are still together when in fact this could very much be a troll.

snipped

Today's generation is not that much different from mine. I went clubbing. I was quite friendly with everyone at my table when I was there, with or without a boyfriend (this was before I met my husband). Because I was with a FB, we were not couch potatoes and we did go clubbing and we all had fun. I did not stop myself laughing with guys around me because I had a BF. I laughed and if they wanted something more, I kindly told them that I had a BF and that was it. But yes, I recognize that today's generation looks wilder but it is only a perception. I am not sure they are. If I compare before my generation in the 60s, those were definitely wayyyyy wilder than any generation after that. JMHO.

Anyway. I am not a fan of Taite. You may read this in the unspoiled. I had no horse in the race. It IS possible that Taite is a big A$$ or maybe they split and he decided that he was not dead and decided to act like a fool in public in bars where everyone would recognize him. He sure did this other TV show and he seems to enjoy fame, so who knows? ... But maybe, just maybe, he is just having fun with his buddies which I think one of them has a steady GF, at bars. Everyone has a past as Ali said, it does not mean we are meant to have the same label all our life... I am not a fan of Taite but I am a fan of the benefice of the doubt if I do not see valid proofs. Perception is a dangerous thing IMHO. I have read many comments on IG that were nasty and disgusting just because a person did not like the contestant. I have read many comments on IG too that stated so many rumors that were all wrong at the end of the day. So my MO is: grain of salt until I see pictures. I believe what I see. yep. that is me.  :yes:

As far as I know Taite or Todd or Bill could be good guys, regular guys or bad guys. I do not know them, I have only a few hours to know them on my TV, read articles and consult their IG. I can hardly say that I know them and make a judgment so far.

For now, I saw no proof whatsoever to conclude that Taite is flirting in bars but a rumor of an unknown individual who left a comment on a trash online mag with no picture to prove it.

Rumor IMHO is a dangerous thing. Many people were hurt badly because of one rumor who spread all around. I am not saying they are systematically wrong, some happen to be true in the long run. But until then, I have my doubts with Taite.

I raised my case. I am now moving on to the FS and finale.  ALL of this is my opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one and this is mine. If I used the word "we" it is meant to be "I" as it is probably a lost of translation french/english. I have/had no intention (and never had) to speak on behalf anybody else but me Hugesmile

AllAboutLove wrote:Actually before this comment and sleuthing since before the season even started I had posted about being given info from a very reliable source about Taite and they corroborated this comment and that he was there acting this way and had been doing so at another location shortly after filming ended behaving similarly. 

Again, this was being discussed in the F1-F4 thread and as I stated there, one can believe it or not, but I trust the sources and evidence I've been given and it's not just "rumors".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I didn't notice the Ali's likes but probably because I don't follow her, but I am glad you did. It is weird though, that Taite is close to  Charlie yet she likes negative comments about Charlie. It is also weird that Taite and Leah are facebook friends even though Leah basically trashed Ali not that long ago. It is all very peculiar. Also, that interview that Taite had with OK magazine, he came out as so harsh towards Ali and the process. I don't really know what to think! Also, I think they are not dramatising the LRC anymore they just said that there will be some tension but not to the point of shocking us.

I almost forgot about Leah but yes that's another thing I side-eye  Suspect 

It's a pattern of things now where Taite's activity/behavior gives me pause. Like I posted above, I'd think if he was in love he'd be backing her and supporting his gf 100%. 

Will see what happens but if he was already saying No to moving to Adelaide when that is something Ali has specified and he is still liking Charlie's posts when Ali is liking negative comments about Charlie (I noticed Charlie in interview said that he and Taite with Paddy were "very close" which supports what we've sleuthed  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633 ) 

Not to mention how she was the one chasing and not him imo, so things like these make me wonder if they're still together and if so, I don't see it lasting. The ones with no plans to move and live by each other never last from this show.

EDIT: Anyone else see Taite's IG stories? I find it odd how he has the hearteyes emoji to have his followers rate him and then the photoshoot of himself. It just doesn't ring as "taken" to me Suspect question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:10 pm

I may be way off but I think all of the above points to Taite not being with Ali. Yes, he was probably her intended F1 but I think something happened and they’re not together - whether that is at the finale or later. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:34 pm

sprout wrote:I may be way off but I think all of the above points to Taite not being with Ali. Yes, he was probably her intended F1 but I think something happened and they’re not together - whether that is at the finale or later. JMO.

@sprout you're not alone, it is very odd to me too. I don't think I've sleuthed a F1 for the BetteAU like how Taite has been and the consistent liking of Charlie's posts and him saying they were very close. 

Then there's Todd who is the one not liking Charlie's posts and even posting on his IGstories today with Ali and "strong women" something he captioned before regarding Ali and "strong woman" and supporting her on his IG earlier in the season. 

It's all  dizzy  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sprout wrote:I may be way off but I think all of the above points to Taite not being with Ali. Yes, he was probably her intended F1 but I think something happened and they’re not together - whether that is at the finale or later. JMO.

@sprout you're not alone, it is very odd to me too. I don't think I've sleuthed a F1 for the BetteAU like how Taite has been and the consistent liking of Charlie's posts and him saying they were very close. 

Then there's Todd who is the one not liking Charlie's posts and even posting on his IGstories today with Ali and "strong women" something he captioned before regarding Ali and "strong woman" and supporting her on his IG earlier in the season. 

It's all  dizzy  jmo

I concur, All About Love, I scratching my head!, scratch just a quesiton that you may be able to respond, has any other contestant has been as supportive of Charlie as Taite has been?

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All