SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:47 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I’m frantically stalking twitter to see Kyle and Jackie o schedule for tommorow. Taite and Todd should be on. I just noticed though that Ali did radio today via satillite so I’m not sure what’s going on. My guess is F1 chosen and dumped shortly there after.

Maybe Ali's also in Fiji and her & Taite will get married on the beach to be filmed for part of BiP.  With Todd as the Pageboy (he's so nice he'd probably agree to it laugh out loud)

spitcoffee

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 am

Finally this season just got exciting. High clap High clap High clap
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:50 am

But if they have split, WHY fly Todd and Taite there now and "spoil the ending" when they could have just waited two more days?  WHY would TPTB allow Todd and Taite to sit around waiting to be recognised?  WHY would they want Todd in Paradise - which will make it look like he wasn't heartbroken at all - if they've been fluffing him up to be next Lead?  

WHY WHY WHY?! :crazed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 am

I am going to be so mad if they make Ali the victim here :angryemotion Redfacemad I can see it already by having her on HYBPA this week them giving her all the media and woe is her.

This better be more than just rejected or choosing no one :pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:53 am

Bobette wrote:But if they have split, WHY fly Todd and Taite there now and "spoil the ending" when they could have just waited two more days?  WHY would TPTB allow Todd and Taite to sit around waiting to be recognised?  WHY would they want Todd in Paradise - which will make it look like he wasn't heartbroken at all - if they've been fluffing him up to be next Lead?  

This is why I asked how we know it’s Nadi and not Sydney.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 am

Or @Bobette they could just hate Ali that much that they are deliberately spoiling the finale. Surely they would have tried to replace her
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:55 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:But if they have split, WHY fly Todd and Taite there now and "spoil the ending" when they could have just waited two more days?  WHY would TPTB allow Todd and Taite to sit around waiting to be recognised?  WHY would they want Todd in Paradise - which will make it look like he wasn't heartbroken at all - if they've been fluffing him up to be next Lead?  

You're right, the caption could be misleading. I see Virgin Australia in the background. Do Virgin fly to Fiji? Need to find out, and also Google pics of Nadi airport to see if they have those orange/brown seats... :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 am

To make her a victim. Make it so it's spoiled so people are prepared for her to be with no one. After Nick's season they'd do damage control not for her but for their brand and she's the lead so they protect the brand.

Or else it's a ruse.

Problem is a LOT of what we've sleuthed (SM activity of Taite, patterns for F1 for Todd etc) when put together have been a reason why something's been off this season. Same with Sportsbet just happening to have a new disclaimer which made me suss because if that happens and she is rejected 100% they knew/know.

Basically I can see any option happening at this point. It's very suss though they've had Todd and Taite in public in Fiji. Reminds me of Sophie's season with pics of Jarrod and Stu pre finale hugging Sophie. As if!

Staged and something going on. Will see if a ruse or real. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 am

sprout wrote:This is getting juicy! At work so should not be on my phone

I knew something odd  was going on! I have said for a while  that I do not believe Taite was the F1 and that if he was I do not believe that he is with Ali Smiley The fact that Taite is going to Paradise after all the rumours makes me hehehe hehehe hehehe He is going exactly where he wanted to go IMO :yes:

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 am

Sundy wrote:Or @Bobette they could just hate Ali that much that they are deliberately spoiling the finale. Surely they would have tried to replace her

That's not hate imo that's damage control. Not for her but for their brand. Nick then Ali. Yeah they'd have to protect that brand no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:

You're right, the caption could be misleading.  I see Virgin Australia in the background.  Do Virgin fly to Fiji?  Need to find out, and also Google pics of Nadi airport to see if they have those orange/brown seats... :detective

Virgin does flight to Fiji.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:01 am

poop

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 52efd310
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 74 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens