SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am

So is the hairy arm guy hugging Todd? I mean, I know I would be
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:31 am

Sundy wrote:So is the hairy arm guy hugging Todd? I mean, I know I would be

No I think he's just in the background - it's a weird perspective trick IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:33 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie I'm inclined to think Not Todd.  So what does THAT mean - Taite in Fiji, but no Todd?  Taite declines the final rose and jets off to Paradise; Todd safely tucked away practicing to be Lead?  I'm good with that.

The guy of the photo has darker eyebrows and his eyebrows IMO are of a different shape from Todd's eyebrows so IMO that person is not Todd and I am trying to find out who could that guy be.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:37 am

I zoomed in on the photo and imo, that does not look like Todd.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Everyone is asleep so I can’t listen. What is she saying
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is incredible  beatingheart  
Talk about Fairytale and epic moment and pic wow

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 44199539_1065512933608939_2806171996915118240_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJ6qH8nYD3/

It was actually very beautiful wasnt it

Simply stunning the whole date, the setting was incredible and literally like a fairytale date. Definitely a true fantasy date. They went all out  :yes:  The photographer for the show posted it too and Bette AU IG posted a montage of pics from that fairytale date. Below is another one. 

The stylist posted again of Todd with Ali (so only Todd and Ali has she posted together for this season. If this was Stringy I'd say she was telling us he is F1!) dizzy     

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 44675989_568139040305524_9066442778135373786_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJ6qH8nYD3/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 am

I keep reading interesting things today on social media. Latest is that Todd has been spotted at the same gym Ali goes too! Can’t wait for tomorrow.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:40 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie I'm inclined to think Not Todd.  So what does THAT mean - Taite in Fiji, but no Todd?  Taite declines the final rose and jets off to Paradise; Todd safely tucked away practicing to be Lead?  I'm good with that.

The guy of the photo has darker eyebrows and his eyebrows IMO are of a different shape from Todd's eyebrows so IMO that person is not Todd and I am trying to find out who could that guy be.

Could it be a handler? I agree eyebrows do not look like Todd but poor quality photo isn’t helping matters.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:41 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:

Could it be a handler? I agree eyebrows do not look like Todd but poor quality photo isn’t helping matters.

That is what I thought too, @sprout. We need to check Taite's instagram and see what we find out Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:46 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:

That is what I thought too, @sprout. We need to check Taite's instagram and see what we find out Smiley

I’m convinced that’s not Todd. Could be a handler, as suggested.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 am

sprout wrote:I’m convinced that’s not Todd. Could be a handler, as suggested.

I'm with you @sprout. Don't even care what Taite was doing in Fiji now - all I know is with Toddles safely back in Oz, operation Todd for Lead is still on track yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens