SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 8:07 pm

@Agent99 :claphands An excellent find.  You're right - if she's first of the girls but not too far down X's list then it's possible they were roomies in lockdown and followed each other before they knew better.

My first instinct was it's not her from the IG pic but she's wearing almost identical earrings to the girl on the date and they're not exactly common/fashionable at the moment so IMO you may have found her.  

Agent99 wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 BVmQhMw

https://www.instagram.com/chelsiemcleod/

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 RTfip1t

Source

Would a chemical engineer need a dumbed-down tutorial on the solar system though?  I'd be grossly offended if someone insulted my intelligence like that and I'm not even an engineer.  laugh out loud

Unless he's explaining a recent development in quantum physics, they're having a debate about it's applicability to her field, and we'll be getting a magnificent nerd-nerd love match.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 I0uI1cd

Source

ETA:  OK maybe it's not the solar system - might just be be a model of the earth with tourist items from various countries or something? (I see snow globes...) Still looks like a Year 5 science project though. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 KJ2hmQs

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 8:28 pm

Oh now I'm having doubts again.  She looks different here.  I wonder if I have been overly influenced by the gypsy earrings... laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ViEcBS3

Source

Face is still similar though IMO.  Maybe she just lost weight since the Linkedin pic was taken...?  Need some other opinions!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 RYNW3Vy

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Good to see that the date budget is as high as ever rofl

Would they be allowed their phones in lockdown? She's quite low on the follow list for that person, implying that the follow happened a while ago, and I've recently been accepted by another of our suspected contestants who isn't following Chelsie, so that could be a sign that she's still in.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Good to see that the date budget is as high as ever rofl

Would they be allowed their phones in lockdown? She's quite low on the follow list for that person, implying that the follow happened a while ago, and I've recently been accepted by another of our suspected contestants who isn't following Chelsie, so that could be a sign that she's still in.

Maybe they met at auditions?  question

I don't think she's so far down as to rule out the possibility they met via the show.

Any clues from the person who recently accepted you regarding other contestants?

And yes - the budget!  laugh out loud Some things never change.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh now I'm having doubts again.  She looks different here.  I wonder if I have been overly influenced by the gypsy earrings... laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ViEcBS3

Source

Face is still similar though IMO.  Maybe she just lost weight since the Linkedin pic was taken...?  Need some other opinions!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 RYNW3Vy

Source

I have doubts too, there are some photos that don't look like her at all.

This photo is 6 years old.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1XsKGZi

https://www.facebook.com/chelsie.mcleod.7

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 03, 2019 9:03 pm

I’ve had a couple of recent accepts, one of them has given me no one new, the other is also following Renee Barrett, who we pinged a couple of pages ago, the other is a Wendy Kerr, who is in both of their follow lists. Her Insta thumbnail isn’t helpful as it’s a long distance pic, but I’ll see if I can dig up anything else on her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 9:08 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Thanks for the FB pics of Chelsea - I'm still unsure too but she is a very close match IMO.   :yes:

I was tracking Wendy for a while too but she's in a lot of (public) pics with a guy who looks like a possible boyfriend, dated during filming (unless she was in & straight out again) so I ruled her out as a contestant - thought maybe she was a production assistant, make up artist or something since the girls sometimes follow the crew and vice versa. I'll drag some over, BRB.  

ETA:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 BSZ6lua

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 NDsAjiB

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Ha ha, I’ve been blocked. Hi girls! Nice to know you’re reading along! I’ll try to be kind when the season starts handwave
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ha ha, I’ve been blocked. Hi girls! Nice to know you’re reading along! I’ll try to be kind when the season starts handwave

cantstopl Seems we guessed correctly again then. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Agent99 wrote: This photo is 6 years old.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1XsKGZi

https://www.facebook.com/chelsie.mcleod.7

Smile, nose and cleavage are almost identical here IMO.  I think it's her.   :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 LdCL7ao

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 11:18 pm

A load more pics are now on Matrix which were not there yesterday and they are changing my interpretation of this date. 

Is she schooling him?  Is she making him... identify chemicals? cantstopl It's a nerd-off!  Please let that be what is happening.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Tj96Jfj

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3Z8CpxN

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri May 03, 2019 11:27 pm

Bobette wrote:A load more pics are now on Matrix which were not there yesterday and they are changing my interpretation of this date. 

Is she schooling him?  Is she making him... identify chemicals? cantstopl It's a nerd-off!  Please let that be what is happening.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3Z8CpxN

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 R3CrRfe

Source

The same girl from those New Idea pics?
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Scree164
She seems sweet but maybe too young?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2