SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:56 am

@Dirty Street Pie Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 stop giving them material!

I LOVE that promo! He sounds very excited!

wine to a good season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 am

Is the premiere date out yet?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:40 am

ReneeM wrote:Is the premiere date out yet?

Usually it's after the Masterchef finale late July but Mchef seems to already be down to the top 10 and with this promo dropping today I'm wondering if they might be starting a bit earlier this season.  Will have a sniff around and see if I can predict a date...

ETA:  OK yeah well they're definitely way ahead of schedule compared to last year.  Nick's promo wasn't aired till July 8 (here) and his season started Aug 15 (his schedule was a mess though).  MJ's trailer dropped June 22 (here) and season started 26th July.

Also just compared the Masterchef dates for seasons 9, 10 and 11 - this year seems at least a week ahead of schedule and potentially headed for a July 23 finale.  So I'm going to be bold and say Bach will start Wed 24th July.  Here's hoping anyway!

Previous dates:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 BQJMc9F

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:54 am

Heard on the radio coming home that Matt was going to be on Masterchef tonight. They were being funny about it, so I don't know what form his appearance is taking. Could just be the premiere of the preview.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:57 am

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:14 am

@Agent99 I presumed it wound just be the same teaser trailer on during the ad break, will have to wait and see though.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 BCEygfk

Chatting to 10 Daily over the phone for the 'Bachelor in Paradise' Tell All a few months ago, we got Osher's take on what to expect from Matt. Here's what he had to say:

"Our Bachelor Matt is a wonderful man. He’s kind, he’s very smart, he’s very handsome, he’s got a real humility about him. He still has a little ‘can’t quite believe it’ when he says ‘will you accept this rose?’ and they say yes. He’s like ‘ooh!’, so thrilled."
laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:48 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 BCEygfk

Chatting to 10 Daily over the phone for the 'Bachelor in Paradise' Tell All a few months ago, we got Osher's take on what to expect from Matt. Here's what he had to say:

"Our Bachelor Matt is a wonderful man. He’s kind, he’s very smart, he’s very handsome, he’s got a real humility about him. He still has a little ‘can’t quite believe it’ when he says ‘will you accept this rose?’ and they say yes. He’s like ‘ooh!’, so thrilled."
laugh out loud

Source

Aww! He is so innocent Haha.

Also, can we talk about these new promo pics of Matt?! I'm loving this makeover. He looks soo good!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:50 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Aww! He is so innocent Haha.

Also, can we talk about these new promo pics of Matt?!  I'm loving this makeover. He looks soo good!

I know right?  Hot nerds really do it for me. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887  Perfect photos to make into a Bach AU banner but sadly my graphic design skills are extremely limited.  

Someone's done fantastic banners for the AU shows in the past but I'm not sure who.  Was it you, @Sprite, or can you recall who the mystery artist is?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698 that's so cute! haha so thrilled they accept his rose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:18 pm

Bobette wrote:

Also, can we talk about these new promo pics of Matt?!  I'm loving this makeover. He looks soo good!

I know right?  Hot nerds really do it for me. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2498057887  Perfect photos to make into a Bach AU banner but sadly my graphic design skills are extremely limited.  

Someone's done fantastic banners for the AU shows in the past but I'm not sure who.  Was it you, @Sprite, or can you recall who the mystery artist is?

Yes, Bobette I usually do the banners. Unfortunately, real life has kept me really busy, plus I am heading out on vacation for over a month in couple of weeks. I will try to get something sorted, but it may have to wait until I get back...second week of August.

Those promos look good!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:09 am

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes, Bobette I usually do the banners. Unfortunately, real life has kept me really busy, plus I am heading out on vacation for over a month in couple of weeks. I will try to get something sorted, but it may have to wait until I get back...second week of August.

Those promos look good!

bowdown All Hail the Banner Queen.  Thank you for all your previous gifts; I thought it was you but wasn't sure.

Enjoy your vacation! If you can whip something up when you get back that would be awesome but no worries if you can't.

The premiere always clashes with one of the busiest times of my work year so I understand the Life/Trash TV battle.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2