SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

Ahhhh so excited!! cheerleader

Also. So. Much. Kissing!

I think this is the most I’ve ever seen a bachelor australia make out. laugh out loud

Did the bachelorette ig account just copy you laugh out loud

Looking forward to this season, Matt is very easy on the eyes Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f60d

So much Chelsea and kristen in that promo?!

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:56 am

HannahBanana wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm locking Abbie into my top 3 with that bikini straddle shot, that's giving me major fantasy date/second 1 on 1 vibes, they are VERY comfortable with each other

And my first thought when I saw FRC location was Africa, places in Australia with that kind of rolling terrain would be more likely to be green at the end of May wouldn't they? Although we are in a drought, so it could easily be Australia somewhere.

Could this be Abbie? If so it may fit F3 as well - in the video this poor girl was sobbing hysterically and therefore would have been there a while and been invested in Matt, but the background looks like they're still at the house (so not F2)

Or perhaps it could be Marshmallows?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 SbWSfWZ
I’m thinking not Abbie, and quite possibly Marshmallows. Abbie’s hair on night 1 is balayage, with quite dark roots and golden blonde ends, where this girl is lighter blonde, and without the darker roots.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:36 am

@HannahBanana, @Dirty Street Pie I'm torn - I agree the hair is not dark enough at the roots to be a match for Abbie, but Marshmallows' hair is white blonde and she wears a nose ring which I don't see in the pic above.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 AJkGpVg 

Source: Tenplay

Could it be someone else?  Maybe Sophie... but nose looks wrong. I'm struggling to place a lot of these faces TBH since we've had such limited pics of them for so long.  It feels like half the cast has been replaced with body doubles. laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EMhIjYR

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:30 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Just checked the TV Guide for next week's episode description..

"Crack out the bubbly, lay out the cheeseboard and strap yourself in as 20 beautiful bachelorettes battle a mix of excitement and nerves as they meet their bachelor, astrophysicist Matt Agnew."
yourtv

So it seems like we're starting with 20 women - I honestly thought it was going to be more, closer to 25.. (Honey Badger had 25, Matty J had 22, Richie 22, Sam 19, so I suppose "going back to basics" is meaning less women?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 LYqm8Qy

So this photo above must be the second cocktail party, yeah?  The girls are wearing different outfits to night 1, and there's 19 heads.  So which girl goes home night 1...?

Also, FWIW Chelsea and Kristen look like they really hit it off - they're sitting together here and were pictured walking/chatting together in the Somersby group date pics

Hmm I've got 19 plus a foot on the right side of the pic, so potentially more.  There is a small head on the left couch behind the girl in red, in between wine glasses laugh out loud

Replying to myself, but there are at least 3 on the couch with their backs to the camera, possibly 4.  So 23 girls at least for this RC.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 YVa5kDM

Bobette's scap

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 am

Matt is very easy on the eye and it looks like he’s a great kisser plus passionate and loving. Looking very promising 🤗😘👄

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:40 pm

WOMEN COUNT UPDATE!!!

Here is Thursday's synopsis from yourtv

The first single date sees one bachelorette join Matt for a very special helicopter ride. Also, eight hot new ladies have arrived looking for love and some are not willing to take the news lying down.

So 20 women arrive night 1, then 8 more on night 2, bringing a total of 28 women.
And it looks like Chelsie scores the first date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:53 pm

butterflylove wrote:WOMEN COUNT UPDATE!!!

The first single date sees one bachelorette join Matt for a very special helicopter ride. Also, eight hot new ladies have arrived looking for love and some are not willing to take the news lying down.

So 20 women arrive night 1, then 8 more on night 2, bringing a total of 28 women.

Wow no wonder Matt had his hands full with that harem! Sogand has been papped and identified as the first helicopter date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:59 pm

This explains so much!  Thanks @butterflylove.  I was joking when I said a minibus of intruders rocked up before the second cocktail party but sounds like that's exactly what happened.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Agent99 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:WOMEN COUNT UPDATE!!!

Wow no wonder Matt had his hands full with that harem!  Sogand has been papped and identified as the first helicopter date.

Ah! Yes! Now I remember, thank you. I thought there was another helipcopter ride, but I went blank and could only remember Chelsie in a helicopter from the preview.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:40 pm

HannahBanana wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Feathers and Noodles/Nichole wood seem to be involved in the drama a lot. Nichole is seen saying if I hit him in the face it’s an accident and bring it on.
Tenplay
...snipped

I think the scene where Matt asks someone to leave the mansion it may be Nichole? It’s looks like this person has blonde hair and goodness knows he loves the other blondes laugh out loud

@ThankMeLater I agree, I think she makes it far - probably hometowns - but not much further than that Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633

Spot on @HannahBanana it's Noodles who gets the boot IMO.  :yes:   Makes sense to me she'd be there to get attention and stir up trouble since she's buddies with Shelby from Love Island and other z-listers.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 ZVUIdF9

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
HannahBanana wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Feathers and Noodles/Nichole wood seem to be involved in the drama a lot. Nichole is seen saying if I hit him in the face it’s an accident and bring it on.
Tenplay
...snipped

I think the scene where Matt asks someone to leave the mansion it may be Nichole? It’s looks like this person has blonde hair and goodness knows he loves the other blondes laugh out loud

@ThankMeLater I agree, I think she makes it far - probably hometowns - but not much further than that Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633

Spot on @HannahBanana it's Noodles who gets the boot IMO.  :yes:   Makes sense to me she'd be there to get attention and stir up trouble since she's buddies with Shelby from Love Island and other z-listers.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 ZVUIdF9

It looks like Rachel to me.  That's what the promo was implying imo, but of course there may be more who are witches.

Edit: There WILL be more who are witches laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:16 pm

We are less than a week away and they still haven't released the girls. Is it different this year or have they always released them few days before the first episode?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2