SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:33 am

I thought it was Helena too, but this cap indicates otherwise.  Same hairdo, same black one shouldered dress.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 UeozALX

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:32 am

@Agent99 I'm not following - that's definitely Helena in both pics IMO, in the black one shouldered dress.  Nichole is wearing a different dress in the pics upthread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:44 am

Oh right, Helena does the gun to the head laugh out loud  I honestly thought it was another girl - someone less classier.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:09 am

Agent99 wrote:Oh right, Helena does the gun to the head laugh out loud  I honestly thought it was another girl - someone less classier.

She's sassy and I like it.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:49 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 5c058631d67a8838e2f743b4eb962372?width=650

https://amp.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/uonsunday/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-reveals-hes-found-love-on-the-show/news-story/ae5731b23b827c3aa0ab258298250fac

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:02 pm

[mention]He assures the nation he’s not going to pull a Nick Cummins. Matt Agnew, 31, is the latest man to step onto Channel 10’s popular series as The Bachelor and unlike his predecessor (Cummins), who walked away without finding love, Agnew says his story has a happy ending. The 31-year-old astrophysicist is one of the more unlikely types to land on reality TV, having recently been studying his doctorate, but after his mates egged him on to apply, sure enough, his looks, intelligence and likability made him the perfect candidate. We got to know the man behind the roses before the show kicks off this week.
How does an astrophysicist end up on reality TV? One of the motivations for me, or the draws for me, was the success of the show. From the six previous seasons, 50 per cent of the relationships have been successful and ended in marriage or kids and that’s everything I’m looking for. Imagine if you were on a dating app and 50% of the time you ended up in this amazing beautiful relationship? If that was the case I think everyone would jump at the opportunity.
What was your job before the show? Astrophysics researcher and that was working towards a doctorate as well, which is now officially sorted. Basically, publishing astrophysics research in peer reviewed journals and that was the research component and then there’d be another element of tutorials and lab classes.
… and a quick break from that world to star on a reality TV show? I know, it’s very normal behaviour for an astrophysicist, isn’t it?
Why TV to find love? For me, it is another opportunity to meet someone. I’ve tried dating apps and starting up conversations in bars and all the ‘normal’ ways of going about it but for me, this is another avenue to find a partner that I was unbelievably fortunate enough to pursue.
Why have you been unlucky in love in the past? I’m not sure about that really, I think it’s just that I haven’t found the right person yet. I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong or that I’ve been going about things the wrong way. Certainly I’ve been quite career driven in the past and I just hadn’t met the right person and there’s no harm in that, there’s no rush. Everyone finds the person when they find the person.
When was your last relationship? Late 2017 and I’ve obviously dated since then but that was the last serious one. That was about three or four months. It was a shorter one, but short and intense, I guess.

What is your longest relationship so far? 2.5 years, I think. I’m ready to get back into a relationship. I never rush into them, I don’t need to be in one but I do love it when I’m in them. I love being able to share my life with someone and having them share their life with me. I’m always ready but it’s about waiting to find the right person.
How familiar were you with The Bachelor before going on the show? I haven’t watched a season from start to finish but I dip in and out and I’ve seen enough of it to know how it all works. There’s nothing like it and there’s no other circumstances where you find yourself in that situation and because of that, you can’t really prepare. I came in with a really open mind and ready to see how things played out and I’m thrilled about how they did work out.
What type of girl were you looking for? They’re all qualities that a lot of people look for; compassionate, supportive, generous, kind, a sense of humour, doesn’t take themselves too seriously and likes to have some fun.
Did you feel any sparks straight away with any of the girls? On the red carpet, I’m just excited to meet everyone and it’s such an amplified situation to be in. I’m just beside myself with excitement to have an opportunity to meet everyone.
How many girls did you end up forming a deep connection with? There’s a lot of amazing women and I was lucky to meet them all. You’re really testing me out here (laughs.)
So, most importantly, have you found someone? Yes, I have. I’m delighted with how the process worked out for me and I’m very, very happy. Matt Agnew for The Bachelor What are the plans for the future now? Now I’m currently waiting for this whirlwind that is about to happen and I can’t think too far beyond that. I’m just enjoying everything and taking it as it comes and we will see what happens afterwards.
Bachelor fans will be happy to hear you’re not going to pull a Nick Cummins … Yes …
Did you have any reservations after he didn’t end up choosing anyone? It didn’t really cross my mind to be honest, I went into it pretty confident in myself and that I would make the right decision for me. Nick made the right decision for him at the right choice at the time.
During the whole process, what do you get up to when you’re not on a date or filming a rose ceremony? There’s not actually as much (down) time as you’d think. It is very, very busy and if I get some time off, I’m probably trying to recharge my batteries.
What do you like to do to recharge? I try to say pretty fit and active. I used to do a bit of yoga but as my schedule has been getting busier, it’s something I’ve stopped doing but I need to get back into it. I love reading, binge watching TV like everybody else and I still need to see season three of Stranger Things. I also love baking and cooking.
Do you have much input into the dates you go on? I usually sit down with Osh (Osher Gunsberg) some of the crew and we kind of have a chat and see what we come up with.[/mention] wrote:

https://amp.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/uonsunday/the-bachelor-matt-agnew-reveals-hes-found-love-on-the-show/news-story/ae5731b23b827c3aa0ab258298250fac

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:41 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiBvoeSgtPjAhUKSN8KHZqzCAMQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaidenow.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fconfidential%2Fthe-bachelor-australia-majority-of-girls-were-lovely-with-a-few-crazy-ones-thrown-in%2Fnews-story%2Ffa057cb900e8c97887017ead6446e0e7&psig=AOvVaw2JGcfsH6uKp-Ycjcj9b7sp&ust=1564245344478408

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 58626294087d1f1b50ea36894ad810c7?width=316

[mention]Being in The Bachelor mansion with 27 other single ladies vying for SA-born astrophysicist Matt Agnew was like living in a sorority house for Adelaide’s Cassandra Mamone. “I’ve lived alone for the past seven years and I don’t have sisters, so I’m kind of used to my own space,” Cassandra, who’s just celebrated her 34th birthday, says. “It was definitely a unique situation and you’re going to get a whole bunch of different personalities, but the majority of girls were lovely … you get a few crazy ones thrown in there, which is all good.” Cassandra, who Confidential revealed would be on The Bachelor back in April, is a jeweller to the stars. With her designs worn by Adelaide’s Carrie Bickmore and Jesinta Franklin, she was her own best advertisement on the series.

“I wore all my own jewellery and a couple of the girls wanted to borrow a few pieces for some day dates … just some sweet little things, but nothing for the cocktail party (scenes),

“The girls did take a liking to my jewellery, which was very nice.”

And it was her eponymous jewellery brand that led Cassandra to her Bachelor journey.

Or rather, it was meeting Laurina Fleure, who famously appeared on The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise, at the Melbourne launch of Cassandra’s Australiana Collection early last year.

“Laurina put my name forward, me and my girls there kind of laughed it off, and then someone came forward at the end of the last year,” Cassandra says of being headhunted to appear on The Bachelor.

“I was dating, but nothing serious, so it was definitely all go. I thought ‘oh, why not, this sounds like a great kind of chance to meet someone and do something different’.”

And as for her first encounter with Matt, Cassandra says she was immediately taken with

“I just thought ‘gorgeous guy’ … he blew us away,” she says. “He was charming, very charismatic and intelligent. He ticks a lot of boxes for sure,

“It was one of those situations where you entered the house and you were like ‘he’s amazing’ … he really is something else.”
[/mention] wrote:

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 pm

Matt is very tight lipped about the season so his interviews are useless for hints on his f1 laugh out loud I hope he is easy to read during the show and we can see the clear connection with his f1.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Matt is very tight lipped about the season so his interviews are useless for hints on his f1 laugh out loud I hope he is easy to read during the show and we can see the clear connection with his f1.

I agree, it’s for those who want to read them in general.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:37 pm

Question: does the final couple have happy couple getaway weekend like US franchise?

If so, how do you track them?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm

It's seems like I've been waiting for this to come on for years now. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:46 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

Ahhhh so excited!! cheerleader

Also. So. Much. Kissing!

I think this is the most I’ve ever seen a bachelor australia make out. laugh out loud

Did the bachelorette ig account just copy you laugh out loud

Looking forward to this season, Matt is very easy on the eyes  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 1f60d

So much Chelsea and kristen in that promo?!

I’m liking it! laugh out loud Can’t wait to watch. He’s super HOT!

Yes a lot of Chelsea and Kristen. I’d need to sleuth SCs for each women and see how many are for each, dates etc.

If anyone wants to drop SCs from the season promo in the SC thread that would be appreciated. We can organize them by contestant and how many different ones. Locations etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2