SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:49 am

Wow these sisters are BRUTAL
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:49 am

Sundy wrote:Todd worries that his 3 year plan will not suit Ali. His sisters are grilling him not Ali. They are going to make perfect family members for the family grilling when he is bachelor

so definitely timeline issues teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:51 am

Farkkkkk. F1 music again
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 am

Sundy wrote:Todd worries that his 3 year plan will not suit Ali. His sisters are grilling him not Ali. They are going to make perfect family members for the family grilling when he is bachelor

:yes: teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 am

teamtodd - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Www10
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23TheBacheloretteAU&src=tyah

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 am

Sundy wrote:Todd’s sister thinks they are not a good match. She thinks Ali is too old.

That is such an ageist thing to say! I hope it is just an excuse because she doesn't like Ali  Redfacemad It is so sad to learn that Todd's sister thinks that way! We are in the 21st century, men have married younger women since the beginning of civilization and many of them have had wonderful relationships in spite of the age difference so why cannot it be the opposite? Why cannot women enjoy the same privileges? It shouldn't even be a 'privilege'. Right now there are many couples in which the woman is older yet they are happy. I am one of them and we have been together for many years and are happier every day, it only gets better. There are even more notable examples: Hugh Jackman and his wife Debora Lee Furness have been together for many years and she is 14 years older than Hugh is, and  Hugh maintains that he feels the luckiest man on Earth. What about Megan Markle and Prince Harry?  Isn't their age difference similar to Ali and Todd's? There are many other stories of success, just look at Facebook. The older woman-younger men is not a taboo anymore. Perhaps Todd's sister is just making an excuse for Ali, and she may not think Ali is as mature as Todd. I haven't seen the date yet but Todd's sister way of thinking is such a backward way of thinking sad duh

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 am

Did I hear the F1 music?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 am

Sundy wrote:Wow these sisters are BRUTAL

I'd guess they read a Daily Mail article or two during filming. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:54 am

If Todd is the next bachelor I just might apply myself
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 am

The F2: A Photostory

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 am

Todd just said to Ali my heart is yours if you want it. The girl is blind i tell you

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt