SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:17 pm

mbl wrote:
Jolena wrote:Looks like Blake will be heading to Paradise to meet up with Hannah B. Did anyone see Kaitlyn's IG today where there's a pic of Her ,Jason and Black and she is hoping the trio turns into 2 couples and she mentions Hannah? I heard Blake had his eye on her for a while now. I'll bet he sis one of the guys who slipped into her DM's .
@Jolena I didn’t see anything like that posted by Kaitlyn. I saw that Kaitlyn was tagged in other people’s IG posts that featured the 3 of them hoping Hannah was the fourth, but nothing posted by Kaitlyn herself.

I stand corrected . I didn't realize that it wasen't Kaitlyn's post. But also in an interview that Blake and Jason had right after the finale aired ( don't remember who it was with) Jason alluded to the fact that Blake was interested in Hannah G. So we'll see  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:36 pm

My recap from Reddit. Hope it’s ok to xpost Smiley

It’s worth the listen if you’re a Jaitlyn fan.

Some highlights:
They’re not moving to either Seattle or Nashville, but they didn’t share or don’t know where they’ll end up. Long distance is hard but they’re making it work.

They have a trip to Cancun planned soon, which they’re super excited about (duhh!!).

When Jason is upset, his rebound time is 5 seconds. It takes K more time sometimes but they both agree they’re not the types to hold grudges and they talk through everything.

Jason is ridiculously involved and interested in her businesses, he’s helped pick out the wine labels, where the grapes are coming from, knows her podcast tour dates better than her, cares about the scrunchie merchandising, everything. He is loving it and is thinking one day he might consult with women led businesses on execution of their ideas. It was so cute to hear his passion for her success!

Kait is still working through insecurities in relationships but she tells him everything and she trusts him completely, etc.

He said he’s so happy and grateful to be in a serious relationship. They’re both done dating and it’s so simple and easy for them: they know they want to be with each other and “settle down.”

I enjoyed it even though Nicole isn’t my favorite. They’re such a cute couple.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:44 pm

@Alanna Thanks! Smiley I'm so curious where they'll end up moving.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:59 pm

Thanks, @Alanna! Every podcast just makes me love them more. They're so cute, and playful, and obviously crazy about each other. I mean really -- he's so into her that he wants to literally kiss her feet. beatingheart

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 pm

@Alanna

Whoa.... They really are serious! K... she better have a ring and or baby in the oven by the end of the year giggling Or this relationship never happened!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:50 pm

:swinginglove
Hi all , so I posted this on reddit forum board but I went to Kaitlyns show in Toronto last night here’s just a little recap:
- she said she talked to Jason before show where he did his little pump up for her then she FaceTimed him for a couple of mins , He was def expecting her call laugh out loud. The crowd chanted let’s go Buffalo which he loved .
- she was interviewing Kevin and Astrid and Jason bet Kevin a hockey skills competition that whomever would win would wear opposing teams Jersey and go to hockey game ( Buffalo Bills or Toronto Maple leafs)
- she barely mentioned Shawn and only in passing which was great , but did tell Kevin and Astrid to get their house in both their names ! Lol
- no details or info on if/when they move in together (sadly) but she seems super happy
- she is extremely beautiful in person , way better looking than on TV
- she was nice and friendly and funny and sarcastic and sweet
- the only interesting new info and I couldn’t tell if she was serious or just joking was she was retelling story of how they met on her podcast and she said that she left thinking he was a great guy etc but that he walked around the block and phoned his best friend and said he met the love of his life! I honestly couldn’t tell if she was just saying it for effect or not but the crowd all went “ awwwwww” ,maybe they didn’t want to say it before because of the whole issue with Shawn or maybe she as embellishing but it was super cute .
Jumping hearts
I hope someone goes to the NY show with her and Jason because that one will be super interesting !

My takeaway is they seem like a team and it seems very real fingers crossed this goes the distance!! :sprinklehearts

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:50 pm

@Kiltburn Thanks for the recap! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:35 pm

@Kiltburn Thanks for the recap. The lets go Buffalo chant must have made Jason very happy, that's their NHL chant. I've been to several Buffalo games and that chant is remarkable maybe because I'm used to hearing it on TV but when you're there it's really something else.

I'd love to see Jason and Kevin in a skill competition and the four of them go to a hockey game!

Double awwww on the phone call!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:27 pm

@Alanna Ahh I've never listened to that podcast but now I will have to just for that recap. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Alanna Ahh I've never listened to that podcast but now I will have to just for that recap. :yes:
Haha glad to help! They’re so cute, you will enjoy it Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:50 pm

nikikass wrote:@Alanna

Whoa.... They really are serious!  K... she better have a ring and or baby in the oven by the end of the year giggling  Or this relationship never happened!

For a change I'd like to see the ring first and the baby later on. JMHOFWIW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:02 pm

@Newto

Me too.. But it is Kaitlyn. So i will take whatever comes first.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers