SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
terabithia wrote:
Alanna wrote:1. Jason’s moving to Nashville in June!!!  They’re going to reno her house and then decide what to do.

Did they say or imply what their options might be after the reno? Like, (a) sell the house and move to a coastal city or (b) keep/sell the house and stay in Nashville?

I think they’ve already decided they want to get married, they’ve had that discussion and confirmed they’re on the same page, and the formal proposal will come with time — maybe after living together for awhile to be sure daily life reality is what they believed it’d be like. IMO! I haven’t been listening to the podcast, maybe they’ve already said as much.

I’m so happy she’s getting her golden, she is going to spoil that pup so much. :Bendog
Sounds like they want to reno and flip to sell and then stay somewhere on the east coast.

They’re already talking about their kids and college laugh out loud so I think they’re committed and not waiting to see anything. I think engagement this summer in Canada.

Great for them
I think long distance brings the element of anticipation of seeing each other between absence so living in the same city/or together gives them that last bit of information like @terabithia said. Sounds like they are a solid couple that have a lot figured out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 4:59 pm

:thud :thud

Holy smokes, seriously. I just caught up and can't believe what I'm reading.

I just knew they would compliment each other in many ways, but I never expected all this!!

Wonderful news!!! I'm thrilled after waiting to get another dog, they chose Noods! He is going to be one loved doggy. I'm sooo flippin happy for that pup!

If Jason is moving to Nashville, is he taking a transfer with Key Bank? but if he did that, and they are thinking of moving to the East Coast doesn't make sense?

Is this reno/flip going to happen as soon as he gets to Nashville?

Can someone kindly post the link to the podcast. TYIA

Sorry, I'm rambling because isn't that all part of fanning?  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 3806527698 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 5:05 pm

laugh out loud @GuardianAngel!! I feel the same way #relatable

Here’s the pod: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe/id1240420549?i=1000439256345

No info yet on J’s job, but sounds like they’re planning to stay on the east coast.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gracegunawan Fri May 24, 2019 5:19 pm

6 months and all of these already? omg it's amazing how things works when you are with the right person so so so happy for mom, dad and noods Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 1f46b Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 1f415
gracegunawan
gracegunawan

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 5:19 pm

@Alanna thanks for the link! I will listen to it later on.

Where on the East coast? As in Buffalo? so I can be arrested for stalking, laugh out loud

ETA:

@gracegunawan just saw your post. Yes, all it takes is the right person. Something I've believed and witnessed for years. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri May 24, 2019 5:51 pm

@GuardianAngel - The last time I looked, KeyBank didn't have offices in Nashville, so it sounds like he's giving up his job to move to Nashville with her. I'm so shocked because he's worked so hard to advance and she absolutely loves his job -- she thinks it's sexy. laugh out loud But in the podcast when they met, he said that he'd be willing to make sacrifices in his career for the right person -- so he's living up to his word. They don't know where they're going to end up. Their options and minds are open, but they definitely want to be on the east coast.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 5:56 pm

@crunchette thanks for the info.

He can get a job anywhere with his background and achievements. I was curious where on the East coast. I guess we'll have to wait!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri May 24, 2019 6:11 pm

The other thing great about Nashville is Jason has two good friends from Buffalo who live there.  They were both in Mexico with them.  One is married with two kids, and Jason calls their daughter and son his niece and nephew.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri May 24, 2019 8:56 pm

Seriously, something about them just warms my heart. And now with their sweet fur baby, I just can't even, makes my heart so happy! awwww I'm so glad she didn't settle, and found someone who fits her.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 25, 2019 12:02 am

I love this news!! Super happy for them! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat May 25, 2019 6:41 am

I know a lot of us are really excited about Jason and Kaitlyn moving in together, but I wanted to take a moment to talk about the dog they adopted.  J&K both said adoption was highly important to them, and she's been following a Nashville Golden rescue group for a while.  I expected her to go that route, but she chose to adopt a dog from an organization that saves them from being abused and killed in meat factories instead. This pup is going to need a lot of physical therapy to recover from an awful injury, but they're both willing and excited to put in this work.  I'm so proud of their kindness and big hearts. beatingheart

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 25, 2019 7:01 am

@crunchette Yes, I completely agree. I'm always so happy when people choose to go the rescue route and I loved that Jason/Kaitlyn knew exactly what they were getting themselves into, as they talked about how he would probably struggle with humans at first because of the abuse he endured and need lots of PT and all that. It's definitely not easy, but I'm so, so happy that they're doing it for him. 

And shout out to Colton for introducing Kaitlyn to the Instagram account that introduced her to Ramen! I'm glad that account has gotten so much attention now because of Colton and Jason/Kaitlyn and hopefully it'll inspire others to adopt too!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers