SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 66904239_1321328391359052_2473553557435750301_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Imma bout to get sappy on each one of you reading this. This message is for YOU.
About 16 years ago (holy sh*t), I fell in love with wine. I loved the idea of sipping it while cooking, bonding with friends, learning about where it came from, and how it was made. I got into the restaurant business because I was passionate about people, food, and wine. It wasn’t a side gig to pay my way through school. (Shout out to everyone with only a high school education doin thangs). It wasn’t because I lacked ambition to do anything else. It was because I wanted to learn and work my way up. There was always such a sense of community in the industry, and everyone was driven in their own ways. I learned from some of the best sommeliers, chefs, and leaders. One day this little lost Canadian firecracker decided to go on the bachelor. I didn’t know what that meant for me but I had nothing to lose. I knew I could create a name for myself with the potential of finding the love of my life. I have gone through highs and lows, learning lessons, and bitterness. But I have finally arrived at happiness and fulfillment. A big part of that is who I am and how hard I’ve worked, and another big part of it is YOU GUYS. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart for every single one of you who continues to support me and my ideas. Thank you @cliodelallave for executing my ideas while being a best friend. Thank you to my family who have ALWAYS encouraged me. Shout out to @aaronlightman, our third vino partner that helped make all this possible! To @designanalog for designing our gorgeous labels, to my amazing team @boojemedia for designing the website & content, to @tdelacollins for being our first photographer, to @oursouljourney @arielpoetry & Carole for caring so much & helping wherever needed. Thank you @jason_tartick for being an incredibly supportive boyfriend. But honestly, and most importantly to all of my vinos for your loyalty. You. Make. Me. Happy. You’re a big part of @spadeandsparrows Wine. Every time I sip it, I think of you.
Whatever you’re passionate about, find a way to make money doing it. Work on the inside, and the outside will fall into place. What are you PASSIONATE about?
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 66305793_480570935844670_615517999063783963_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Yin and Yang out celebrating the launch of @spadeandsparrows Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 2764
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 pm

Awww very nice pic! They both look so tanned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:43 pm

“Ramen” commented: WHY COULDN’T I COME??

I love when Kaitlyn forgets she’s ramen and starts interacting with people too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gracegunawan Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:10 am

this is maybe weird but I just wanna point out how their legs positions are mirroring each other 👣👣
gracegunawan
gracegunawan

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 62449133_425974928259908_2408859614721567535_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe My man, my wine, and m.... OUR dog.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 1f602 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 2764 #myworld .
Thank you John from @flytographer for capturing some cute af moments. I still have a code if you guys want a gift card or $50 off a shoot! As you know from my feed I use them for pretty much anything. They’re all over the world and create the best memories. Us Code kaitlynbristowe #Gifted #flytographer
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 67244617_117791762854947_836896099829209271_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick If I only knew a year ago what I know now, I’d tell myself...there’s nothing better than a restart. That closing one chapter and starting a new one only brings the light at the end of the tunnel that much closer to a reality. It’s remarkable what changes life can bring to you, if you’re willing to make changes in your life. #restart #thebachelorette
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:12 pm

Ramens smile!!! So sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:25 pm

That dog knows it hit the jackpot.

I never watched her season so wasn't a fan. All I knew was what I read here. Jason was just another guy to me in Becca's season. But these two together... I like. IMO, I think they balance each other.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:40 pm

See how you can really like someone Jason, and not like someone at all, Kaitlyn, then when the like and not like get together, girlie here gets all excited to see a new post in their thread. WTH is wrong with me! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 3806527698

Beautiful post by Jason. Beautiful family pic. Ramen is one lucky pup and he knows it! I'm sure he loves them back hard! I love that they rescued him and he adjusted as if he's always been with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:45 pm

Has anyone tried her wine brand?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:45 am

They are all so happy! Love their smiles. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers