SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:29 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1272867006962896896?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:30 pm

I couldn't be happier for her!
What a fun couple. Can't wait for the engagement.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 3806527698 at the practice run on the previous page. The dog's running back and forth wondering what are these crazy people doing.

Good GMA segment!

What will be the living arrangement's I wonder? I'm trying to think back to Nick ChrisS and Sean's DWTS. I think they had apartments?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:40 pm

@GuardianAngel yes I think DWTS lets them rent apartments at least that's what Sean and Catherine did. Hopefully one that allows dogs. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:36 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBg7neWBkbf/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:41 pm

What a great surprise! So sweet! Mom still has her Western New York accent!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBioJUIDB-C/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:59 pm

@GuardianAngel I thought she sounded like she's from Massachusetts! Haven't known many people from W New York though. But what a great surprise!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Congrats to Kaitlyn on being a DWTS contestant. Really happy for her that her dream is coming true!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:03 pm

https://youtu.be/MIWpWbURoS0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:15 pm

@Norcalgal they are from the Buffalo area. Jason still has that WNY twang too.

That's such a nice post by K about why she's so happy.

I don't know how she keeps everything in her life straight, she has so much going on and is successful in so many areas. I'm glad she has a new assistant. Did she have one before?

I'm glad this didn't happen.

Speaking with Entertainment Tonight, Tartick, 31, said that producers approached him about getting down on one knee and popping the question to the former Bachelorette, 34, on Monday's episode of The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons — Ever! (aka GOAT).

"They actually came to me asking me if I'd like to take this opportunity to propose," he said, adding that there wasn't any "pressure" from the team. "I shot it down after about a day of thinking."

https://people.com/tv/kaitlyn-bristowes-boyfriend-jason-tartick-says-he-turned-down-chance-to-propose-on-bachelor-goat/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:36 pm

@GuardianAngel I knew - and you did too I think- this guy was a real gem pretty early on. Always rooted for him. So glad he is using his good common sense and great mind to make HIS OWN LIFE choices without going for the sensationalism that is presented to him at every turn. Way to go Jason ! Stay YOU! PINKHEART
He has really helped Kaitlyn find her real self and she’s blossoming with him. It’s  beautiful to witness. Now, if she could let some of these facial procedures go a bit...and truly embrace everything about her looks... that’d be fantastic!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers