SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:53 pm

@Astrobach I think we are sharing a brain these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:22 pm

@Astrobach Agree with you wholeheartedly and in every way! Jason is a gem - but Kaitlyn's reaction was priceless when she felt the box in his pocket! Way to punk her.

I was never a Kaitlyn fan until Jason entered her life and I think it's because we are seeing her authentic self and it's great. Never liked Shawn as I found him shallow and her picking him probably colored my impression of her.

Wishing happiness to all as we watch this show for the love stories and this is one for the ages.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:18 pm

@Astrobach In the beginning while sleuthing Jason, during Becca'a season, I was so biased because he is from the Buffalo area which is a hop and skip away from me on the other side of the bridge. The more I knew about him, the more I loved him. My neighbours to the south are like family. They cross over, live in cottages on the Canadian side, have boats in our marina's, and we do the same. We cross over shopping eating flea marketing etc. In the old days, we'd get together with the American's boys in bars because our drinking age was lower than theirs. Jason actually mentioned this in one of his Canadian TV appearances. I just knew he'd get along with the Canadian!

When rumours surfaced about him and K I just knew that was going to be a great relationship for both of them. So far so good!

@Norcalgal same here about K but I believe she just couldn't be herself at a certain period of time in her life. When you are truly in love and happy, the best comes out and I certainly see that in K.

I don't normally look through comments, but watching that surprise DWTS announcement, again, Smiley I noticed this.

jason_tartick
@chrisbharrison And the best person to deliver that news...also, I am holding you to that ordained comment!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBeuF4YF0Em/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:44 am

Happy birthday to Kaitlyn!  celebrate

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBnkCxdhmxN/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:22 pm

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 3806527698 that was such a great idea to surprise her with all the vids. Jason is such a thoughtful guy!

hbbanner Kaitlyn!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:10 pm

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 1f60d

Jason Tartick Was Offered a Neil Lane Ring If He Proposed to Kaitlyn Bristowe During ‘The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever’

“It just hit me, like, I just don’t want our story, our next step at all aligned with this part of your life,” he said, addressing his partner’s dramatic turn on the dating series. “This part of your life was five years ago, and it’s cool that they’re replaying it, greatest of all time seasons. But our story and our chapter don’t need to have any type of tie into what that was. … So I politely declined.”

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:38 pm

This guy is a keeper. A gem!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:29 am

Love his response to why he didn't propose! Yes even though her first proposal was memorable and meant something to her (met her ex at the mansion, got engaged there, all full circle) it's best that Jason said no and will do it somewhere and in someway that's more memorable to he & Kait.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:33 am

Love this! Super sweet of Jason to get all her friends and family to join. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!! Hope she had a great day! From her and Jason's IG stories looks like they were out on the boat. celebrate

bluwavz wrote:Happy birthday to Kaitlyn!  celebrate

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBnkCxdhmxN/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 am

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 62 ZgR51Z_rLqu9gL7o
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
She'll accept this dance 💃🏼 Meet your newest #DWTS contestant, @kaitlynbristowe! ❤ pic.twitter.com/3dRFOK1ljA
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:04 pm

https://youtu.be/KRauaBxIOFw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers