SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:40 pm

That was great! She's still taking voice lesson's. She smiles from ear to ear when mentioning Jason. She's very encouraging to others to do what they want even if they are afraid.

She asked for suggestions on what to write next, so maybe there will be another one coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:39 am

Her song is so fun to listen to! It's great to hear she wants to keep writing songs. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:04 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCPTFlWh9HB/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 pm

Hugesmile Jason wears to many shirts. affraid

He nails it in this post. laugh out loud Love how he starts it off,

"As an honorary Canadian & hopefully, one day a father of dual citizens. "

jason_tartick's profile picture
jason_tartick
Verified
As an honorary Canadian & hopefully, one day a father of dual citizens...Happy Birthday Canada! In my time of dating an incredible Canadian I have almost mastered some of the subtle, yet quirky differences. Here’s a synopsis of what I’ve learned. The majority of Canadians are incredibly sweet hearted humans & when they are forgiving they will for sure let you know how sore-yyy (sorry) they are! We (yes, I just said “we”) are the kindest neighbours (neighbors) that you can always phone (call) for a hand. When in doubt bring us our favourite (favorite) snack & drink...ketchup chips w/ a Timmies double double. When we’re talking loonies and toonies, think less of Bugs Bunny & more $$. We have our benders & when we do, know that our go to junk food is “Poutine” (fries covered in brown gravy & cheese curds), “smarties” (M&Ms), “candy” (chocolate isn’t candy), “spitz” (sunflower seeds) and “KD” (mac & cheese). When we’re done eating, we put the scraps down the garburator (garbage disposal). When we wake up we immediately ask one another, “how was your sleep?”. We are NOT “taking” a shower or nap, we are “having” a shower or nap. After having a nap on the chesterfield we will probably forget about doing our hair and we’ll just put on a tuque (beanie). Sometimes it’s a pro-sisss (process) to go & check into the doctor but may pay with a cheque! Another nice touch is that our university (College) expenses, are pennies when compared to the states tuition. Also, why the confused connotation by ending a sentence with a, “Huh”? When you can end w/ an agreeing toned, “eh?“ Whether it be a Mickey (375 ml bottleof booze), a “26er” (750ml bottle of booze), or “Texas Mickey” (3 “litre” (liter) of booze)...after that we will for sure be “pissed” (drunk). We likely have a better tolerance than you & you’ll likely need the “washroom” (bathroom) before us. Lastly, learn how to handle a “chirp” (joke) “buddy” (friend), we have big time sense of humors up north! I think that covers everything A to “Zed” (Z)... I love you Bristowe’s, Hipkin’s, Syd/Brod & Canada...it’s not legal but I consider myself an “honourary” citizen & that’s a beautiful thing, eh? #🇨🇦
3d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCHQSDMBhkQ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:33 pm

@GuardianAngel His words are music to your years!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1ylHsjs1A/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDCSVuVBr2K/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDEiT9LjHrm/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:00 pm

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 3806527698 the vid was so funny!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:39 pm

@GuardianAngel I thought it was stupid.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 3806527698 the vid was so funny!
Hilarius! cantstopl
I guess it was some kind of stag beetle. They can be quite intimidating.

I remember an outdoor dinner that was disrupted when one of those approached the table like a Stuka bomber (or so we thought). They aren’t dangerous or aggressive though.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:08 pm

@blueblues dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 63 3806527698

I'm not to bad when it comes to bugs as long as I know what it is. K's screeching made me scared too! It was ugly!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDHk5zohys8/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers