SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Yes, I think the 24 hr date has changed the pattern of F1 getting the episode 3 date. It makes total sense to take the person you are most interested in on an overnight date. This was also a rather intimate date, with lots of opportunities for talking and getting to know each other better. It would be totally wasted on someone that doesn’t make it to the end. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:20 pm

I don’t recall Elly’s date being an overnight one and Matt was the one to say that Elly chose to use her date at that time, which was the episode 3 date. IMO, this is a different scenario with Angie and Carlin.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:56 pm

Bobette wrote:
mbl wrote:@Bobette I asked above about the 24 hour date, because I wonder how it might affect the date order this season.  I could see Angie taking the guy she is most interested on that date given the length of the date.  Interested in your thoughts on that.  

My thoughts are that Carlin was not her favourite at that stage and I have explained why I think that.  Elly was given an unusual date too - a visit to the Lead's hometown - but IMO she was never going to be Matt's F1 and I see this as a similar situation. Date scheduling is dictated by producers, in my opinion.

IMO initially she would have been drawn to the funny, quirky guys Ciarran and Timm, because that's what she said she wanted.  Since Timm was on the first GD, and it looks like he gets the ep 4 SD, IMO he was probably the one she initially had in mind for F1, since those stats match the stats for past F1s.  

IMO some unexpected things must have happened during the season for her to end up with Carlin, and this IMO is reflected in the extensive re-editing of her ITMs regarding him.  I don't think Angie and Carlin would be compatible IRL, and I can't see them lasting, but that's JMO and it's obvious I am in the minority.

You may well be right with your theory @Bobette!  I'm just going off what I've seen in the first two episodes and not thinking too deeply about it laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:00 pm

IMO the novelty date roses are always a producer pick to fit their planned narratives/agendas.  IMO:

Uncle Sam got Sophie's double delight rose because TPTB wanted him to narrate the season

Ditto Courtney getting Georgia's orange rose, and IMO TPTB made him wait to use it to make Georgia sweat

Bill got Ali's wild rose because TPTB wanted him to look like a d*ck when he stole someone's date

Alex got Richie's white rose because TPTB knew she was a clinger and wanted to milk it

Heather was given Sam's white rose because she's funny and TPTB expected her to be a fan favourite.

Michelle the policewoman got Matty's first impression rose because TPTB wanted to make it look like he was mature and not thinking with his d*ck

Elly got Matt's golden ticket because TPTB were setting her up to be a fan favourite and it fitted their TAB sponsorship agenda

This season is no different, IMO, and was just a way to get the "marriage scandal" storyline going early.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:08 pm

@Agent99 agreed, based on what I have seen so far, Angie’s reactions around Carlin is just tracking with other Bettes IMO. The Bettes IMO more so than the bachelors zone in on their F1s real quick because IMO women are generally better at decision making in this show’s format. And ofcourse with Carlin, he already handed producers the good ol F1 obstacle that IMO they will use to fake the audience that no way he can be F1....gonna be fun to see this all go down  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:32 am

Bachelorette Angie dumped and devastated: 'They just weren’t that into her'

Angie Kent joined The Bachelorette to find love, but it appears she's about to face a lot of disappointment.

Last week, Warwick Adams left the show after a disagreement over the group photoshoot, while Angie booted Jess Glasgow from the show for his inappropriate behaviour on set.

Now, sources have exclusively revealed to New Idea that in coming episodes, three more contestants will walk out before they even make it to the rose ceremony.

In fact, it appears several of the men in the mansion haven't connected with the loveable blonde.

“Some of the boys just weren’t feeling it with her,” the insider stated. “She wasn’t really many of the boy’s type."

According to the source, Wazza, Adam, Hayden and Scott will either walk out, be asked to leave, or blast Angie for allegedly "being shallow".

A former contestant has also made several scathing remarks about the Bachelorette.

“When you were talking to her, she was never really present in the moment, it was hard to connect with her,” a contestant was quoted to have said.

The plan to have a large group of men fall for Angie appears to have backfired on producers.

“Producers were begging the boys to approach Angie and fuss and fight over her. They would say ‘this show is about getting time with Angie!'” the contestant was quoted as saying.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:44 am

Gotta love NO IDEAs journalism laugh out loud and their source is probably Jess.

IMO the boys probably could see Angie was only into Carlin and Timm, and we know she only needs one. These boys all go on the show for fame and IG followers anyway.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 am

Is baldy with the dogs a plant? In the add Angie says that she knows him and just now while I'm watching channel 10 an add on the bottom of the screen popped up with Angie and this guy looking like a couple with their promotional photos edited together
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Gotta love NO IDEAs journalism laugh out loud and their source is probably Jess.

IMO the boys probably could see Angie was only into Carlin and Timm, and we know she only needs one.  These boys all go on the show for fame and IG followers anyway.
You’re probably right. IMO the show is getting less authentic which is a shame

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:28 am

Bachbee wrote:Is baldy with the dogs a plant? In the add Angie says that she knows him and just now while I'm watching channel 10 an add on the bottom of the screen popped up with Angie and this guy looking like a couple with their promotional photos edited together

Angie was following him on IG pre-show and and I think they met IRL at various doggie events as Angie is dog mad and had a variety of foster dogs joining her on the couch during her time on Gogglebox.  

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB scouted him to appear on the show and guaranteed him a certain number of episodes to get publicity for his doggie charities which IMO Angie would have seen as a win/win.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am

Thanks @bobette it does seem like he is just there to ruffle some feathers. I've just seen the new Ad where Jamie is staring down Angie and him chatting at the cocktail party and Timm tells him to stop the drama and this isn't what they want clapping! and then he calls Jamie a dog.... maybe the producers dog for falling into their trap cantstopl
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 am

@Bachbee Yeah Jamie is going to lose it - another worst day of his life.  laugh out loud  I'll keep an eye out for the new ad yes

Out of interest I went back and watched a bit of Angie on IACGMOOH and specifically the episode when she was telling Richard about her past relationships.  She said her exes have been multi-racial and looks-wise her celebrity crush would be someone like Lenny Kravitz.  

Makes me think the casting department really dropped the ball since she would have genuinely wanted a more diverse cast IMO.  She also said the exact same thing about humour being her most important trait in a partner.  "They must be funnier than me" were her exact words.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts