SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Does anyone know how tall Timm is or see it posted somewhere? He's sooo tall! I am assuming he is probably 6'6" as the other guys are at least over 6 feet themselves. Hubba hubba

Final three! https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k7RoVhxwU/

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 72692008_131671994910879_4413059770221352594_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

According to this website he is 6 foot 1 but I find that hard to believe, unless the other guys are dwarves 😂

https://aussiecelebs.com.au/timm-bachelorette-australia/#Height

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  not controversial to me Smiley I liked Sophie and still like her. IA I find her warmer and more open than Angie. I don't care for celeb leads though. Regardless of who the celeb/known leads are, this show's format doesn't work for celeb leads and I don't think the cast would make a difference imo. The show works best with the usual non-celeb lead and cast as the dynamic is more the same and even playing field as well. jmo

@AllAboutLove IMO the key thing is the Lead needs to be someone the boys feel is out of their league and worth competing for (bad phrasing but you know what I mean).  

Angie is very Girl Next Door compared to someone like Sophie, so I can understand why some of the boys were a bit "meh", especially if she was being frosty towards them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:11 am

@sprout Carlin is 6’1/2”, Ryan must be 6’ and Timm must be 6’5 or so

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:27 am

Just Looking wrote:@sprout Carlin is 6’1/2”, Ryan must be 6’ and Timm must be 6’5 or so
Yes that sounds more accurate!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:01 am

Reading the instagram comments on the above top 3 pic- majority want Tim to be F1. Many say they want it to be Tim but think it will be Ryan. Some support for Carlin but not much in the unspoilt world.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 am

I had read a little while ago that Angie and Carlin didn't last long at all ....however these latest ig posts have me thinking not so.  Angie talking about someone owning her heart and Carlin's ode to love  :fanningfan .  Methinks they are wanting to shout it out.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Mh5eyBG
Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 DNAhE6i
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:22 am

Finch wrote:Reading the instagram comments on the above top 3 pic- majority want Tim to be F1. Many say they want it to be Tim but think it will be Ryan. Some support for Carlin but not much in the unspoilt world.

TPTB have portrayed Timm as a genuine bloke, a bit out there but honest and genuine. So of course most people want him to win. Ryan is boring but 'safe' and Carlin is portrayed as a liar and a fame seeker who is only there for himself.
For Carlin's brother to throw him under the bus like he did was excellent drama and proved Carlin can't be trusted. This show also hasn't done Angie any favours, IMO she seems unstable and tries to find fault in the guys. IMO For too many episodes it was the Ciarran and Jamie show and Angie didn't hardly talk to half the men so I had no clue who they were.
The show has been all for drama and I am not a fan (although I know many are).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:23 pm

That's a nice comment from Carlin. He seems to really be a good guy. I believe his divorce made him a better person.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:14 pm

Isn’t the same every season? F2 more liked in the majority of viewers because edited as the perfect on paper guy for the lead?

I think prods had Carlin on their radars from day 1. They knew he is an actor or pursuing an acting career. His passion is body building. How easy to manipulate and make him look like he is he biggest liar ever. I do not buy they could talk much on the 24h (minus dress makeup in between takes and sleep). I fear true questions were not exchanged, helped by crew how may or may not have interrupted them when it went to the direction they didn’t want.

F1 always comes out of nowhere if we do not know how edits works. F1 are hidden almost completely and bam at fantasy date we see the connection F2 are edited to be loved so viewers are devastated. They are rooting for him and prods want us “to cry” over his rejection. Same old same old.

However, I think Timm was not meant to be F2. At all. Ciarran or Ryan. Yes. Not Timm. Timm was always friend zone... the loud honest friend she likes and know how to handle.

Angie is a control freak I think. Not knowing the motives, not enough time to know and judge their motives. Angie appeared non compromising because she didn’t want to be hurt. Plus she is extremely stubborn I think...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Agent99 wrote:I had read a little while ago that Angie and Carlin didn't last long at all ....however these latest ig posts have me thinking not so.  Angie talking about someone owning her heart and Carlin's ode to love  :fanningfan .  Methinks they are wanting to shout it out.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Mh5eyBG
Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 DNAhE6i
Source

This looks like a couple of actors getting into character to me.  

Angie has her book to promote and is even writing articles on "dating advice for how to find love", which seems RICH for a woman who's never been in love and still hasn't said she's in love.

She'd look like a hypocrite if it came out they split immediately, which is what I think happened.  I doubt they've even been having SHVs; business meetings to get their story straight maybe.  

I'm just not buying any of it sorry.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 XgQm8td

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme TY  yes    Not surprising. Sam being the first Bette and so well known at the time was the best ratings before Celeb Sophie. I don't expect anyone to surpass Sophie's ratings (highest of Bette and Bach AU). I think because Sophie was the first celeb lead she benefited from that boost and Angie not as much especially coming off of Celeb Honey Badger where audiences were no longer wanting celeb leads and 10 got a fresh face in astrophysicist Matt. 

@Bobette goodness knows I wouldn't know either! laugh out loud He's narrated since the first ep. I don't think he and Angie are compatible though. He'll find the right one for him Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 4256136633  

Sidenote: Bachelorette New Zealand Season 1 is already filming. Art Green (BachNZ S1) is the official host and speculation is that Lily (Bachelor Winter Games and BachNZ S3 F2) is the new Bette! Everyone is most welcome to join in on the fun discussion and sleuthing https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f425-bachelorette-new-zealand-season-1-tbd-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers Smiley

To be fair IMO Sophie is a real celebrity. Most people wouldn't really know who Angie is (or even the Honey Badger outside of the rugby states) whereas anyone in their 20s or 30s grew up listening to Bardot on their So Fresh CDs. For me she is way more famous than the others but maybe others disagree depending on location or age.

Anyway I agree with all the comments on here about Angie not coming off as warm. I never watched Gogglebox but with her being a carer etc I really expected her to come off as much nicer. She comes off as very condescending to the men and very much seems like the show is a career move, not like she is ready for love at all. I had really high hopes for her as lead and she has been disappointing.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:33 pm

An interesting fact: Tim's silence on SM. He does the bare minimum to milk the love of the public. Maybe he feels they made a fool out of him..? The public was veeeery critical after the fancy date, I was surprised how eager people are to claim he is a childish airhead. I already feel sorry for him. The only 100 % genuine contestant there.. Eh. I can't wait for him to speak out.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts