SELECT CONTENT

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion Empty Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon 19 Nov - 0:27

General Discussion thread for Ali and Taite.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu 29 Nov - 4:15; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon 19 Nov - 1:51

Just a couple of articles I feel go quite nicely together:

Grant Kemp’s shock claim: 'Bachelorette Ali is baby-trapping Taite!'

Grant claims his ex Ali is “very extreme” and predicts her relationship with Taite will “escalate quickly.”

Ali's Bachelor In Paradise ex Grant Kemp, believes she's so desperate to have children she may have actually "baby-trapped" winner Taite Radley.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she tried. I wouldn't be shocked at all, as bad as that sounds," the reality star tells Woman's Day.

Ali tried downplaying the baby buzz when Woman's Day chatted with her and Taite after the finale last week.

However, she was adamant about one thing… "I think Tait would make an amazing father," she gushes. "He would give [our kids] so much time and love."

"I want twins… one boy and one girl," Ali declares.

Source

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelorette's Taite Radley reveals he never wanted to have kids

So let's talk kids, you two! The highlight of our year would be news of a Bachie baby...

Taite: I would definitely love kids! Something similar to what my mum and dad have – two kids.

Ali: I want two kids, too! I'd ideally like twins – [and] I would like one to be called Heidi.

Taite: And then maybe "Tali" – a mix between Taite and Ali!

Loving that! But what's changed, Taite? You've been a bit late coming to the whole family/commitment party.

Taite: I didn't want kids prior to coming on [the show]. Obviously it's the reason I got out of my last relationship, because I wasn't ready for that. But after I'd been single for a year and a half, I thought, "I want to settle down now." It's not scary.

Source

Sounds perfectly logical that Taite would want to immediately have kids with Ali when he didn't want to have them a year and a half ago with a woman he'd been dating for 7 years.  Uh huh.  :dripdrip

Also it'd be great if Ali could let us know how one goes about placing a custom order for children, specifically boy/girl twins one of whom must be named Heidi (no matter what Taite thinks, no doubt).

And on that note I think I'm officially done with this season.  My final thoughts are that Ali is IMO completely out of touch with reality.  She is IMO doomed to keep repeating the same relationship mistakes over and over until she is willing to actually make changes in her life rather than just talk about wanting to change and then making the same bad decisions.

Taite for his part IMO did everything he could not to be chosen, but I think he could have worn a T-shirt saying "DO NOT PICK ME" to the FRC and she still would have picked him.  In post-show interviews I see not only pretence behind his eyes but also panic.  I think he's desperately trying to figure a way out of this relationship before things "escalate" even further.  

I give it 3-6 months tops.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon 19 Nov - 7:09

OK OK I know I said I was done but I just had to add this video because it speaks volumes IMO. Taite's not even looking at her! In fact he almost seems embarrassed to be seen with her IMO. And she's gazing at him like he's some kind of messiah. UUUGGGHHH.

Source

Also, how drunk is she unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon 19 Nov - 7:48

@Bobette. He is dead inside. As he in this pic. I give it a weekunity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion B9a7bc10

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon 19 Nov - 22:53

I wonder how long can Taite be off work. Surely he can't keep scooting off when he is working in a bank.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon 19 Nov - 22:57

The media is still trying to find or repeat dirt on Ali.

Now is Ali sleeping with his ex boyfriend's brother. Story also indicates Ali do get drunk often.

https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-ex-boyfriend-claims-she-slept-with-his-little-brother

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon 19 Nov - 23:25

Enough wrote:The media is still trying to find or repeat dirt on Ali.

Now is Ali sleeping with his ex boyfriend's brother. Story also indicates Ali do  get drunk often.

https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelorette-ali-oetjen-ex-boyfriend-claims-she-slept-with-his-little-brother

I've never noticed a Lead slurring their words at cocktail parties as much as I did this season.  Not judging on that because I liked a drink in my 20s too, but I certainly wasn't pretending I was a "Healthy Lifestyle Motivator" or whatever the heck Ali calls herself.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue 20 Nov - 0:10

Yikes! speechless I think it's pretty obvious that Taite isn't even into her. I didn't even watch this season and I could spot that from a mile away. He's saying all that right things yeah, but wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was using her for exposure/shilling opportunities. The poor girl is so delusional and stuck in La La Land that she doesn't even see what's really happening. no no Even if she had've picked the other dude it still wouldn't have worked out, because he's wayyy too good for her. Eventually, he would have came to that same conclusion and dumped her faster than you can say Bachelorette. Unless she makes some serious changes in her life (mental, emotional and spiritual), she's never going to find the right guy and will continue to make the same mistakes.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Tue 20 Nov - 6:02

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6408491/Ali-Oetjen-boyfriend-Taite-Radley-passionately-lock-lips-PDA-filled-beach-date.html

this whole series of (preplanned, bought) pap photos screams fake to me. If they weren't wearing sunnies you'd be able to see that they're both dead behind the eyes. I don't think even Ali's happy anymore. I reckon Ali is going to fight hard for this though, just to save face. And Taite probably doesn't want to look bad so he'll wait until nobody cares about them at all until he dumps her.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 20 Nov - 8:55

duh :headbanging

On Monday, Ali and Taite sparked engagement rumours as they checked out several rings at a jewellery store during their romantic getaway to North Queensland.

At one point, Taite attempted to spark a conversation with the busty 32-year-old TV star - but she seemed to have her attention firmly fixed on the collection of glitzy rings.

Later, the loved-up pair fueled speculation even further when they stopped by a wedding chapel.

Inside the chapel, the couple were seen putting on a loved up display with Ali wrapping her arms around her beau's waist.

Source

Not going to bring the pics over because they're so staged and cringey IMO. A pair of sock puppets would look more genuine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 20 Nov - 10:09

NO KIDDING  unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion 3806527698

'This could be a sign of a mismatch': Body language expert claims The Bachelorette's Taite Radley is 'uncomfortable' with Ali Oetjen and 'may not be taking the relationship seriously'

She shocked Bachelorette fans last week when she chose Taite Radley in the dramatic finale, despite him not being ready for marriage and kids.

And now a body language expert has claimed that Ali Oetjen, 32, and bank manager Taite, 28, might be a 'mismatch.'

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday, Matchsmith director and body language and dating expert Holly Bartter said Taite looks a little 'uncomfortable' with PDAs, and may not be 'taking the relationship seriously.'

'Taite definitely appears a little more camera-shy and aware of being overly affectionate in public, looking up where Ali looks up at him and gazing into his eyes,' Holly said, after analysing various images of the pair.

'Taite seems to find the situation comical, playing along to humour Ali but not necessarily feeling as loving.'

After seeing images of the pair on a night out in Melbourne, the expert said that Ali 'isn't holding back,' and 'appears she's attempting to turn his head back to face her.'

'This could be a sign of a mismatch purely in the way they express their feelings for one another in a physical sense, especially if Taite is a little more reserved in public.'

She added: 'Or more importantly, if he's not taking the relationship seriously, his subconscious feelings of discomfort with the relationship are showing all across his body.'

'As the two walk together, Ali looks towards Taite where he keeps his eyeline straight ahead and across all of these photos he has a bit of a smirk, potentially because he realises that the whole situation isn't what it seems.'

Source

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion TyETjr0

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion 9MxdfyC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue 20 Nov - 13:13

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion 4103285151  She is so tragic. Such a pretty girl, who has no self worth at all. Throwing herself at a guy who isn't that into her, making 20 year old mistakes in her 30's. 
I would feel sorry for her, except that she is wilfully ignorant to her behaviour, and is destined to keep repeating her mistakes until she "does the work" as Rob said to try and change her mindset to a less destructive one.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+15
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Storybook
iamreal2u
quick_dry