SELECT CONTENT

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by leavers Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:38 am

Just briefly did a check on these two. They've been living separately during this quarantine as Ali was overseas when it broke out and when she came back to she went to Queensland to care for her parents. They are hanging out to get back to each other apparently. https://www.instagram.com/p/B_W7Io0JCDR/
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

unity - Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by Enough Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:49 am

Ali was filming in NZ.She is rumoured to be in SAS Who Dares Wins. All crews and stars rushed back just before NZ closed their border. 

I am not a fan of Ali and Taite but they were very unlucky. They were about to open a new gym in March. They got the keys to the premise and in the process with putting in equipment etc. Now hit by Covid 19. No business but still have to pay rent. Very tough for them.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyP Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:01 am

Rumour re: SAS Who Dares Wins way off - it's a British series and she's definitely no celebrity there. This article lists the Celebrities Taking part https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-04-20/celebrity-sas-who-dares-wins-2020-start-date/

HollyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:21 am

HollyP wrote:Rumour re: SAS Who Dares Wins way off - it's a British series and she's definitely no celebrity there. This article lists the Celebrities Taking part https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-04-20/celebrity-sas-who-dares-wins-2020-start-date/

This is the Australia version. Roxy Jacenko and and Honey Badger are in it.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/03/report-honey-badger-roxy-jacenko-out-as-sas-who-dares-wins-halts.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by HollyP Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 pm

Ahh - I stand corrected. Although given the underwhelming line up, It's possibly a blessing that filming stopped cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

HollyP

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:37 pm

It looks like these two are reunited after 88 days.

alioetjen
Verified
Shaking when I first saw you, heart beating fast and then to feel your face against my neck, that warmth and love washed over us as one, as my nose nuzzled into your neck, it was so primal exactly like bringing two souls back together where they belong. 💙Analysing your face & your eyes your beauty was more alive than any photo could animate it to be. 88 days later! Thanks Isolation in more ways than 1 but in this instance - thank you for showing us our strength both as separate souls and our spirit that flies together ✨💙
#twospirits #unity

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBUA4olpxH1/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Sounds like a cheesy romance novel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Sprite wrote:Sounds like a cheesy romance novel.

Ali's life in a nutshell.  laugh out loud  

I'm no fan but she's certainly consistent, I'll give her that.  I never expected Taite to stick with her this long but they do look genuinely happy.  Must be one of those situations where feelings developed post-show IMO because he looked like a condemned man at the FRC.  

Happy to have been proven wrong on this pairing. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:21 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDDDHz0Jt3n/

Ali and Taite are done

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:36 am

leavers wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CDDDHz0Jt3n/

Ali and Taite are done

Clearly I cursed them by finally accepting that maybe they were a real couple.   cantstopl

So... which one of them cheated/preferred solo life during Iso? I'm guessing Taite.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:38 am

Not exactly surprised. More surprised they lasted this long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:41 am

I wonder if their time apart made them realise life was better on the other (single) side?

It's been a weird year. Maybe they would have lasted but honestly, I'm not surprised. He really never seemed invested, not even when they stayed together sooo much longer than I thought they would, even when you take into account staying together for other reasons.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+15
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Storybook
iamreal2u
quick_dry