SELECT CONTENT

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by sprout Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:22 am

I’m so sick of all the pap shots of Ali and Tit! So fake...it’s cringeworthy.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

Post by handsanitiser Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:03 am

sprout wrote:I’m so sick of all the pap shots of Ali and Tit! So fake...it’s cringeworthy.

the more posed, fake pap shoots they do the more it looks like a sham

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:09 am

The recent holiday must be paid by Ch 10. They were on The Project tonight. So fake

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:12 am

Bobette wrote:NO KIDDING  Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

'This could be a sign of a mismatch': Body language expert claims The Bachelorette's Taite Radley is 'uncomfortable' with Ali Oetjen and 'may not be taking the relationship seriously'

She shocked Bachelorette fans last week when she chose Taite Radley in the dramatic finale, despite him not being ready for marriage and kids.

And now a body language expert has claimed that Ali Oetjen, 32, and bank manager Taite, 28, might be a 'mismatch.'

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday, Matchsmith director and body language and dating expert Holly Bartter said Taite looks a little 'uncomfortable' with PDAs, and may not be 'taking the relationship seriously.'

'Taite definitely appears a little more camera-shy and aware of being overly affectionate in public, looking up where Ali looks up at him and gazing into his eyes,' Holly said, after analysing various images of the pair.

'Taite seems to find the situation comical, playing along to humour Ali but not necessarily feeling as loving.'

After seeing images of the pair on a night out in Melbourne, the expert said that Ali 'isn't holding back,' and 'appears she's attempting to turn his head back to face her.'

'This could be a sign of a mismatch purely in the way they express their feelings for one another in a physical sense, especially if Taite is a little more reserved in public.'

She added: 'Or more importantly, if he's not taking the relationship seriously, his subconscious feelings of discomfort with the relationship are showing all across his body.'

'As the two walk together, Ali looks towards Taite where he keeps his eyeline straight ahead and across all of these photos he has a bit of a smirk, potentially because he realises that the whole situation isn't what it seems.'

Source

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 TyETjr0

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 9MxdfyC

Source

She's spot on about Taite's smirk. It's always there. Plus when Ali looks up towards him like she wants a kiss he will look way over her head or look to the side. He's VERY aware of where the camera's are and looks at them a lot..

Ali's belly looks a little weird in that picture. If I didn't know her to be so fit and lean I would say she is pregnant.... I guess time will tell... I can see her doing that... ; ( I just shake my head thinking about her.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:24 pm

I thought it was incredibly distasteful and attention-seeking how they were posting a pregnancy test on their IGstory and acting like "ooo maybe we are pregnant" then going on The Project to say "joking, not pregnant" (since when is rumors that all leads get worthy of being news on The Project?!). 

I also think it was so insensitive to post that pregnancy test and get their followers to "tune in" for some fake story. There are plenty of people who wish to be pregnant and have a child and can't and Taite and Ali making mockery of being pregnant just for jokes and seeking attention really shows who they are!  no  

Not to mention, past leads and couples from this show have all gotten the pregnancy rumors but none of them are so attention-seeking and insensitive as to post a pregnancy test for attention and jokes. They're the worst couple to come from this franchise imo  no no

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_1810
Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_1811
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:59 pm

@AllAboutLove ITA; one of the most awkward, cringeworthy and clueless interviews I've seen.  LOL at Taite saying "we're just up here getting on with our lives; we didn't even know".   duh

I think what he meant to say was "we're just up here staging photo opportunities, visiting ring shops to drum up publicity and trying desperately to convince people we're happy".

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:07 pm

@Bobette I honestly found it to be heartless and cruel to post a pregnancy test like that and make a joke out of being pregnant. As someone who struggled with fertility this is not something to joke about. Only a heartless attention-seeking person goes out and buys a pregnancy test just for attention and jokes and posts a video of them going tune into our "baby news!" cackling away. Shame on both of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I honestly found it to be heartless and cruel to post a pregnancy test like that and make a joke out of being pregnant. As someone who struggled with fertility this is not something to joke about. Only a heartless attention-seeking person goes out and buys a pregnancy test just for attention and jokes and posts a video of them going tune into our "baby news!" cackling away. Shame on both of them.

Good Post I agree

Ali had already proven herself to be clueless when it comes to starting a family the way she was going on about wanting to have boy girl twins within the next 3 years - as if it's that easy to get pregnant let alone choose what you get!  

And now to pull this tasteless stunt just for publicity shows how little thought she puts into her words and actions IMO.  

Meanwhile Taite has probably done a lot of damage to his professional reputation and the way he's carrying on post-show won't do him any favours.  He always looks uncomfortable/embarrassed around her and I think he'll be getting out ASAP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:07 pm

And here we have it; straight from the horse's mouth.

'They will be over in six months': Bachelorette producer says Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley are heading for a split after he 'went on the show for fame and didn't expect to win'

Ali Oetjen and Taite Radley have portrayed their relationship as picture perfect since The Bachelorette finale aired last Thursday.

But it looks like the couple's romance may not be the fairytale it seems.

A Bachelorette producer told Who magazine on Thursday that Ali, 32, and Taite, 28, will split 'in less than six months'.  

According to the anonymous insider, the bank manager only applied to be a contestant because he wanted to be famous.

Apparently, his long-term plan was to place second in the competition, attract public sympathy and then become next year's Bachelor.

'Mark my words, [the split] will be framed in such a way that Ali ended it and that he is the one who is devastated so he can still try to win public support and get The Bachelor gig,' the source claimed.

I'd say giving it 6 months is generous at this point.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 pm

This is entirely an obvious thing to anyone with eyes and even the slightest capacity for skepticism.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:26 pm

handsanitiser wrote:This is entirely an obvious thing to anyone with eyes and even the slightest capacity for skepticism.  

I didn't even watch the season and that is my impression solely from photos and articles.

The fact that a producer...even anonymously...was willing to state that to the press says it all IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Taite is also living in La La Land. He is so boring. No way he can be The Bachelor.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Oetjen - Taite Radley - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Discussion

+15
Linds911
GuardianAngel
Storybook
iamreal2u
quick_dry