SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:31 pm

Hope that sweet pup brings Shawn a lot of love, comfort, and companionship. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:32 pm

I don't want to start any rumours but is he dating?

From Ben and Jessica's People's article.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/people/status/1460990144140484618?s=20

BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Captu639

After snooping around I see he got another dog after he lost Tucker Doodle. Walter is adorable!

https://www.instagram.com/walterboothdog/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:42 pm

@GuardianAngel That’s Becca Tilley.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't want to start any rumours but is he dating?

From Ben and Jessica's People's article.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/people/status/1460990144140484618?s=20

BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Captu639

After snooping around I see he got another dog after he lost Tucker Doodle. Walter is adorable!

https://www.instagram.com/walterboothdog/

On the photo he is with Becca Tilley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:48 pm

That's Becca?? omg I don't see it, would never have thought that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:16 pm

What the heck is wrong with this guy? Three years later he's saying it wasn't true love, between him and K and K dating Jason was disrespectful? How long was she suppose to wait before dating? Did he not remember what a mess she was for so long after their split?

I find these comments extremely selfish. Three years later and he's trying to affect her happiness? Why not say he is happy for her, she's with a good guy and that's all that matters?  K seems to respond with a positive message and I hope she doesn't dwell on this article.

He was a jerk on the show and imo it appears he's learned nothing.

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1471929984017211399?s=20

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:00 pm

She's had such a good year, he must be green with envy
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:12 am

Ugh I can't even. How is it not true love when you stay engaged for 3 years?? Kaitlyn was a wreck when they ended things that her dad had to fly out and stay with her. Also when she met Jason the very first time, K/S were already broken up yet keeping it quiet. Good for her for dating Jason months later and not letting the break-up wreck her.

I so wish I could take back those 3 years of shipping them!! Also how much I liked him on the show and seeing how he's being now Rolling Eyes duh

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 BachelorNation - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:44 pm

@Linds911 Plenty of people date, stay engaged and even married and they are not in love. I know people who stayed married and engaged and were miserable. They stayed for different reasons. Some for kids, some for financial reasons, some because they didn't want to be alone. I know one who was miserable and guilted him into staying by threatening to kill herself. People are weird.

I wish he had kept his mouth shut, but I do understand what he is trying to say. I was never a fan of his and not much of hers and certainly never invested in them as a couple, but I could see he was miserable for quite a while before their break up. I suspect he wanted it to end much sooner and she hung on. Frankly, I think her sleeping with Nick even before the FS, pretty much killed any chance they ever had. I don't think Shawn ever got over that. Her being all snippy with Nick the whole time she and Shawn were engaged showed me that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:06 pm

What he said
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:06 am

@Sprite IA a lot of people stay together when they are not in love.

But also people are together, happily in love, and fall out of love so for him to say it was never love otherwise they'd still be together to me is not correct. Plus he's not caring one bit about her feelings by saying, he was never in love. Who benefits by making such a cruel statement? That is something he could have told her as a reason for the breakup and kept that private. jmo's

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:01 am

@GuardianAngel He never said it wasn't love. He said it wasn't true love and he had a love for her. He is hardly the first person who thought he was in love, but with perspective after the fact, realized it wasn't.

I think they are simply very different people. She thrives in the attention and he clearly doesn't. She wanted to maintain that BN identity, fans base and that BN love story. To me it looks like all that attention drove him in the opposite direction. It happens. People fall in love and then fall out. Unfortunately for him, his timing is off and she is better equipped at PR.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+28
Opal
veg_out
albean99
Chgohighlife
sbolduc