SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:53 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:11 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Dw61KsYWsAEpEUk
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Is this #TheBachelor or #BigBrother? pic.twitter.com/jw8SVV6p7B
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:32 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Dw67Jj2X0AArzKN
#TheBachelor week 2 recap is live, rose lovers! ew.com/recap/the-bach… pic.twitter.com/jkIk3rmw1y
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Dw6unGFXcAEbizq
WOULD. WATCH. #TheBachelor #PutThatInYourPromo pic.twitter.com/fQQU5vAAtQ

via GIPHY

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Jolena wrote:Sorry for double post above, I don't know how to cancel one of them.  In the previews for next weeks show does anyone know who the girl is that he is kissing up against the wall ? she has a burgundy red-ish dress on. TIA

I thought it looked like Cassie.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:39 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Jolena wrote:Sorry for double post above, I don't know how to cancel one of them.  In the previews for next weeks show does anyone know who the girl is that he is kissing up against the wall ? she has a burgundy red-ish dress on. TIA

I thought it looked like Cassie.

Yep it is Cassie. Hopefully we actually “see” it shown next week. This week’s show was disappointing. I thought they showed the supposed F1 with the lead at least once per episode together.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Colton is growing on me - I thought his conversation with Hannah about striving to project a perfect persona showed self-awareness and even empathy. If it was producer-prodded, then shoot me for watching!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Colton is growing on me - I thought his conversation with Hannah about striving to project a perfect persona showed self-awareness and even empathy. If it was producer-prodded, then shoot me for watching!

I agree, Norcalgal. I am quite liking Colton as a person as he seems to actively listen to the women and tries to make them comfortable in sharing their backgrounds and feelings.

However, I still feel that, as a contestant, Colton is too young in both years and life experience. Wish the producers would choose someone as a lead on something more than a perceived "hook," in this case, Colton's virginity. In fact, I believe that they are disrespecting his virginity by bringing it in to virtually every other conversation.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:54 pm

The Morning After, where Sharleen Joynt recaps last night's The Bachelor episode:
https://www.facebook.com/FLARE/videos/2276678285947627/?notif_id=1547566686203322¬if_t=live_video_explicit
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:31 pm

My favorite cast member of this episode was Elyse. I liked everything about her. She is a wonderful comedienne with great timing. She has life experience and the wisdom that goes along with it. When she was talking with Colton, I was really torn. I could see that a part of him wanted to go there.  I wanted to shake him and say, "Colton, this woman would be really great for you. She could teach you something." But at the same time, I knew that was not the direction he wanted to go. More realistically, I could see her with someone like Jason. I hope that she goes to Paradise.

Demi is working hard for her keep. She's trying to be outrageous in the same vein as Corinne, but Corinne does it better. I'm wondering if she was a producer pick for the rose, or if Colton was genuinely amused/intrigued by her. I suspect the former. Memo to Colton: If you kiss a woman and she says, "You're cute" in return, the kiss did not go well.

Hannah B. -- I remember turning off to her as soon as I saw her intro video in the first episode, but I couldn't quite put a finger on why. The "why" became apparent on the day portion of her date -- that she puts up a massive façade that she doesn't want to crack. Kudos to Colton for getting her to unbend somewhat as the day progressed. I ended up feeling sorry for her as I think she did genuinely like Colton, but was too frightened and intimidated to be entirely natural around him.

I found Courtney very likable in this episode. Cassie continues to impress. She comes across as warm, sympathetic, and supportive. She doesn't seem to feel that lifting others up diminishes her or her chances in any way. That's a very attractive quality.

Norcalgal, I agree with you that Colton had a very empathetic conversation with Hannah B. I liked the quality of his conversations in last night's episode. He is growing on me as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Colton is growing on me - I thought his conversation with Hannah about striving to project a perfect persona showed self-awareness and even empathy. If it was producer-prodded, then shoot me for watching!
Colton is growing on me too. His conversation with Hannah was the best part of the episode.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:37 am

Amethyst wrote:My favorite cast member of this episode was Elyse. I liked everything about her. She is a wonderful comedienne with great timing. She has life experience and the wisdom that goes along with it. When she was talking with Colton, I was really torn. I could see that a part of him wanted to go there.  I wanted to shake him and say, "Colton, this woman would be really great for you. She could teach you something." But at the same time, I knew that was not the direction he wanted to go. More realistically, I could see her with someone like Jason. I hope that she goes to Paradise.

She is too mature for Colton (note her excusing herself). I also think she deserves better than Becca's leftovers. We'll see what we get with the male contestants for the "ette. If picking a female lead (the top 4 except Tayshia), then 31, would be 32 maybe is unappealing. She deserves better than that AND BIP, except if 'ette.

Demi is working hard for her keep. She's trying to be outrageous in the same vein as Corinne, but Corinne does it better. I'm wondering if she was a producer pick for the rose, or if Colton was genuinely amused/intrigued by her. I suspect the former. Memo to Colton: If you kiss a woman and she says, "You're cute" in return, the kiss did not go well.

Sources have mentioned Demi was worried how she would be portrayed. She might be a producer pick, but is doesn't mean she doesn't develop feelings or is different from other contestants, just vocal and naive.

Hannah B. -- I remember turning off to her as soon as I saw her intro video in the first episode, but I couldn't quite put a finger on why. The "why" became apparent on the day portion of her date -- that she puts up a massive façade that she doesn't want to crack. Kudos to Colton for getting her to unbend somewhat as the day progressed. I ended up feeling sorry for her as I think she did genuinely like Colton, but was too frightened and intimidated to be entirely natural around him.

i hated her pageant put on during intro and first night. Her date was Colton was awkward, but left in there for a reason. Probably to fit the storyline of pageant girl vs g and Hannah B is falling apart.

Despite that, it looked like they recovered and had a good time. Of course, editing means everything.

I found Courtney very likable in this episode. Cassie continues to impress. She comes across as warm, sympathetic, and supportive. She doesn't seem to feel that lifting others up diminishes her or her chances in any way. That's a very attractive quality.

i think i got Courtney mixed up with Katie and feel awful. Feel free to let me know what i missed with both.

Norcalgal, I agree with you that Colton had a very empathetic conversation with Hannah B. I liked the quality of his conversations in last night's episode. He is growing on me as well.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Episode Jan 14th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Jolena
Doats
mizzoufan
timfan
luvstx